Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms (461 Views)

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Atheists, This Is Where God Originated From / Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2021
There has always been God

God always existed

But he called that place he has always been he called it everlasting or eternal realm

Isaiah 43:13
Isaiah 43:13 - I Am The LORD "God" From Everlasting To Everlasting.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth

the heaven there refers to the spiritual realm and the earth there refers to the physical realm

Before the mountains were born
Or You gave birth to the earth and the world,
Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God. Psalm 90:2

there are three realms

the everlasting realm
or also called eternal realm then

the spiritual realm and then

the physical realm

God has no beginning he has always been God what was recorded in Bible was the beginning of God's creation not the beginning of God the village of God is called everlasting realm or eternal realm

1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms by BitterSoul(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2021
Oga o. Just read that thing you wrote, does it make sense to you?

Meanwhile, you can grow £20 up to £1000 in six weeks. WhatsApp the number on my signature to know how

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2021
BitterSoul:
Oga o. Just read that thing you wrote, does it make sense to you?

Meanwhile, you can grow £20 up to £1000 in six weeks. WhatsApp the number on my signature to know how

Where are you confused at

Where does not make sense to you
Re: ⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms by Nancy2020(f): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Is the spiritual realm on earth or up wards
Re: ⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nancy2020:
Is the spiritual realm on earth or up wards
an angel talked about Islam in the Bible
Re: ⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
Because you don't know Bible that is why I will show it to you

I said the holy spirit is the spirit of Jesus so stop mixing things up

The holy spirit is Jesus in spiritual form so note the things I say

Job 33:4

The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

John 20:22

And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 33:6

By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and by the breath of his mouth all their host.

Job 27:3

As long as my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils,

The word of God is God
The word of God is Jesus
The breath of God is God
The breath of God is the spirit of God

When God breaths air does not come out rather God comes out
The spirit of God comes out
When God speaks it not just words rather it is the spirit of God that became flesh that you see

Because you don't know that
everything about God is God

Bible you have is actually God in written form
So when you carry Bible you carry God in written form up and down

The interesting part of this is the Hebrew word for spirit. We almost get a little spooky talking about the Holy Ghost, but the Hebrew word behind spirit is ruach, and it means "air in motion." It is the same word for "breath." It also means "life." By resemblance to breath and air in motion, it means "spirit." That’s where we get the translation, and the Hebrew word contains all those different meanings. If we just leave it with our English word "spirit," we’re not getting the full attributes of what the Bible is trying to describe. It’s trying to describe that there’s a breath involved.

Going back to that first chapter in Genesis, if the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the deep, and then God said, "Let there be light," when you speak, it’s through your breath that the words take form. Just imagine that: God speaking, His breath comes out, and there you have the Word of God, "Let there be light." That is where the Gospel of John says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." They are all separate, but at the same time, they are all one, just as when you breathe and you speak, your words can be one with you.

The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit" (John 3:608, NKJV).

Jesus is talking about the Holy Spirit, and He’s saying it is like wind. When you get into the Greek behind that, the Greek word is pneuma, which again means "a current of air," "breath," or a "breeze, " and again by analogy, "a spirit." So both the Hebrew and the Greek word are talking about breath. It’s talking about wind.

The same thing happens when we are born of the Spirit. When we are re-born, it is from the breath of God. In the Gospel of John, where He is giving to His disciples the Holy Spirit, just as God breathed on Adam and gave him the breath of life, Jesus breathed on His disciples in John chapter 20: "'Peace to you! As the Father sent me, I also send you.' And when He had said this, He breathed on them and said, 'Receive the Holy Spirit'" (John 20:21-22, NKJV).

Do you want more proves

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms by Janosky: 1:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
There has always been God

God always existed

But he called that place he has always been he called it everlasting or eternal realm

Isaiah 43:13
Isaiah 43:13 - I Am The LORD "God" From Everlasting To Everlasting.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth

the heaven there refers to the spiritual realm and the earth there refers to the physical realm

Before the mountains were born
Or You gave birth to the earth and the world,
Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God. Psalm 90:2

there are three realms

the everlasting realm

the physical realm

God has no beginning he has always been God what was recorded in Bible was the beginning of God's creation not the beginning of God the village of God is called everlasting realm or eternal realm

John 4:24,When did God become a spirit?
Re: ⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:56am On Aug 25, 2021
Janosky:

John 4:24,When did God become a spirit?

There is no place where I said God become or became a spirit

Rather God created a spiritual place for the host of heaven to stay and govern the earth

That spiritual place is called heaven
Re: ⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms by Betscoreodds: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Rather God created a spiritual place for the host of heaven to stay and govern the earth

why then are there walls in the new earth.
Re: ⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Betscoreodds:
why then are there walls in the new earth.

Because of assurance
Re: ⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms by Janosky: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

there are three realms

the everlasting realm

the physical realm
Was God a spirit when he created the Spiritual realm called heaven?
Re: ⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

Yes............

You need to first understand what is a spirit

You only call a spirit spirit because you can't see it with your physical eyes

But a spirit can be seen with your spiritual eyes

A spirit is more real than the physical world

A spirit is not spirit when it is in the spiritual world

A spirit can touch a spirit in the spiritual world

The same way your can touch physical things that is the same way a spirit can touch other spirits in their own world

Now is God a spirit yes God is a spirit and God also manifest as a human being

Heaven is actually a physical world only to those who live inside it just because you can't see heaven does not mean it not physically present to them

So heaven and earth was inside God before he created them or before he brought them out
Re: ⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms by Nancy2020(f): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2021
Janosky:

I saw what your friend MaxInDHouseof JW said that Jesus can not save people.
Re: ⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms by Betscoreodds: 5:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Nancy2020:
I saw what your friend MaxInDHouseof JW said that Jesus can not save people.
MaxInDHouse does not know scriptures some one who says Jesus can't save people.
Re: ⚫⚫ Where God Came From, 3 Types Of Realms by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Betscoreodds:
MaxInDHouse does not know scriptures some one who says Jesus can't save people.
people only know the spiritual realm and the physical realm that where their knowledge ends.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Advices Youths To Wake Up!!" / Christians Stop Criticizing Your Fellow Christian To Unbelievers / The Evil And The Good You Do Remain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.