Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV (39240 Views)

Anike Agbaje-Williams: Nigeria's First Female TV Presenter Is 87 Today (Photos) / NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV / NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Bimffo(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2021
grin grin

How did I find myself in Africa ?
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Iceyjayz: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2021
Pay him his salary, Africans and slavery, we are our own enermies.

2 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Higgies(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Freethinker87:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Anyone with credible information should contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor.
Ehya... All these farm investment guys ehn.
They really showed me pepper
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Na wa ooo, please pay him na
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Springboot: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2021
I hope the guy is ready to setup his own business because no reputable media house or company will employ him, he did the right thing in the wrong way.
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Aladdin1(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
It's not this man's fault, frustration spoke through him. Africa leaders are wicked. They use workers salary for their personal life.
The coroner of Edo nor be Lagos , his wickedness Godwin Obaseki of Edo is owing lecturers of the state University since last year.
Even with the heavy kneel on sanwolu neck placed by the bullion van mogul, sanwolu of Lagos State owes no salary.
Edo people missed itwith sentiments. Oshiomole was far better. Oshiomole never owed salary for good 8 years
Tell dem!!!
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Terryindeed: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
It's not this man's fault, frustration spoke through him. Africa leaders are wicked. They use workers salary for their personal life.
The coroner of Edo nor be Lagos , his wickedness Godwin Obaseki of Edo is owing lecturers of the state University since last year.
Even with the heavy kneel on sanwolu neck placed by the bullion van mogul, sanwolu of Lagos State owes no salary.
Edo people missed itwith sentiments. Oshiomole was far better. Oshiomole never owed salary for good 8 years

Are you mad or drunk ? Adam Oshiomole never did what? Mudafuvka up til now Adams is still owing teachers more than 6 months salaries. Bomb dey your head. Fucckin Lair.

3 Likes

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by DJInfluence: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Haha and the station didn't address the payment or lack there of issue.

At least the drunken presenter called a few names of people that have not been paid. So let them confirm or debunk the "drunken presenter" claim
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by izubext007: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2021
zoeA:
Bros pay the guy... whether drunk or sober

I tire ooooh.
He gat to get drunk to get mind.
After all why they allow drunker enter studio before
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by belshazzar(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2021
900warriorz:
Consider yourself sacked for gross misconduct grin grin
Famous qoute from CM10??
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by GreenDestiny2: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Masterkernel1:

One good thing about life is while those in South-East are making headway, you're stucked in hatred against them, they won't see you.

At least you aren't solving anything, but compounding issues via ethnic conflicts.

If you haven't called his people ShoutWaste, he wouldn't have referred to you guy's region as Sadeast.
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Thinktwicemybro: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Terryindeed:

Are you mad or drunk ? Adam Oshiomole never did what? Mudafuvka up til now Adams is still owing teachers more than 6 months salaries. Bomb dey your head. Fucckin Lair.
How is your slum today
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Lol sapa dey
Between he is a terrible newscaster tho
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by EAhumble(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2021
AgainstIslam:
A part-time presenter with a drunken behaviour?

The press release no be here.
my ribs hurts.... damn!!!
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Freethinker87:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Anyone with credible information should contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor.
Wetin Josh do ?

If i must snitch, get ready for my t&c
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by simplyOJ(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2021
tillaman:
Something is seriously wrong with Africa walahi
Nothing works around here, In Nigeria Phcn office dey use generator
Police station dey chain their generator for burglary in case person wan thief am
Same police dey rely on vigilantes to protect the station for midnight
These could be a rhyme for a hit song cheesy
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by BennyDon: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2021
AgainstIslam:
A part-time presenter with a drunken behaviour?

The press release no be here.

And you believed he was drunk? He did it intentionally. Who likes suffering when he ain't lazy.

I don't blame the chap grin
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by dominion001(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2021
Wahala be like Grammy e no dey reach Ghana ����

1 Like

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Segzy19: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2021
Story story!

Let them pay the guy and others that they are owing...

You can be owing people, denying them the source of their income and ability to feed and cater for their loved one, yet asking them to follow one useless grievance procedure...

Pay them.... Simple

1 Like

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by mrkings84(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
emmnprince:

Hope you woke up on the right side of life this morning?

This is Zambia, not South Africa. Even at that, what connection do a president hav with non-payment of salaries of staff of a TV station?

I dey sleep my brother...
No be me do that comment!
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Vick4rill(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
RemoteHQ:

Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
bunch of clowns : they will use your write up and ideas to make money for themselves
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by GoldHorse(m): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Strong and bold man!!!
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Biggi24(m): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
tillaman:
Something is seriously wrong with Africa walahi
Nothing works around here, In Nigeria Phcn office dey use generator
Police station dey chain their generator for burglary in case person wan thief am
Same police dey rely on vigilantes to protect the station for midnight

Abeg I no wan laugh
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Realhommie(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
mrkings84:
A country whose president can't protect his own hipad, ho do u expect him to pay salary?
That was South African president. The headline here clearly reads Zambian news presenter so how's it same country?

A worker is deserving of his wages, why owe him? The organization pushed him so he had no choice but to do what he did.

And the statement from the organization is a very silly one, nonsense. Accusing him of drunken behavior and being a part time staff. Oh, so it just occurred to you he's a drunk if ever it is true? And what has a part time staff got to do with him being owed, does he do the fvcking job or not?

Useless employer.
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Average9jaman: 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Drunkard or not, pay him what you owe him. A labourer is good for his wages.
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by ussv: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
The guy is looks like a poor newscaster or maybe because he is not working with his mind since he has not been paid. Either way, he should get off air and be a radio sports commentator or contributor.
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by VicM6: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
waHala no fit finish 4 dis world
Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by Semaj77(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigYash:
Hunger hold my guy,na em he voice out o grin.. Not like some Nigerians that are suffering and smiling.. The presenter sef grin grin He's got balls..

grin grin grin grin grin Great big balls of steel

1 Like

Re: Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV by meobizy(f): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lol. On one international site they butchered the video so badly that it looked like he couldn’t read. I was shocked to see he presented the news properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be / The Moment Beauty Fell Off The Stage During BBNaija Task Presentation (Video) / List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.