Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (132976 Views)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Oovi5(f): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Fine girl
thank you

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Ecosystem4u: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
cosmos1440:

No oh. They will be proud of her. Are her parents not Igbos ?
People that loves accruing wealth by all means, even through evil means.

Keep your stinking ass mouth shut 4ever, let the witch suffer for this evil. You can barely feed yourself and you had the gots to abuse Igbos you skulking!

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Innocent until proven guilty, she may have acted on self defence

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by baralatie(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Loveofyourlife0:
I'm so mad at this girl undecided you throw your entire life away for what exactly?
For temptation
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by baby124: 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
doyinisaac:
lol....do you know how much they sell that loud that she and him were smoking??and they were drinking together too,they claim he is stingy yet he gave her his pin for her to withdraw money??I wonder if some people think before they talk....
Loud and Sk? Is it that expensive that pocket money cannot cover? The person that said he was stingy said it before they found him. He gave her pin after he was high. She probably stole the card to try the pin with after killing him. No be every CEO get money. My gate man is a CEO of his gate too. So you need critical thinking skills and maybe pocket money if you think loud is a big purchase.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by doneback04: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Chai what a find girl , committing such crime now prison is ur next option, no school again, but I know you never did it intentional it because he is druck and start behaving for him to heat ur head in the Wall show the man is high with acohol , but the best option was to leave the hotel room that time,
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Eaglesence: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Babtech001:
A 21-year-old undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Ojukwu, has narrated how she stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death in the Lekki area of Lagos State, Igbere TV reports.

She spoke at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday after she was paraded as a suspect by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.

She said,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQes9OIqvY

The undergraduate also disclosed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew N380,000 from his account using his ATM card.

This is what happens when men try to fulfill their wildest fantacies....
Please give your lives to Christ!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by doyinisaac(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
baby124:

Loud and Sk? Is it that expensive that pocket money cannot cover? The person that said he was stingy said it before they found him. He gave her pin after he was high. She probably stole the card to try the pin with after killing him. No be every CEO get money. My gate man is a CEO of his gate too. So you need critical thinking skills and maybe pocket money if you think loud is a big purchase.
And you based your conclusions on dem say dem say??assuming someone tells me that you are a prostitute, am I supposed to jump into conclusion and say yes you are a prostitute when I have not paid you for sex and had sex with you??let us be fair in our opinion please.......are we even supposed to be justifying a murder case??even if he was stingy, does it mean he deserves to die??

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nightalan: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
The girl get mind, the cruelty of stabbing someone multiple times in the neck, then she took a shower, cleaned herself up, just went home like nothing happened and withdrawing money from his account The girl is evil.

11 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Kandeed: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
esthel:
this self defence and intoxication she is is trying to claim will be hard, how do you follow a married man to such a place and later became unhappy at what he did when it's not like
she was going to play football.
Now her parents will start running helter skelter, because of iPhone and human hair

she might actually follow him just to talk.....this girl look too innocent to commit this barbaric act
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by baby124: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
doyinisaac:
And you based your conclusions on dem say dem say??assuming someone tells me that you are a prostitute, am I supposed to jump into conclusion and say yes you are a prostitute when I have not paid you for sex and had sex with you??let us be fair in our opinion please.......are we even supposed to be justifying a murder case??even if he was stingy, does it mean he deserves to die??
The person mentioned it before he was found. One of his clients. His olosho confirmed it. Who else do you need? The dead man to wake up and confirm. Abeg go and sit down. Oversabi.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Irennediva(f): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Akinsete19:
Nawa ooo

Just 21yrs old, imagine 21yrs old girl having an affair with a 50 yrs old man undecided
The future is Female na shocked shocked shocked

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by 2kurupt(m): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
kaludestiny10:
If I were the family of the diseased, I will ask the police to release the girl and set her free. The diseased was highly irresponsible for actual led to his demise.
Murder or manslaughter (depends how you look at it) is a criminal offence against the State. At this moment the deceased's family has no say in stopping her prosecution.
She's in the hook

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by djon78(m): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
tnerro1:
If you are have children in Lagos, better start doing dry fasting ooooo.

