Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them (3191 Views)

Why Do Yorubas Think 2023 Is For The South? / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / Joe Igbokwe Described 2019 Election With A Statue Of APC Beating PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2021
Jollylolly:

Since you think you have the number, why not bring someone from your region? why is it so hard, must you be always third class citizens?, especially in PDP.

Shamlessly still talking about Atiku and Tambuwal and later, you will say somebody is a slave to Fulani, who is the real slave here?

The south south never complains, maybe that's why people like you think we're slaves. We were in power before 2015. During that 2015 election, we voted for Goodluck (my state had 1.2m in total) and we were also putting our hopes in you guys to do the same (as fellow southerners). But somehow, you teamed up with northerners to dethrone us just bcus of your son who got promises VP. It's life, we moved on, we barely even complained. Jonathan handed power over without any fuse.

Somehow, Buhari seems to be a disaster, and we all are suffering it. In spite of the suffering, we still try to bear, no complaining seen from us.

Do you know what's funny?
What's funny is the fact that you guys who brought Buhari into power are the ones now agitating to leave the zoo. The people who you voted against and removed are still bearing and not wailing like you guys are doing. I reckon you guys should be the least people to even complain about the situation we're in now, you and the northerners.

Like I said, it would be very silly of you guys to think we're gonna forget about 2015 so soon. Una go knw how far for 2023.

Meabwhile,yiu guys look like the real slaves to me ngl. Your Tinubu because of his political ambition claimed you guys are blood Brothers with the fulanis. Well I guess we'll all wait and find out if those blood brothers of yours would vote for you in 2023

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Monogamy: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

You may be right, that's why I said you should enlighten me more on how you think Tinubu is winning. Pls don't quote history to me.
The situation is, SS and SE won't vote Yoruba.
Except somehow you think northerners would ditch a northerner for Tinubu. If that happens then of course Tinubu should win. But it's highly unlikely imo

Pdp's era of writing votes are all gone...

And please stop tagging SS with SE when it comes to politics.. They can speak for themselves.

One additional thing, Na Buhari most of those from SS and SE hate, he won't be on the ballot in 2023... Hope you understand what that means
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2021
Monogamy:

Pdp's era of writing votes are all gone...

And please stop tagging SS with SE when it comes to politics.. They can speak for themselves.

One additional thing, Na Buhari most of those from SS and SE hate, he won't be on the ballot in 2023... Hope you understand what that means

Why shouldn't I tag SS and SE?
It's just Buhari we hate? Pls don't make me laugh. For your mind you think we love Tinubu?
It would've been even better if twas osinbajo. Tinubu is a disgrace and he won't have our vote, never. Like I said, we will vote whoever PDP fields in. We have been standing by PDP and we won't betray them for some lowlife APC.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Monogamy: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

It's just Buhari we hate? Pls don't make me laugh. For your mind you think we love Tinubu?
It would've been even better if twas osinbajo. Tinubu is a disgrace and he won't have our vote, never. Like I said, we will vote whoever PDP fields in. We have been standing by PDP and we won't betray them for some lowlife APC.

Funnily , the Tinubu you guys ( SE precisely) love to hate is the same man majority of your political elites look up to irrespective of their political affiliation

Btw, has Tinubu told you privately he would be contesting in 2023 presidency?
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Newbreed2018: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:
Yorubas seem to be very confident that Tinubu aka okpolor eyes would win the 2023 presidential election, and easily. I'll say a Yoruba man should quickly engage me and elaborate more on how they plan on pulling it off without having our support. Yes, they won't have our support, NEVER! NOT IN THIS WORLD NOR IN THE WORLD TO COME. they're the reason we're suffering right now and it would be very silly of them to think we would easily forget about 2015.
My state (Delta) had 1.2million votes for PDP in 2015 which easily beat all the south west states with just katsina and kano topping us. The rest of the South south states and even the south east states voted pdp and have been voting pdp because we're PDP states.
We won't change our stance for some nonsense, APC is a no go area for us.
PDP would be fielding in Tambuwal/Okowa or Atiku/Wike, what makes these Yorubas think northerners would choose Tinubu ahead of the two northerners PDP are gearing to field in?
Engage me in a civilized way.
Tinubu presently suffered a partial stroke. His left hand is dead. The man is frail. With all the rigors of campaigns in 36 states of the federation Tinubu will break down. A 90+ year old man should be sitting on a wheelchair in bourdillon enjoying his looted Lagos state money...
Tinubu no be Buhari. Afonja nobe Northerner.

These dirty set of people are yet to learn Nigeria politics.
Nigerian politics belongs to the north.

We are busy buying up every estates in Lagos, building our business empires in Lagos, schools etc. Soon we will drive out these dirty people away from Lagos because we own Lagos.
Lagos belongs to Alaigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Monogamy:

Funnily , the Tinubu you guys ( SE precisely) love to hate is the same man majority of your political elites look up to.

Btw, has Tinubu told you privately he would be contesting in 2023 presidency?

