Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Am Depressed Because..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Depressed Because..... (625 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. / My Girlfriend Is Depressed Because Of Big Brother Naija(photos) / "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Depressed Because..... by Carrywent: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
I am feeling depressed because I feel like people don't like me .
Another problem is that people dump me easily . Like Knowing me for a while and a little time they start distance their self and start snubbing me . Is it because of my attitude? cry cry
Please advice me
Re: I Am Depressed Because..... by Obakashdee(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Go and make money and stop being depress

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Because..... by PrincessGlow: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
See the correct advice above. If u manage to have what people want, they won't leave you alone day or night. We always focus on psychology stuff instead of practical stuff

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because..... by greatnaija01: 1:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Carrywent:
Another problem is that people dump me easily . Like Knowing me for a while and a little time they start distance their self and start snubbing me . Is it because of my attitude? cry cry
Please advice me

This can be the spiritual consequence of masturbation, you will not know when you start treating others in a way that will make them avoid you. Also, your aura will be annoying and irritating to people. It's like a curse, go to mfm for deliverance o. The mood swings and fatigue and low testosterone is just not worth it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed Because..... by bigcee(m): 6:33am On Jun 24, 2021
greatnaija01:

This can be the spiritual consequence of masturbation, you will not know when you start treating others in a way that will make them avoid you. Also, your aura will be annoying and irritating to people. It's like a curse, go to mfm for deliverance o. The mood swings and fatigue and low testosterone is just not worth it
Utter Rubbish undecided

Re: I Am Depressed Because..... by bigcee(m): 6:38am On Jun 24, 2021
Your problem is that you have low self esteem. I can tell you don't even take care of yourself.
Re: I Am Depressed Because..... by Bluezy13(m): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Don't be scared. Depression has always been common. You only need to find means of making yourself happy because you alone matters.
Love yourself now !
Re: I Am Depressed Because..... by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2021
Carrywent:
Please advice me
listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions
U will get a good woman or man this year
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because..... by Proton99: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2021
If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but your estimate of it; and this you have the power to reject at any moment.
Re: I Am Depressed Because..... by Mrsoft3(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions
U will get a good woman or man this year
Congratulations

Ehm sister please let me say this with all respect, it is true they should listen to apostle message. But you are not being specific, if you listen to apostle there is a systematic way of growth he always talk about. Don't tell people to download all the msg, apostle has over 100 of thousands msg but which one is profitable. Not everything is profitable. Apostle is my spiritual father, I have sat under his tent and I still am.

When you want to solve people's problem be specific where they should go.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because..... by Mrsoft3(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Carrywent:
Please advice me

Well let me start like this.

A depressed person is someone who has lost touch with GOD and his ways.
In the beginning God(genesis 1).

See when you complain about people dumping you easily, the question is why? Don't play the victim alone search and see what you contribute to that particular issue.

Life is all about choice, we only attract people of like mind. So if you don't want people then people won't want you. The bible says agreement is the ingredients of two people walking together.

And in some cases you still might be a victim of what you don't know, there is room for improvement.
Get message on mental transformation by apostle joshua selma. Rebrand yourself and be Godly. Being Godly doesn't mean you are gullible,but I tell you that's a guarantee of a changed life.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because..... by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Ehm sister please let me say this with all respect, it is true they should listen to apostle message. But you are not being specific, if you listen to apostle there is a systematic way of growth he always talk about. Don't tell people to download all the msg, apostle has over 100 of thousands msg but which one is profitable. Not everything is profitable. Apostle is my spiritual father, I have sat under his tent and I still am.

When you want to solve people's problem be specific where they should go.

Everything is profitable , u can be listening to a topic unrelated to ur issue and still be blessed, u just need a word ..if u know, u know
Re: I Am Depressed Because..... by Carrywent: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Carrywent:
Please advice me
So people are just reading and going cry cry i will kill my self

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Married Tega Opens Her B00BS For Saga To Suck (VIDEO) / Very Sharp Laptop For Sale / Girls Don't Feel So High Abt Dis But Ya'll Are One Reasons Most Boys Act Matured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.