That Lagos life will get into them

I am sorry for those that raise children in Lagos
Especially girls
Parents are busy hustling from morning to night in that there very busy city

How will they have time for there kids

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by doyinisaac(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kandeed:

she might actually follow him just to talk.....this girl look too innocent to commit this barbaric act
lol.....looks can be deceiving....

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by doyinisaac(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
baby124:

The person mentioned it before he was found. One of his clients. His olosho confirmed it. Who else do you need? The dead man to wake up and confirm. Abeg go and sit down. Oversabi.
k
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by harmony75: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
I'm tired all these bad happens this girl's matter I have been seeing all over social media don't even want to comment � how you lay your bed is the way you lie on it young man/woman!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Tizu(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
I don't know who to ask ooo
The Institute of Professional Harloting and Hawkers
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by OBIPLUS(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Borrowing someone your card to used is dangerous, because she had the pin of the ATM card,she had to stabe the man to death, the people backing most of this girls tell them to rob their customers.She must be interrogated,to know if she had an accomplice .

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Theoarhics: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
This one don turn to police food. She go carry belle fir prison. Born triplet there

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by ril19(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Satan having his way and deceiving as many. It's your decision to make. Either to live God's way or Satan's way. I advise all to choose God's way for it leads to life.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Little bitch...not a single sign of remorse at all!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by kay29000(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
SimplyShit:
Thought they said she stole 5 million Naira?

50 years old man junketing with a 21 year old

Date a mature woman no, they want the one they can cheat

Now see it..

Just negodu

Why will he spend money on old cargo, that probably turned him down when he was broke?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by billyG(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hew!Jahprotect us from daughters of Jezebel,see how innocent she looks @ 21.....she is a prostitute,cool blooded killer,a thief......if only men can look into d heart of women before engaging them.
Is this what the Future is FEMALE mean?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by ezewealth(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Small sugardaddy way gals dey manage for lekki, e reach ur turn, u go kill am, no be wickedness?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by billyG(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tareq1105:

She just need a good lawyer. I beg, the late guy had blames. Age 21 to 60+

If she say no, you don't have to smash her head against the wall. I'm not happy about the whole episode. It shouldn't have happened.

I'm sure if he had given the lady better money, there wouldn't have been any struggling. Na him go tire.
Quiet!you should have ask why she killed him?why she withdrew his money,how she got his atm card pin?which money is better money for a prostitute?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by billyG(m): 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
falseprophet:

This is not manslaughter, its murder
Cold blooded murder with robbery.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
gentlestdude:
Watery beans loading

By 2025 she go don turn black
If she Turn black she try. My guy way go there no get color. One part go red, de other go yellow, the other part go black u go cone see green vein

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Silentgroper:
I bet she would use rape as her defence. Them never tell her what to say
On this note she's defenseless. Watin carry you go hotel. Abi na prayer section
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by billyG(m): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Are you saying monogamously married men are not killed in their homes too?
Are you saying marrying one woman guarantees life long happiness?

You don't know WOMEN.
Do you know that ONE SINGLE BAD woman introduced into an extended family can destroy that family in hours.
Y do you think TWIN brothers start fighting each other the moment they start getting married?
Better wake up.

Are there no successfully married polygamous men?
Did she realised if that girl is a man's wife he could suffer d same fate so day even if he gave her everything.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by HighWITCH: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
tunapawizzy:

u cant be too sure about terrible parenting, we have seen kinds raised by same parent, under same conditions, one will turn good d other go turn lucifer..some of these children are destined to be useless

Then you don't understand parenting.
Every child is different and demands different and deliberate effort to understand and properly handle.
There isn't any one-size-fits-all approach in parenting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.