Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (132848 Views)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Spidermon: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wawelexy:
She doesn't even know how to lie. U do not want to have sex with him yet u followed him to an hotel, to do what exactly? 2ndly, u stab some1 who is an amateur boxer twice on the neck. Look at how innocent she looks. Men need to be careful with this girlz, especially does lekki babes. Go to palace road/new market at oniru just 2 see all dis little girlz own atleast 2-3 cars doing uber for them, some also living an extravagant lifestyle with no job or legit hustle, some driving exotic cars, some own a saloon/supermarket even at tender age. All they do from morning till around 4pm is drink expensive alcohol, smoke loud/shisha, gist/gossip and fight each other once in a while. They only take their bathe at sunset, and when it gets dark they set out for the day job. PS: 80% of this girlz are diabolical, they don't even hide it. like some1 use to say; anyday am being told that my wife has delivered a baby girl, i will cry like somebody that gave conductor his last 1k and 4gets to collect #900 change b4 getting down
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by favour32(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
inoki247:
All this Killers they always get story to tell...

Sapphire reading d News with her oda akant...
No!
Saphiere don dey Aso Rock dey read that book,"how to finish men kpatakpata"...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
I feel the for the lady's parents. In their minds they send her to uni to have a better future. Not knowing 'their' daughter was someone totally different
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by flokii: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Crochet:
First I do not support what she did but if she has a good lawyer she can win this case

For where?

Someone that has admitted to the crime of murder.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
GeeMeshin1:
Avarice + Indiscipline = x
Find x
Greed
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Òbo lo dá wàhálà sílẹ̀ báyìí.. Nítorí òbo.
Ọkùnrin akíkanjú kan file sasobora.. This is a greater lesson to men.. Run from ll these innocent and single young girls.. Stick to your wife...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Akinsete19(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
poiZon:

E shock u?
grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by BigBashiru: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
seunmsg:

Na dem go first sin? Are they the only sinners in the world? Are you also free from sin? Abeg park well with your holier than thou attitude.
u are right. and why is it sexual sin that must result in immediate death and not other sins like murder. I like your comment.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by cosmos1440: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Igbo people and criminality are inseparable.
Even at brothels na dem dey disgrace customers outside and still their clients money.

At age 21 did one don dey rob and fvck about.

"Don't go hunting with an Igbo person". Una no go hear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Lexusgs430: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

If he wants to marry her, fine. But not for sidechick. A man like that should do better knowing these girls can change it for them any moment. Look at her hair sef. So dusty. That nonsense on her head is for alata them. I agree with her that he wasn’t giving her good money. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I bet you, he was dropping enough...... She wanted more than he can afford.......

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
what did your father did to you that you hated him so much?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by moshino(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
seunmsg:

So, how will her lawyer explain the fact that she took his ATM card and withdrew N350,000 from his account after she killed him in self defense? How will the lawyer explain that she ran away with his money instead of reporting the incident to the police?

Stealing his money after the incident is enough proof of premeditated murder. There is a clear motive to kill him. Pleading self defense won’t fly.

You're ignorant of what you're talking about. You have no idea what premeditated murder means, nor what it entails.
How did she get the PIN for his atm card? What was their relationship history, does she have injuries consistent with the assault she alleged.

She doesn't need to prove that she's innocent, a prosecutor will need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she committed any offence. Murder is not just the presence of a dead body.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by AeroplaneApple: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
ThierryJay:

I hope your heart also bled for Baba Ijesha the same way your heart is bleeding for this cold murderer and armed robberess of a girl.

Pray tell me how taking alcohol will turn an innocent-minded person into a murderer all of a sudden. With all the hefty sales Nigerian Breweries, Guinness and ABInbeev are making in Nigeria, almost every household in Nigeria should have a murderer by your logic.

Hypocrite.

you water your response to that guy. I doubt he will be intelligent enough to decipher your message
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I bet you, he was dropping enough...... She wanted more than he can afford.......

Oga Lexus, I hope this is not how your sidechick looks o. No bone straight, no Bohemian fringe.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by kaludestiny10(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
If I were the family of the diseased, I will ask the police to release the girl and set her free. The diseased was highly irresponsible for actual led to his demise.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by otokx(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mutemenot:
Her parents must be ashamed of her .

Don't be too sure.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
More like the girl was created to kill the man. This girl never start life. 21 years still be small pikin

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by DonJ29: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
This girls second name is Lie Muhammed. She killed d man while he was fast aslept because she had access to his ATM card n PIN. Greed!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by moshino(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Susily:

Bro the fact that she headed to withdraw his money from the bank after Killing him have overridden the self-defense argument

She needs a miracle to be able to get herself out of this mess she put herself into

Obviously you've never been in a courtroom.

Can you reference a citation or precedence to support your idea on how her potential self-defense claim is overridden.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by teejaymmm(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Innocent looking girl that one will think can't hurt a fly at home. Some of them have refused to be trained. Rom 6:23, Gal 6:7. She couldn't arrange the lies
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Proverbs 7:22-27

Read carefully and patiently

He followed her at once, like an ox going to the slaughter or like a trapped stag, awaiting the arrow that would pierce its heart. He was like a bird flying into a snare, little knowing it would cost him his life.

Listen to me, my son, and pay attention to my words.
Don't let your heart stray away toward her. Don't wander down her wayward path.

For she has been the ruin of many; numerous men have been her victims.

Her house is the road to the grave. Her bedroom is the den of death.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Gharial: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Babtech001:
A 21-year-old undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Ojukwu, has narrated how she stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death in the Lekki area of Lagos State, Igbere TV reports.

She spoke at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday after she was paraded as a suspect by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.

