Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (36631 Views)

Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) / US Warships Shadowed In South China Sea By Military Vessels ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by WATCHMANX: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Anago55:
. Such a brazen display of ignorance!
You're the ignorant one!
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Nitah1: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
WATCHMANX:
".... when has Crimea become Russia territorial waters? "-After the Criteria referendum undecided
You know nothing about the history of the Balkans,as a student of History and international studies (proud) i advise you to trade carefully for i do not want to strip you naked on a public forum..
From time immemorial Russia have been waging war against the Ukraine Tatars who are the occupants of Crimea Kenati, the war by the coalition of Balkan States against the ottoman Empire and later entrance of the Russian Federation as a supporting force was aimed towards having a foothold in the cremea, therefore if you have any argument concerning the above piece of his History, let's ride. grin grin
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Nitah1: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
owagbeba:

I think you forgot to tell him that USA is pulling out of Afghan theatre, leaving the terrorist as the call them (Talibans) to overrun the country after a decade of unsuccessful attempt to vanquish Talibans.

By the way, it’s uncouth to say “shut up” to someone you are having a discussion with. There are difference in views and opinion. Learn to accept it if his view differs from yours.
But the Russians were the first to suffer defeat here...
And mind you, the guy that asked you to shut up is a kid, they are many here.
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by WATCHMANX: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nitah1:
You know nothing about the history of the Balkans,as a student of History and international studies (proud) i advise you to trade carefully for i do not want to strip you naked on a public forum..
From time immemorial Russia have been waging war against the Ukraine Tatars who are the occupants of Crimea Kenati, the war by the coalition of Balkan States against the ottoman Empire and later entrance of the Russian Federation as a supporting force was aimed towards having a foothold in the cremea, therefore if you have any argument concerning the above piece of his History, let's ride. grin grin
Please gladly "strip me naked on a public forum", I beg! cheesy
Let's start by you giving me the demographics of Crimea population in 2013 before the referendum, and the breakdown of votes during referendum, which legally allowed the accession by Russia!
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Barzinime(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
You are a kid I guess
Nairaland should have a +18 user control access
Realtalk20:

Hush and go read your books
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Realtalk20: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Barzinime:
You are a kid I guess
Nairaland should have a +18 user control access

Hush
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Barzinime(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Spits!
Realtalk20:

Hush
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by noisy45(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

So the USA does not have hypersonic missile?

My point you buttressed. The US military budget should tell you yet to be seen programmes they have in stock. Outside Nuclear stock piles Russia has, their is nothing it can use to match the US. Air, land, Navy or anything.

Russia is a poor country you know.

Till date the us does not have hypersonic missles if they had they would not offer to buy the technology from Russia during Trump regime.
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by owagbeba: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Here’s a different context to judge your bias:

Consider this scenario, a Syrian vessel going inside 12 miles off the coast of Gaza on an innocent passage--the Zionists (Israel) and their American masters, after sinking it, would scream that they have the right of self-defense.

Would you accept Israel’s claim of self-defence?
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by superjab247: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2021
WATCHMANX:
Wow! Too many movies.
U know nothing about international politics and millitary weapons!!!!
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by superjab247: 6:40am On Jun 29, 2021
noisy45:

Till date the us does not have hypersonic missles if they had they would not offer to buy the technology from Russia during Trump regime.
Stop saying what you don't know,the USA are currently working on laser interceptors for hypersonic missiles and their current patriot 3 defence systems produced by Lockheed Martin's had been upgraded to intercept hypersonic missiles both on land and sea.

Americans and russkies aren't mates
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by noisy45(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2021
superjab247:

Stop saying what you don't know,the USA are currently working on laser interceptors for hypersonic missiles and their current patriot 3 defence systems produced by Lockheed Martin's had been upgraded to intercept hypersonic missiles both on land and sea.

Americans and russkies aren't mates

You lie alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation / Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump / Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.