Im not from the south east, I don't know if their political elites look upto him. It's none of my business.

Yeah I would sit this one out if I were him. Maybe he's realized he's gonna fail woefully if he contests, or someone hasn't told him.
Well, I guess we'll have to hang around and see how this one plays out
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Monogamy: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

Im not from the south east, I don't know if their political elites look upto him. It's none of my business.

Yeah I would sit this one out if I were him. Maybe he's realized he's gonna fail woefully if he contests, or someone hasn't told him.
Well, I guess we'll have to hang around and see how this one plays out

But this same Tinubu was rumored of being interested in the presidency before 2019.

How are we sure this is not another rumor
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Lol, this thread is making me laugh. Inconsequential person can be funny grin
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by pricklewane: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2021
Your father keep having sleepless night over the superior Yoruba tribe that gives no fucq what you are. I pity the trauma you dig your miserable life tru all day everyday O.

Imagine na Yoruba won contest election na your carry the burden for head. What are foolish n cursed tribe u n Kanu must be from.

Mangekyo:

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by pricklewane: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2021
Why waste time to write all this rubbish why not have your father. On test the election against Tinubu them.
Asgard73:
Op
Atimes it’s stupidity to argue politics with Tinubu urchins or southwest Apc

Same way the hailed and worship Tinubus Oshiomole till he was sacked, Tinubu relegated and party structure highjacked from the lid mouths

They didn’t learn ... malami Dey up a young efcc boy ... to deal with the so called Jagaban..the still don’t understand

Tinubu himself was denied access to asorock villa by “ Tunde” since 2019.. till akande negotiates with cabal for him to see Buhari..
“ both took pictures with smiles.. political pictures “ grin
Same Buhari visited Lagos Tinubu ran ... with Buhari going ballistic on him..
Still Yoruba don’t understand

They hail Tinubu as kingmaker and Apc leader
Common Bello told Nigerians that Apc leader is the president and Apc has so many party leaders..

Shehu SANNI advised Tinubu... after his shenanigans with ganduje..
“ next time you visit the north .. come with an interpreter “
Still Yoruba was busy with picture propaganda

.... in all this Yoruba Muslims are still jumping up and down in Yoruba land thinking and believing that northerners are fools

Okay..

Yoruba should buy Tinubu Apc presidential form ... and must make o sure he contest..
no excuses
No twist of narratives

Tinubu must contest.. that will end all this noise

A Yoruba man on Nairaland said” Tinubu has Borno State, kastina state , Kano state governors as core loyalist..
I laughed.. the dont understand difference between Yoruba politics Northern politics and rest of Nigeria

Yoruba will seat in Lagos and be analyzing Nigeria

Since independence this is the first time yoruba people are in power... and Nigerians have seen it all

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2021
pricklewane:
Your father keep having sleepless night over the superior Yoruba tribe that gives no fucq what you are. I pity the trauma you dig your miserable life tru all day everyday O.

Imagine na Yoruba won contest election na your carry the burden for head. What are foolish n cursed tribe u n Kanu must be from.

I never tagged your ashawo mom here. Pls desist from mentioning me.

I'm not having any headache concerning any shitty afonja. This is the first post I've ever made about afonja. This is the first time I'm voicing my opinion concerning the 2023 elections. If my words are hurting you, go kill yourself. Stupid mąggot, I know you're typing from Benin Republic right now, while receiving a blōw job from that wide ass clit creature you call mom.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Difrent: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:
Yorubas seem to be very confident that Tinubu aka okpolor eyes would win the 2023 presidential election, and easily. I'll say a Yoruba man should quickly engage me and elaborate more on how they plan on pulling it off without having our support. Yes, they won't have our support, NEVER! NOT IN THIS WORLD NOR IN THE WORLD TO COME. they're the reason we're suffering right now and it would be very silly of them to think we would easily forget about 2015.
My state (Delta) had 1.2million votes for PDP in 2015 which easily beat all the south west states with just katsina and kano topping us. The rest of the South south states and even the south east states voted pdp and have been voting pdp because we're PDP states.
We won't change our stance for some nonsense, APC is a no go area for us.
PDP would be fielding in Tambuwal/Okowa or Atiku/Wike, what makes these Yorubas think northerners would choose Tinubu ahead of the two northerners PDP are gearing to field in?
Engage me in a civilized way.

Any iboman still supporting non Ibos for the president in 2023 clearly don't know what they want.
So what was the point of all the agitaions you have engaged in since 2015.......some of us know the agitations is built on greed and inability of Ibos to accept the loss of GEJ

Preparing to vote for another FULANI man clearly shows the Ibos are hypocrites considering all the biles they spewed at fulanis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Difrent:

Any iboman still supporting non Ibos for the president in 2023 clearly don't know what they want.
So what was the point of all the agitaions you have engaged in since 2015.......some of us know the agitations is built on greed and inability of Ibos to accept the loss of GEJ

Im not ibo, so I've no clue what you're talking about. Maybe you can tag one IPOB and tell him this
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Difrent: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

Im not ibo, so I've no clue what you're talking about. Maybe you can tag one IPOB and tell him this

Are you ashamed of your identity ?

