Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (36632 Views)

Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) / US Warships Shadowed In South China Sea By Military Vessels ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by darediamond(m): 2:01am On Jun 25, 2021
shegzhkn:

What class are you ??
Elevated level than your level of thought!!
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Mangekyo: 2:04am On Jun 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You trying to say a Israel is nothing without the USA. The USA finances Israel and close to being a dummy without the USA. This don't count in warfare, like politics. If a USA can have strong allies that formed NATO, it should tell you how deadly they could be. You fighting NATO including the USA

You're misunderstanding me. Isreal are pretty okay without the USA. Nevertheless, they're nowhere near Russia.
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 25, 2021
Mangekyo:

You're misunderstanding me. Isreal are pretty okay without the USA. Nevertheless, they're nowhere near Russia.

Israel okay what? It's the poorest nation in that region. Remove US taxpayers money from Israel and Iran will stroll over them. What's makes Israel? What does Israel have to make an economy?

Russia is another broke nation. Only Nuclear power it can boast of, this are broke countries making noise. If Nigeria jus has 10nnuclear war heads too, we will boast in hunger. Russia that can't even afford to fund navy and combatants to high level sophistication.

It's just the nuclear war head!
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 25, 2021
darediamond:

Before RUSSIA, NATO is nothing!

Ever heard of SAMAT from RUSSIA nicknamed SATAN2 by NATO?

Oh!

So you just heard of Satan 2? And what do you know about the USA. Are you aware defence is a private venture in USA? Russia told you what they have. US will hardly tell you. In warfare you can only know what they are made off.

Stop comparing a US with 10X the military budget of Russia. Are you kidding? Don't fly with media and provocation. Russia is a toy in showdown.

Russia military tactics is speed. America is stealth. Ruin you without you knowing. Russias engineering is focused on damage, Americas engineering focused on greatest damage. Stop comparing a Lariat with a Tundra
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by mrksquare: 4:40am On Jun 25, 2021
KUNTA007:

Please educate me when was the first time? Ukraine got independent 1991

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Bestbeelieve: 5:01am On Jun 25, 2021
russia is not soviet union. e get were 1 person go fight 10 people reach em power go finish! Putin is damm scared especially with all these nato excercises at his doorstep! their wahala!if e burst make nobody call me! i still dey battle bandits and kidnappers
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Tokkson: 5:21am On Jun 25, 2021
mach7:
You didn't answer my question, so no need to answer yours. With regards to which is bigger or not, please do a research on Purchasing Power Parity as a basis of measuring economic output. It will be most helpful to you.

See attached and be enlightened.

You cannot compare UK to Russia on any economic basis. Uk is miles ahead. They are not mates. Thanks.

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Nitah1: 5:36am On Jun 25, 2021
marvin906:

You guy's should please stop calling NATO it's giving me headache..
The spine of nato is the US, remove the US nato is useless,when Trump threatened to pull out of nato fear nor catch..
NATO isn't strong as you think, if NATO get mind they should add Ukraine to their table let's see madness if Russia won't annex the full Ukraine
That will happen next year and Russia cannot do anything, did you thing ukrain is Nigeria, see this guy o... If Russia try that shit it will mark it end.
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Nitah1: 5:44am On Jun 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Israel okay what? It's the poorest nation in that region. Remove US taxpayers money from Israel and Iran will stroll over them. What's makes Israel? What does Israel have to make an economy?

Russia is another broke nation. Only Nuclear power it can boast of, this are broke countries making noise. If Nigeria jus has 10nnuclear war heads too, we will boast in hunger. Russia that can't even afford to fund navy and combatants to high level sophistication.

It's just the nuclear war head!
Na wao.. So which country on this planet made money agriculture, science and technology like Israel, do you know why they cannot be defeated?
I think you are just making noise to win arguments.
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Nitah1: 5:50am On Jun 25, 2021
marvin906:

Ohhhhh my God..
Please mention the weapon.
Please don't call thaad..
Military experts and even their generals are telling you they don't have a defense yet for a missle like that..
Please don't give me that crap, have been following world too long to be swayed by emotion and sentiments, am not underestimating the US but please don't underestimate other countries..
The Russian satan 11 missle mention the US missle that matches it..
Russia isn't the best in missle technology for nothing..
Abi you want to compare defense systems let's pair s300 with patriot
They are the best in missile technology according you yet have not seen any of their missiles in action any where in the world, they installed those toys in Syria yet Israel was still decimating targets deep in their territories.

