Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV (39261 Views)

Anike Agbaje-Williams: Nigeria's First Female TV Presenter Is 87 Today (Photos) / NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV / NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by kay4kay: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Freethinker87:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Anyone with credible information should contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor.

I don't think this is right

Talk to them on your channel of communication you don't have right to put a bounty on anyone
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by McLizbae: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2021
Igbosrecriminal:
grin funny..
Maybe he is from Sadeast

No o! This one is surely from the Nought.

1 Like

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by saintol(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2021
4tomandchi:
Hilarious angry

The guy get balls...
Very hilarious, it seems this guy has more than balls. He simply has stadium. I still dey laugh for this matter ooo

1 Like

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2021
He is ready to loose the job but get paid

Money ehn...too powerful in the world of today
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by BinamRex: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Only on Africa. And it's not as if they don't make money oh.

How was I born in this cursed continent?
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by victorazy(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2021
900warriorz:
Consider yourself sacked for gross misconduct grin grin

grin he should go and continue collecting his salary from his family grin

1 Like

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by elonmuskbaby: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2021
900warriorz:
Consider yourself sacked for gross misconduct grin grin
so he doesn't deserve salary after working? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by KingAzari: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2021
olaitonto:
Part time staff wey dey read major news in a big station. It mean, he is one of the best. He deserve to be paid seamlessly. He is already frustrated. It was a planned shocker with the colleagues.

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by harmony75: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2021
He's a part time worker..nothing to lose! Why were they not paid times are hard, it's a hard thing to do he just have the boldness to demand for his right and for others right �

1 Like

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2021
LIE MOHAMMED would have banned it
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Emmanuelellah: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2021
This may not be once or twice they fail to pay him. He is already tied of the job and ready to go. He just want to expose them before he goes.

1 Like

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
LIE MOHAMMED would have banned it
900warriorz:
Na you be criminal angry you stole my FTC cry
are you the drunken part time presenter?

1 Like

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by MrCliff(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2021
KBN is clueless.
They can tag the presenter what ever name they like, the fact remains that they are owing their staff & can't pay.
I think these news caster wasn't alone on this grin I'm certain that he has the backing of other Co workers cus they guy remained on air till he made his points clear grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by kachistone: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2021
Very silly pres statement. How can a part time presenter anchor the main news event for the night. Such Programmes are presented by the best veterans in the station.

Abeg, make una pay the guy man and the all the members of staff abeg.

Iranu!!!

1 Like

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by colestephan86: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2021
lalasticlala:
Drama As News Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2SK4COg6tk

https://dailytrust.com/drama-as-news-presenter-demands-for-his-salary-on-live-tv
KBN please pay the man and throw him out of your organisation.
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by jaxxy(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2021
AgainstIslam:
A part-time presenter with a drunken behaviour?

The press release no be here.

That's smtn Americans or British will do If u don't pay them for their jobs. They don't play with their money. They don't have time. Just owe them salary and see smtn. Not like Nigeria were u owe salaries for months and flex on the people.
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by des4ella(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Igbosrecriminal:
grin funny..
Maybe he is from Sadeast
I don't usually do this...You are inconsequential in the scheme of happenings in Nigeria. Imagine creating an account on Nairaland just to spite another ethnic group in an already dilapidated country. Continue deceiving yourself with your unfortunate hatred which will finally consume you. Remember this.... You're so irrelevant!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Ubanz: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Igbosrecriminal:
grin funny..
Maybe he is from Sadeast
The worst inheritances from ur forebearers are hatred & poverty of the mind and it's also the worst legacy you bequeath your children.
Spending your productive hours, thoughts, energy and subconsciousness negatively and hating , can only becloud your sense of reasoning & judgement.
While you are at it, you will never notice ur victims progress until his progress becomes unstoppable, you then turn xenophobic due to envy , malice, jealousy, prejudice and feeling of hopelessness.

At the end you have spent the greater part of your life hating someone or people of a kind but had nothing to bequeath your next generation except left over hatred , poverty, frustration and xenophobia.
Take my advice and quit hating someone because he is better than u.
The more you hate, the more you loose.

1 Like

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by faithfull18(f): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2021
Lightorder:
see me bros o. We are living in a world where the victim is blamed for crying out. You will be blame for not covering an offender for the crime he committed
Exactly.
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Longman8: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2021
Hahahahahahahaha,My guy no fit hold am for throat again,bros vomit am as e dey hot.Lolz
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by faithfull18(f): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2021
colestephan86:

KBN please pay the man and throw him out of your organisation.
Sounds like something you would do. The rulers are from the people.
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Solidkay(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2021
The guy don see say no future for the company,
Better to die like a lion than to live like a sheep.
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Aduroja123(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2021
lalasticlala:
Drama As News Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2SK4COg6tk

https://dailytrust.com/drama-as-news-presenter-demands-for-his-salary-on-live-tv

No be yesterday or some days ago South African president announced that his ipad got stolen?

Africa in the mud again.

INJIBUTA. angry angry angry angry
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2021
zoeA:
Bros pay the guy... whether drunk or sober

Now as it is they cannot even sack him , as the matter don reach everywhere grin
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by princewarri1985: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2021
ARE YOU PEOPLE OWING HIM OR NOT?? ANSWER THE QUESTION AND STOP BEATING ROUND THE BUSH! GREEDY BASTARDS
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Realtosin: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Oga what you did on your live Program should not be less to some bosses who believe they can just be using broadcaster's life without pay. Let me share my own funny experience. Two months ago I was working with a radio station reportedly belonging to the governor for on top 29k oooo per month. You now owed us 2 months salary. You know what I did, we were told it's a private radio station but on paper, it's government parastatal. So I gave them a deadline that if they fail to pay our two months salary, my colleagues and I would shut
down the radio station. My boss who has seen as mumu Patriot called me and asked whether I'm part of the movement, me I told him I'm one of the ring leaders, he should forget, we moved. Lo and behold within a week they paid that two months salary. And when you see us in town and discovered we work for government Radio, they'll feel like, give us money now not knowing that we dey suffer. Kudos to that guy Jo....

2 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by GeeMeshin1(m): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Bankruptcy + Frustration = x
Find x
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by lookingfly: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2021
Chokeness grin
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by COURVOISier(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2021
Una won scatter our head with Grammer. Please pay him his money. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be / The Moment Beauty Fell Off The Stage During BBNaija Task Presentation (Video) / List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.