Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (132953 Views)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by labi1977(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Victoria938:
If he had respected his marital vows and was faithful to his wife this wouldn't have happened. My heart bleeds for the girl and her poor parents. This was avoidable, but they allowed alcoholic influence to get a better part of them.

So you like supporting killers continue
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by otokx(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
jonnypie:
If she hire a very good investigative lawyer she could have a less sentence or even granted bail... All she has to do is tell the plain truth to the lawyer n the lawyer will frame or produce evidence but it could take years of legal battle before the final judgement or verdict by a judge. Feel for her though very innocent looking, but remember the sayings that goes thus: "the more quite or gentle they are, the more dangerous they can be"... So sorry your life has to turn out this way, we learn n move on...

Jail may be the safest place for her at this moment.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
I'm so mad at this girl undecided you throw your entire life away for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by bornalive: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Too bad. Thus girl at her age is just evil. Even Laid Mohammed is just a joke where this girl at 21 is.

She must have drugged the guy before stabbing him, just to steal from him.
I believe that this is not her first time of killing someone.

If in a developed country, she will be thoroughly investigated. She is being economical with the truth.

She has more to say because she never acted alone. With time, she will say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mutemenot:
Her parents must be ashamed of her .

Which ashame they should be ashamed of the man that is following an underage girl
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by SonofGod231: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Obori,After all said and done the best thing you could think of was to withdraw money from His account with his ATM?
Anyways,She won't be the first or last person to kill out of greed and ambition you know.Even our Politicians kill many more than this.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by EMMY76: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
The dead man must be a weakling how did a small girl like this overpowered and killed him? undecided
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by lereinter(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wawelexy:
She doesn't even know how to lie. U do not want to have sex with him yet u followed him to an hotel, to do what exactly? 2ndly, u stab some1 who is an amateur boxer twice on the neck. Look at how innocent she looks. Men need to be careful with this girlz, especially does lekki babes. Go to palace road/new market at oniru just 2 see all dis little girlz own atleast 2-3 cars doing uber for them, some also living an extravagant lifestyle with no job or legit hustle, some driving exotic cars, some own a saloon/supermarket even at tender age. All they do from morning till around 4pm is drink expensive alcohol, smoke loud/shisha, gist/gossip and fight each other once in a while. They only take their bathe at sunset, and when it gets dark they set out for the day job. PS: 80% of this girlz are diabolical, they don't even hide it. like some1 use to say; anyday am being told that my wife has delivered a baby girl, i will cry like somebody that gave conductor his last 1k and 4gets to collect #900 change b4 getting down

You sabi dem wella
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wawelexy:
She doesn't even know how to lie. U do not want to have sex with him yet u followed him to an hotel, to do what exactly? 2ndly, u stab some1 who is an amateur boxer twice on the neck. Look at how innocent she looks. Men need to be careful with this girlz, especially does lekki babes. Go to palace road/new market at oniru just 2 see all dis little girlz own atleast 2-3 cars doing uber for them, some also living an extravagant lifestyle with no job or legit hustle, some driving exotic cars, some own a saloon/supermarket even at tender age. All they do from morning till around 4pm is drink expensive alcohol, smoke loud/shisha, gist/gossip and fight each other once in a while. They only take their bathe at sunset, and when it gets dark they set out for the day job. PS: 80% of this girlz are diabolical, they don't even hide it. like some1 use to say; anyday am being told that my wife has delivered a baby girl, i will cry like somebody that gave conductor his last 1k and 4gets to collect #900 change b4 getting down

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Judolisco(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Officialgarri:
People were all over Iniobong-Uduak thread complaining that the police kept Uduak in a comfortable condition and still appearing fresh and all during the public confession.

But here is an case of another fellow murderer who even went ahead to steal money, and what people could talk about is how beautiful she is and also trying to pamper the situation.

My own question is, Why is this girl/murderer/robber still allowed to look good?

May God save men! angry
dem neva interrogate dem... Jst watch out for d next interview before they take dem to court
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Babtech001:
A 21-year-old undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Ojukwu, has narrated how she stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death in the Lekki area of Lagos State, Igbere TV reports.

She spoke at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday after she was paraded as a suspect by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.

