Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV (39218 Views)

Anike Agbaje-Williams: Nigeria's First Female TV Presenter Is 87 Today (Photos) / NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV / NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2021
Drunk or not, are you guys owing him?

I have always said that Africans are the closest creatures to evil after the Devil.

8 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by EyeofanEagle(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2021
angry grin
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2021
grin
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2021
Who do Africa laidis
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Kaylet: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2021
Cool
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by donziller(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2021
Pay them there money,

2 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by freeminded(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2021
G
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by insidelife22(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2021
ok

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Mtmike(m): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Nigga got balls mehn

2 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Learnaskill1: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2021
This is serious

I will design and teach you web design
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Gandokii(m): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Labour without pay...so annoying. The presenter get mind!

6 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Sijo01(f): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2021
African employers and their abuse of labour mentalities.

3 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2021
Make then pay him na b
Haba, which one is drunken there. Africa ehn

2 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Pymetrics: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2021
The presenter already made up his mind to lose that job. So he would get paid and find job in another place. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Florasilver: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2021
So even if he's a part-time staff, is that a justifiable reason not to pay him his wages?? African employers sef. They won't pay but expect staff to put in their best. Just pay them their wages already!

10 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Lilchilz(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2021
Off the yark �
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Nonsense. Has he and his colleagues been paid or not. Instead they begin to talk nonsense and been defensive. "He is a part time presenter, He is a presenting a drunken behavior! What is the meaning of that"

14 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by bigdammyj: 7:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Noted
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by OgideAgu: 7:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Are you owing him or not... Simple

3 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by seyz91(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2021
He's prepared for it as he knew the consequences before hand

And besides this is not a lone move

I bet he had planned this with few of his colleagues especially those he mentioned and spoke on their behalf
900warriorz:
Consider yourself sacked for gross misconduct grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by haslaw(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2021
That a presenter is part-time is not an excuse for him not to be paid his salary.

4 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by mimon79(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2021
PAY ME MY MONI! B4 UNA SEE MY DRUNKEN MASTER MOVES! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by McGg: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2021
Igbosrecriminal:
grin funny.. Maybe he is from Sadeast

From your moniker to your comments, you're a pained fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by rajiedreez: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2021
How's he drunk, Oga do the needful jare and pay your staffs. After that sack the guy. Periodt
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by seyz91(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2021
cheesy
Maj196:
Sapa don hold the guy sotey e loose guard

1 Like

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by laplace12(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2021
So unprofessional.

He can't get another job with this behavior.
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by gassbee: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Lol, dem say d guy don high
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by kevapet: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2021
Freethinker87:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Anyone with credible information should contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor.
Investment gone wrong?
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Jeetech01(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2021
He has the right to speak out when been oppressed.

It doesn't matter where he made the statement.

Why would someone work and not get payed.

How does he gets to feed his family.

I guess it must have gotten so bad with him, that he has to speak out publicly on air.

9 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by wwwihy: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2021
Vanguard still dey learn work for video upload on YouTube. Why watermark video that is not yours neither adding significant changes nor commentary to the video. It will never be monetized.
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by rajiedreez: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2021
rajiedreez:
How's he drunk, Oga do the needful jare and pay your staffs. After that sack the guy. Periodt
but if na me be the guy I won't wait to be sacked sha. I'd resign on TV while demanding the salary payment so e go pain them well well say I no give them the privilege of sacking me wink wink grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) / Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be / The Moment Beauty Fell Off The Stage During BBNaija Task Presentation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.