Do you think America is as stupid as Russia, china North Korea etc who on yearly basis keep displaying their military might to scare away adversaries?
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Nitah1:
Na wao.. So which country on this planet made money agriculture, science and technology like Israel, do you know why they cannot be defeated?
I think you are just making noise to win arguments.

Hello!

Make hard facts! Israel survives on USA. It's the poorest nation in that region. What Agriculture does Israel have? Science and technology you said? Please mention one technology firm that Israel is know for? Nothing!

Israel is am empty barrels like Nigeria. We both I. Same shoes. Nigeria is richer than Israel under good leadership. Israel has nothing to offer.

US presence there is to keep eye on middle east and why the funding. Benefits... Israel has nothing to offer!
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Nitah1: 6:05am On Jun 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Hello!

Make hard facts! Israel survives on USA. It's the poorest nation in that region. What Agriculture does Israel have? Science and technology you said? Please mention one technology firm that Israel is know for? Nothing!

Israel is am empty barrels like Nigeria. We both I. Same shoes. Nigeria is richer than Israel under good leadership. Israel has nothing to offer.

US presence there is to keep eye on middle east and why the funding. Benefits... Israel has nothing to offer!
10 Years, 10 Companies, $100 Billion: Israel's Tech 'Big Bang' Is Here
Forget the 'Startup Nation.' Israeli high-tech is changing. The industry is set to grow a new generation of large companies that could could revolutionize Israel
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Nitah1: 6:08am On Jun 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Hello!

5 Israeli-founded companies ranked in CNBC’s list of 50 Disruptor tech firms
Neteera, Lemonade, Healthy.io, SentinelOne, K Health named as ‘breakthrough’ firms that are influencing business and market competition ‘at accelerated pace’
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Nitah1: 6:13am On Jun 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Hello!

The two firms signed a deal to oversee production of SkyStri

Read more at:
https://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/bangalore/others/bengaluru-israel-firms-to-produce-suicide-drones/articleshow/80867148.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by olibeans: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Johnnonye(m): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2021
Russia has as many nuclear weapons as usa
Curious345:
Russia under Putin is heading for self destruction.

If they sink a British ship , the UK and NATO will retaliate.

That would trigger a nuclear show off. And Russia will be vaporized out of the earth forever .

Putin better watch it .

He shouldn't be starting something
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2021
marvin906:

What the heck are you smoking..
So silience is defend as weakness to you
What is wrong with you, so Russia should just attack US based for no reason..
Where was the US when Russia took part of Ukraine..
How can you claim to be powerful but allow yourself to be bullied by the US?

Is Ukraine part of the US? Do they have any military alliance with the US?
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:24am On Jun 25, 2021
Triangles1:
I like Russian for one thing they don't Bragg.

To does of you quoting me wrong without any fact but pains, US has the Isreal, British backup but Russia stand alone, please quote me with fact not pains.

That's not true.
Russia don't publicize their defeat.
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by marvin906(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

US budget over 700 billion excluding private defense companies expenditure. I am saying what the nation pulls out on defence.

I repeat, Germany and Japan are strong US allies.

How does 700 billion now turn to 1 trillion..
You still don't understand my reference to Germany and Japan is not whether they are allies to the US, but in reference to your earlier argument that Germany is still strong which I made clear they aren't, strong in a way but not strong enough to face Russia...
If you had done your research you would have known that in terms of attack Japan and Germany are not like before
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2021
smallrincowis16guy:

Pls who was harming the rebels since 2011?
The US only started supporting and training only selected rebel commanders who agreed to fight only ISIS around 2015.
The rebel already have their own forces and weapons before they turned against the Syrian government.
The US was never interested in fighting the government nor have they carried out any major military action against the Syrian government.
The moderate airstrikes from time to time only serves as warning.
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Topmaike007(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Georgejeez:

Amadioha Satan ABI Ogun , which one
we get all those missiles and our aircraft base is at Edo
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by marvin906(m): 7:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Nitah1:
That will happen next year and Russia cannot do anything, did you thing ukrain is Nigeria, see this guy o... If Russia try that shit it will mark it end.