She said,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQes9OIqvY

The undergraduate also disclosed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew N380,000 from his account using his ATM card.

I believe this girl told it exactly as it happened. Dude took roofies, he probably lost a good portion of his neuromotor skills as a consequence so she was able to manouever close enough to stab him.

Plus he sounded like someone who loves rough sex (read: rape, when the participant of his sex game is either unwilling or unaccustomed to violent coitus). Dude thought it was all a joke till she deep-sixed him.

RIP dude, you died doing what you loved best. They say it's that thing we love to eat that eventually kills us tongue

If she had good legal representation she should be able to get off with a slap on the wrist...matter of fact she's as much of a victim as the guy, so long as rape was involved. Self defence is not a crime anywhere in the world, but she screwed up her own case when she took the money after she had dispatched him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by seunmsg(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
moshino:

You're ignorant of what you're talking about. You have no idea what premeditated murder means, nor what it entails.
How did she get the PIN for his atm card? What was their relationship history, does she have injuries consistent with the assault she alleged.

She doesn't need to prove that she's innocent, a prosecutor will need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she committed any offence. Murder is not just the presence of a dead body.

He gave her his ATM card and pin. They had sex and he slept off. She stabbed him to death and ran away with the intention of stealing all the money in his account. The account of a “billionaire”.

You see, that she has his ATM and pin is enough motive to kill him. That she actually withdrew money from his account after killing him and that she ran away without reporting to the police shows clearly the killing was premeditated.

To prove a murder case, motive is very key. In this case, there is a strong motive. It is not about the body at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by labi1977(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
These are what you call dumb criminals this girl is very very stupid so she killed somebody withdrew from his bank account and apparently just went home and sat down with her parents where the police came to pick her up

She's incredibly dull and dumb and maybe mentally unstable. She's now opening her mouth waaa like crocodile and saying everything that they will use to sentence her to death. she clearly doesn't have a lawyer

Why on earth did that guy give her the pin though I guess he was mad too

I hope we'll get the true story in the end. It's all a shame

For all you stupid women saying poor girl you are mad

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Zila306: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
This lady i'm looking at, couldn't have killed this man in his full conciousness. Like she said, they were intoxicated...CEO had the lighter brain so he loseguard and paid the price for his carelessness.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by mapet: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Arespect10:
This generation and wickedness

my tots exactly
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
seunmsg:

He gave her his ATM card and pin. They had sex and he slept off. She stabbed him to death and ran away with the intention of stealing all the money in his account. The account of a “billionaire”.

You see, that she has his ATM and pin is enough motive to kill him. That she actually withdrew money from his account after killing him and that she ran away without reporting to the police shows clearly the killing was premeditated.

To prove a murder case, motive is very key. In this case, there is a strong motive. It is not about the body at all.
I told someone exactly this.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by HabaHaba: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wawelexy:
She doesn't even know how to lie. U do not want to have sex with him yet u followed him to an hotel, to do what exactly? 2ndly, u stab some1 who is an amateur boxer twice on the neck. Look at how innocent she looks. Men need to be careful with this girlz, especially does lekki babes. Go to palace road/new market at oniru just 2 see all dis little girlz own atleast 2-3 cars doing uber for them, some also living an extravagant lifestyle with no job or legit hustle, some driving exotic cars, some own a saloon/supermarket even at tender age. All they do from morning till around 4pm is drink expensive alcohol, smoke loud/shisha, gist/gossip and fight each other once in a while. They only take their bathe at sunset, and when it gets dark they set out for the day job. PS: 80% of this girlz are diabolical, they don't even hide it. like some1 use to say; anyday am being told that my wife has delivered a baby girl, i will cry like somebody that gave conductor his last 1k and 4gets to collect #900 change b4 getting down

I bet your mother was not a baby girl?!!!

I bet you don't sleep with someone else's baby girls, and I definitely bet your sister's aren't appreciated by you, female "baby girl's" hater!!!!

Haba, guy how do you feel me talking about the baby girls in your life?!!

How do you feel! You just type what u think may please some niggas in the forum, WITHOUT USING YOUR HEAD TO KNOW THAT YOU DEFINITELY HAVE A FEMALE IN YOUR LIFE WHO YOU ADORE DEEPLY!!

EVERY MAN has a female in their lives, and we adore them GREATLY!!

We are who we are because of their great sacrifices, from our dearest beloved mothers (I miss you my African Queen), to our beloved sisters and girlfriends and wives and female colleagues and female friends, and those beautiful ladies that help our lives, one way or the other!!

YET One idyiot here HATE TO HAVE A FEMALE CHILD!!!

DANM U, MAN!!!

DON'T WAIT TO BE CURSES BEFORE YOU APOLOGISE ABOUT YOUR SILLY COMMENTS AGAINST THE FEMALE GENDER IN GENERAL!!!

#GODBLESSOUR WOMEN/LADIES

WAITING FOR YOU TO EXCITE MY WRATH! MOFOKING ASSSLEAKER!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by RIDOO: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
tamdun:
Haaa, this one don end her journey @21,though she's not dead but....

Naija prison na hell, she won't realise what she did to herself until... lipsrsealed

.... untill she gets there n c for herself.Even person wey no dey prison no gree chop 3times a day for naija now..l con imagine how prison life go be.Run ... infact fly away from crime.It will always end in regret n sorry.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by tunize(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Everyone keeps blaming the girl no doubt life don spoil but how about the irresponsible man? Na responsible man wen don marry with kids and wealth dey dey carry e pikin mate as hook-up. If this man was to be my relation and died like this i would sure miss his funeral cos its embarrassing
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Onye Dot grin I hope they treat her in the language she will understand angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.