Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach (23348 Views)

Boston Celtics Suspend Ime Udoka For 2022-23 Season / Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff / Ime Udoka Becomes The First Nigerian To Coach A Team To The NBA Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by Legendrysailor(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=NewDawn2O21 post=103050978] oga shut up.
Learn to read well next time .
They are from Akwa Ibom state so how does igbo come in here?[/quote

U don't insult people u don't know. If I decide to track u down it will end in premium tears. Go and ask ngene ukwenu of nairaland about me. Autistic dimwit
Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by Penguin2: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Elhabeeb1:

We don't run to the white man's world to seek relevance.

But you can carry drugs into Saudi Arabia?
Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by Geeman2006: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
tonididdy:

Hypocrites

Yea. Alot of them abound on this forum.
Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mikecold:
Igbo Amaka

5 states doing the nation proud

North has 19 states yet barren Terrorist enclave
How calabar man take be ibo
Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by funkybroyouknow: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
This will be the man to lead us to banner 18 and I know it

Congratulations, Ime

Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by Legendrysailor(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
you this useless ipob keypad warrior.
if dem Born you well drop your number or address let's see whose left standing after the end of that meeting

U will hear from me. I will use u as an example
Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by HeavenlyHolines(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Na God will help us. I don't where to start
na2016:

This Nigeria is somehow. How do you frustrate your people but when they go outside to succeed, you will be the first to write an epistle about them.
Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by KingOKON: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=Legendrysailor post=103051358][/quote]

Are u threatening a NAIRALANDer
Yes or No?
Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by CoolJulian: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Disgusting! A supposedly positive thread oozing so much negativity.

Concerning the name, Udoka, both Igbo people, Ibibio and Annang groups in Akwa Ibom bear it, but does where he comes from really matter? How could this even get to the point of throwing insults around? Tribalism will kill you people! And to you people claiming to hail from Akwa Ibom, but insulting Igbo people, shame on you! Most of you are impostors, anyway, because actual Akwa Ibom people I know very well don't go about insulting other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by Cousin9999: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
He looks biracial. Ew.
Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by Legendrysailor(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
I give you two days and if by then I no hear from you then I'll use you as a deterrent to other keypad warriors on this forum.
Cc ASPlawalG

If u get mind drop ur number
Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by Legendrysailor(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
I don send follow me request.
If dem Born your papa well send me a mail

Lol grin so if the live u now u go come kill ur brother. This forum is not meant 4 violence . U are my bro I can't harm u. I was only getting back at u 4 telling me to shut up. U reason am now in no dey right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by Legendrysailor(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
apologies boss...
Na troll we just dey troll..
Na temp mail I dey use sef so even if you send me mail I no go fit access am.
Well we no dey take comments serious Sha grin
Once again apologies

No wahala. Apology accepted. Am sorry as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by ariesbull: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Batam:

How calabar man take be ibo
udoka Na Calabar name
Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by Rahkman: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Legendrysailor:

Lol grin so if the live u now u go come kill ur brother. This forum is not meant 4 violence . U are my bro I can't harm u. I was only getting back at u 4 telling me to shut up. U reason am now in no dey right
NewDawn2O21:
apologies boss...
Na troll we just dey troll..
Na temp mail I dey use sef so even if you send me mail I no go fit access am.
Well we no dey take comments serious Sha grin
Once again apologies
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by joshboo(m): 4:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Sports is one of the best ways to earn in this times even via Online.
Reason I still broker and earn in $ as an e-sport merchant.

Congrats to Udoka.

As an e-sport investor & facilitator.
Are you into e-sport investment?
@Joshboo you are yet to post your own different e-sport activities you indulge in many facets as you claimed....lolz

@Seniorwriter
grin decided not to further indulge you, when i checked your fb profile as you directed and saw nothing noteworthy of furthering the conversation, but to answer you we have a team/ group of guys who compete at the highest competitive level here fron naija despite the network constraints in different categories
Fighting games,First-person shooters,Multiplayer online battle arenaRacing,Real-time strategy,Third-person shooters. Fifa, 2k and PES along side, on mobike phones xbox and PS4 for now. So what more do you wanna know? We also attend offline and online tourneys in Naija here with sponsorship from diff orgz. So??
Re: Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach by Seniorwriter(m): 6:14am On Jun 25, 2021
joshboo:

grin decided not to further indulge you, when i checked your fb profile as you directed and saw nothing noteworthy of furthering the conversation, but to answer you we have a team/ group of guys who compete at the highest competitive level here fron naija despite the network constraints in different categories
Fighting games,First-person shooters,Multiplayer online battle arenaRacing,Real-time strategy,Third-person shooters. Fifa, 2k and PES along side, on mobike phones xbox and PS4 for now. So what more do you wanna know? We also attend offline and online tourneys in Naija here with sponsorship from diff orgz. So??

So what's your Team/Group name , rating, and location of workstation ....feel free to engage that facebook Id because that is my online enquiries, SM manager & all investment consults ! Your expectations was to see an E-Sport profile? Lolz....
Good to see all you've mentioned hence what's your Online Presence info for further perusals(opensource vectors).

Proactivity Leads To Productivity .

@Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nations Cup Qualifier: CAF Deducts 3 Points From Nigeria, Explains Why - CAF / Why Pogba, Lukaku May Not Feature In Manchester Derby / Anthony Joshua Shows His Crazy Rap Skills At A Radio Station (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.