IPOB tells us delta is part of BIAFRA
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Difrent:

Are you ashamed of your identity ?

IPOB tells us delta is part of BIAFRA

No, it won't be part of Biafra. Niger Delta Republic or nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by cocolacec(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2021
izombie:
Abiola got a lot of votes from the se and ss. Tinubu can never win states like taraba and adamawa because tinubu is moslem. Tell me again how tinubu or any yoruba will win the election again.
See the voting pattern of Presidential election. 1993.4 SS and I SE voted for Abiola.
No body should predict the election for 2023,there is no crime if Tinubu test his popularity across Nigeria,afterall Buhari contested 4 times before winning in 2015.
Let the electorate decide.I dont know why every non yoruba is against his non contesting as if there are scared of him.
Why is Nigeria always shaking whenever a yoruba presidency is in the offering?
There is more that meets the eyes.Western region was the most prosperous until the accursed coupists destroyed the future of Nigerian children.
Same chaotic situation during Abiola era.I beloeve a Yoruba presidency will change Nigeria for good.

Whether Tinubu wins or not only God can decide.A tinubu win could lead to a military before or after election results are counted by the fulani military.The best solution is for Yorubas to leave the cage called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by BiafIntel: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2021
Difrent:

Preparing to vote for another FULANI man clearly shows the Ibos are hypocrites considering all the biles they spewed at fulanis
Shut you moronic afonja. No Igbo will vote for anyone being it fulani, yoruba or Igbo. All we want is Biafra and nothing less. Any Igbo talking about the election in the hell hole called nigeria, including the one they are projecting in Anambra state is either daft, dumb, or moronic.
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by cocolacec(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Newbreed2018:
Tinubu presently suffered a partial stroke. His left hand is dead. The man is frail. With all the rigors of campaigns in 36 states of the federation Tinubu will break down. A 90+ year old man should be sitting on a wheelchair in bourdillon enjoying his looted Lagos state money...
Tinubu no be Buhari. Afonja nobe Northerner.

These dirty set of people are yet to learn Nigeria politics.
Nigerian politics belongs to the north.

We are busy buying up every estates in Lagos, building our business empires in Lagos, schools etc. Soon we will drive out these dirty people away from Lagos because we own Lagos.
Lagos belongs to Alaigbo.

Then you will live 6ft unnder the ground.Empty barrel making noises.Rich people dont boast or talk too much.
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by cocolacec(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2021
BiafIntel:

Shut you moronic afonja. No Igbo will vote for anyone being it fulani, yoruba or Igbo. All we want is Biafra and nothing less. Any Igbo talking about the election in the hell hole called nigeria, including the one they are projecting in Anambra state is either daft, dumb, or moronic.

What will happen when you suplim leader command you to vote another fulani in 2023?
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

You may be right, that's why I said you should enlighten me more on how you think Tinubu is winning. Pls don't quote history to me.
Except somehow you think northerners would ditch a northerner for Tinubu. If that happens then of course Tinubu should win. But it's highly unlikely imo
Is this not how some people were saying GMB can never rule Nigeria? Why do you think the South South won't vote Tinubu sef?
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2021
izombie:
Abiola got a lot of votes from the se and ss. Tinubu can never win states like taraba and adamawa because tinubu is moslem. Tell me again how tinubu or any yoruba will win the election again.
Tinubu will also get lots of votes from the South South.
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

Why should you be speaking for the South South that has different tribes including Yorubas?
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by aribisala0(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
izombie:
Abiola did nod win in the SE . He lost and Tofa won
Which underlines the fact that SE votes are irrelevant as far as Yoruba presidency is concerned

SE has ALWAYS voted for Fulanis or gone into alliance with them

They did so in 1960, 1965, 1979 , 1983 and 1999.

So from the Yoruba perspective any political calculation is made WITHOUT SE votes.

That is how it has ALWAYS been
2023 will not be a new scenario

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Why should you be speaking for the South South that has different tribes including Yorubas?

We've been voting PDP all our lives. We won't change because of some Tinubu. Yeah the Yorubas in South south are the few who normally vote apc, but they aren't that much tbh.

Ps: notice how edo state was somehow a close battle with pdp getting the little edge. Edo and Yoruba are related maybe that's why it's always a battle there. But every other south state know where they belong

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by AfonjaConehead: 7:20am On Jun 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

IN this situation, it would be
The entire north + SE + SS voting for Atiku or Tambuwal wink

You don't speak for SE or Igbos. You have no idea what we will do. Speak for your own ethnic group. Stop doing attachee by force.
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Ekpeitit(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) / Moment Stage Breaks And Kwankwaso Had A Great Fall (Video) / Imo Economy Bigger Than Yoruba States Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.