Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees (21827 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Reacts To Forcing Medical Students To Sign Undertaking / ASUU Strike: Kaduna State University Asks Students, Lecturers To Resume May 9 / Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by BelovedofLord: 8:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Ok, then!
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by rita25(f): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2021
ITS UR BOI HELL RUFIRE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by medropoly(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Omo. El_rufai na cruise guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Elrufai
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by Seniorwriter(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2021
lalasticlala:
Comr. Steven Kefas:

https://twitter.com/SKefason/status/1407806545694441478?s=09

KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

LETTER OF UNDERTAKING

Respectfully. I am ............ Parent/Guardian of ...... My Son/Daughter/Ward a ...... level student admitted in 20 ..... / 20 ..... Academic Session in your esteemed Institution. I hereby write to assure you that my Son/Daughter/Ward will be of good character/conduct and will obey all the rules and regulations of his/her Department and Faculty as well as the university at large.

I also pledge that my Son/Daughter/Ward should be expelled without warning if he/she engages in any demonstration/protest against the increment in tuition fees or any contrary activities of the University's rules and regulation.

Sincerely,

...... Name of Parent/Guardian

...... Signature & Date

....... Contact Address &Telephone Number
SMH
ELRUFAI = FAILURE...try rearranging the letters to see...
moriss33:
And this sachet midget wants to rule Nigeria with his draconian laws ??
tesseract:
Let them endure this period of tyrany...its but for a moment
wizelink:
It's a pity that same group of people who preached the gospel of good governance to Nigerians prior to 2014 elections are the same people forcing us to accept bad governance from them.
What an irony of life
BigSarah:
Lol Reminds me of Unilag Indemnity form, Nothing y'all can do better sign.
Iceyjayz:
Just imagine the guts? that short man devil is really a dictator, very wicked and vile
Yhlop:
Nothing person no go see for terrorist regime as president
080bjaked:
El Rufai is worse than Buhari. A full blown dictator. So you want to do things as you please but nobody should protest? Aren't protests legal anymore?
Most of the northern leaders are poised to been tyrants in this 21st century.
Patrioticman007:

Hypocrisy at its peak, wicked wike is from the north abi ?.
SMH @their followers.
I pity those that are not northerners but are students of the institution.
Imagine someone quoting me about WIKE as if I'm from the East? SMH @Patroticman007....I'm sure you didn't comprehend that this thread is about kano University of which EL Rufai faiLuRE(name re-arranged) is the sitting governor.
Posting anything or any other unrelated person is more of derailing.
You are part of the problems we have in Nigeria since you choose tribal bigotry over calling out gross misgivings /abuse of power. SMH @you.

We need young visionary leaders abeg.

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by b3llo(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2021
The kind of leader Nigeria deserve
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by tesseract: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2021
Let them endure this period of tyrany...its but for a moment
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by Aksnoopy: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2021
Igbosrecriminal:
El-rufai is No nonsense.
God bless El rufai.
God bless the majority shareholders of Royal Niger Company.

Tinubu/El-rufai 2023
Ya papa smelly blokos there! Oloshi.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by moriss33(m): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2021
And this sachet midget wants to rule Nigeria with his draconian laws ??

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by Kaybee7000(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Am not surprised, in as much as that PAPER still dey top,all these are following na abi what do you expect ?
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by Ghostrye: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2021
Mehn, I'll rather take jamb again than sign this shit
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by Blacksavage: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2021
This is totally madness of the highest order..
angry
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by Lexusgs430: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Modern day slavery..... All they understand is to gag and punish.......
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by kudinkarfe: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2021
uniqueboi1:
Obob shocked
Nigerians should mk sure people like elrafia does not get anywhere close to aso rock.
That vermin is a cancer that must be destroyed.
A
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Should this happen in a democracy.

When Hell Rufai increase the fees to N500,000 and Labour engage in a protest, Hell Rufai will have something to say if he bring this out. The Parents should form an association and report this tyrannical and wicked move to Labour unions.
Hell Rufai should be banned from governance.
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by psucc(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2021
But who will Bell the cat? This is absolutely a ruse before the law and goes contrary to the (now technically suspended) Constitution of the FRN.
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by Evii: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2021
Hell Rufia is holding the whole state on stage
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by CCluapsin: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2021
These people think they will forever be in corridor of power, they don't know that this life is not straight as they think.
They power/position that trick him is temporary .
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by BinamRex: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Igbosrecriminal:
El-rufai is No nonsense.
God bless El rufai.

Tinubu/El-rufai 2023

Stupid goat. I know people like you who were full of praises for Buhari until his actions and inactions affected them directly and they started singing a different tune.

Your support for the tyrant, El-rufai, will soon hunt you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by Innobee99(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Igbosrecriminal:
El-rufai is No nonsense.
God bless El rufai.

Tinubu/El-rufai 2023
Will u make heaven with this?

What a useless combination
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by bayelsaowei(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2021
What dictatorial rubbish is this?

The school should also sign an undertaken to provide best in class lecturing models and infrastructure to ensure students get the best..

What rubbish is this...
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by ajebuter(f): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2021
This short Hell_ Rufail believes he's a god that must not be opposed..

Thesame man that never stopped criticizing and staging protests against others before his ascension to power

Now he sees himself as lofiter than others and above criticism forgeting that power is transient and history remains forever..

Ok oo... He should go and ask if anyone remembers the supposedly ' great men' or times past , except for their evil deeds
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by Educationalserv: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2021
U must be a very stupid person in real life .
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by Patrioticman007(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2021
Seniorwriter:

SMH
ELRUFAI = FAILURE...try rearranging the letters to see...

Most of the northern leaders are poised to been tyrants in this 21st century.
SMH @their followers.
I pity those that are not northerners but are students of the institution.

We need young visionary leaders abeg.

@Seniorwriter

Hypocrisy at its peak, wicked wike is from the north abi ?.
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Typical aboki way of reasoning or settling issues... Recently the hegemony in the north are having tough times ruling their subjects as they pleased.

Things are changing but the subjects in the north are not fully ready.

One of the reasons why british invasion survived in Nigeria is because of the northern system of government... Do as I say rules!

Hopefully civilization and democracy will get there one day.
that's how you guys scribble rubbish in history.. how much is lasu school fees,osun university school university school fees yet you want kaduna state university to be low is kaduna richer than Lagos... Unnecessary protest isn't even the solution but sensible dialogue with government....
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2021
matuskyoo7:
Una dy make noise for 100k state university school fees,plse come to the west and even kwasu pay 250k..26k for state university is not sustainable
I don't understand oooo
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by MrCliff(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2021
It can always be KD..
Do we really have choices in this country¿
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by inoki247: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2021
matuskyoo7:
Una dy make noise for 100k state university school fees,plse come to the west and even kwasu pay 250k..26k for state university is not sustainable

is Kwasu West...

nd dey av every right to complain cos daz more than 100 percent increment...
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2021
Imaging... Who does this midget think he his?
Re: Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees by slowice(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2021
And this is the character some idiats said would make a good president. A buhari pro max. Its either most Nigerians enjoy suffering or just have short memories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) / National Open University Of Nigeria: How Reliable? / ASUU Strike: Committee Of VCs Recommend ₦800,000 For Profs, To Resolve Deadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.