Guy stop smoking... Ukraine isn't entering nato, nato isn't stupid to do that..
Ukraine isn't Nigeria but Russia has collected crimea and some parts of Ukraine..
Let Ukraine fight back and collect crimea if they have the guts..
The day Ukraine joins NATO is the day Russia annex the full country..
Why do you think NATO are hesitant
No back to your smoking
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by IgboWarlord(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Bluntguy:
With the US fighter jets on board the British carrier Putin no get that kind liver. In fact he should brace up for Ukraine joining NATO. Crimea may be ground for the next world war.
Infact, wey that pastor Righteousness sef, make him come tell us how the world go take bring the world to an end.

Already U.K don fight Russia before because of Crimea...Check out the Crimean War of the mid 19th century..Though it was a coalition of the Brits,the French and the Ottomans(Turks),they beat the living daylight outta the Russians.
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by marvin906(m): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2021
Nitah1:
They are the best in missile technology according you yet have not seen any of their missiles in action any where in the world, they installed those toys in Syria yet Israel was still decimating targets deep in their territories.

Do you think America is as stupid as Russia, china North Korea etc who on yearly basis keep displaying their military might to scare away adversaries?

Guy when did you start reading geo politics..
Cause it seems your far off..
Cause even a five year old in geo politics knows who owns missle technology..
Oga are you OK..
Do you know how many countries are in Syria
When the US was in Syria Iran was still striking rebels in their turf..
Nothing like territory in Syria..
Just don't kill an opposition soldier..
When Erdogan brought down a Russian jet in Syria why didn't he stand behind the US as an allie that nothing will happen to them
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by marvin906(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2021
justosee:
How can you claim to be powerful but allow yourself to be bullied by the US?

Is Ukraine part of the US? Do they have any military alliance with the US?

now I know am arguing with children
Give me I instances of American bully on Russia
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by marvin906(m): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2021
justosee:
The US only started supporting and training only selected rebel commanders who agreed to fight only ISIS around 2015.
The rebel already have their own forces and weapons before they turned against the Syrian government.
The US was never interested in fighting the government nor have they carried out any major military action against the Syrian government.
The moderate airstrikes from time to time only serves as warning.

Hahahhahahaha..
It seems your blinded by emotions..
Everybody knows the only reason they couldn't take a major action in Syria was because of Russia backing of Assad which resulted in them backing rebels against the Syria army..
Which bloody isis..
The same rebels they the US dumped and left to die in the hands of turkey..
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Barzinime(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2021
Is that a Carrier? You people just come online & write nonsense & some others that don't really read the content of articles will start clicking likes
Bluntguy:
With the US fighter jets on board the British carrier Putin no get that kind liver. In fact he should brace up for Ukraine joining NATO. Crimea may be ground for the next world war.
Infact, wey that pastor Righteousness sef, make him come tell us how the world go take bring the world to an end.
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by hansomb: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Bluntguy:
Crimea cannot join NATO
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Barzinime(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Which bragging?
I wonder how you people reason...Who brags on the news,movies etc claiming they have the best of the best & paint the other party bad...Russia right?
Realtalk20:

A teenager like you doesn't understand anything

Russia are known for bragging just like North Korea and China

Learn to be silent if you don't know anything
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2021
marvin906:

now I know am arguing with children
Give me I instance of American bully on Russia
1. placing missile defence system near Russia's border amidst all the outcry from Russia.
2. Informing you that they will be bringing down a facility built with your own money for an ally and you couldn't stop them.
3. Around early 2018, a US artillery strike on Syrian government forces led to the death of many Russian nationals who were supporting the Syrian forces.
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Cartelips: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2021
Igbudu1:

Every country does Bragg..

When e cast na then person go Sabi who strong..

The US as at today still has what the world fears!

Please what is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation / Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump / Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.