She said,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQes9OIqvY

The undergraduate also disclosed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew N380,000 from his account using his ATM card.
The guy na ediot, very big one! Kpomo don kill this one. Case close, after all nobody was there to witness anything and she will be charged for theft only. Next time some people that called themselves men will pray for safe control and focus in their wife and abstain from prostitution /adultery, while others will stop fornicating around. A very big lesson! Quote me and argue with your anus!.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by lereinter(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
What's this

Which kind confession is this, this is a lie now

There must be a bf or gangster involved
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Joysticks:
She knew that the man wanted to use her and dump as other rich men have done to her and her olosho friends in the past.So she decided to kill him so that she would steal his money and go and hire a big boutique shop and start selling ladies pants and be boasting that she worked hard to make her money

I don die for laugh

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by justnev: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Looking so innocent and beautiful...chai what a big shame this gurl has thrown her family into...21 years old gurl smoking and taking drugs ...���

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by studentofTruth: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Robertgreene1:
I watched dt whole interview clip 4 17 mins js 2 get a good glimpse of d girl dt wasted such a great man nd I just can't help but keep on wondering why pussy is d ultimate weakness..."d Achilles's heel" of d greater majority of men..both great nd poor..js like d story of d crab dt swam mighty oceans nd seas only 2 end up in a woman's pot of soup..u went through a lot 4 decades building ur Empire..u fought nd won many battles.. financially..mentally.. physically even spiritually js 2 get 2 d very top only 2 die most shamefully nd painfully so..at d hands of one ugly pussyhole like that..
js imagine d kind shame d wife nd relatives go take bury ds one now.....what will they even write in their tributes sef
mtcheew...SMH...
any man that can control his sexual urges by any means possible doesn't really know how much he's blessed honestly!!!

Funny enough, those who manage to achieve it get insulted by every one. Still can't forget the insults I got in my former apartment simply for focusing on my business.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Olodo24: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
The man must be stingy and greedy to be going for a 21 year old hungry female
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by pansophist(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Robertgreene1:
any man that can control his sexual urges by any means possible doesn't really know how much he's blessed honestly!!!

You are referring to me, and I advise all men to try and do the same. I am still waiting for the woman that can use her sex appeal over me. Won't work. No matter how sexy a woman is, what I immediately think is the spirit inside her, because women nowadays, hmmm, we are in end times indeed.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Susily(m): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
moshino:

Obviously you've never been in a courtroom.

Can you reference a citation or precedence to support your idea on how her potential self-defense claim is overridden.

How could she have killed him in "self-defense" and still go on to withdraw large sums of his money What's there to prove that she acted in self-defense??

Everything is pointing murder. Her going ahead to withdraw large sums of his money after committing the act puts her in a serious legal dilemma

What will she and her lawyer tell the judge to convince him beyond reasonable doubt that she acted in self-defense??

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by bornalive: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Cheapgadget:
She drugged and stabbed him, lil cunt
Exactly what she did. She is just a pure thief. She drugged the man before taking his life.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by davies(m): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wawelexy:
You've seen & said it all bro.
Sometimes I weep for womanhood
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fine girl for that matter ooo.
See how she just wasted this man.
But why was the knife in the room in the first place?
Chai
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by baby124: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Olodo24:
The man must be stingy and greedy to be going for a 21 year old hungry female
One loud mouth said he was a very stingy person. Another one said he almost introduced him to one group. If he’s a former cult member and stingy, it’s a receipe for disaster with an olosho. He will try to rape without money. Olosho can kill in that situation, which is what happened. I believe her.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by lereinter(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dalil8:
The female is future satan

She's never getting out of prison, that is for sure.

When she's granted clemency, they'll tell you
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by bikefab(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hang that fu..cking bi.tch
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by WriterX(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Now we gon talk about the girl murderer who took a man's life, the devil in skirts who stabbed a GREAT WONDERFUL INNOCENT NICE HANDSOME GENT, arent we?

whether she is been truthful or not, this is all i see, a cheat who had a wife and probably kids got cheated out of his own life, the age gap is appalling man and i know a lot of sick heads there that go for younger ones, i don't want to say he got what he deserve but i have no sympathy for him, am sorry only to his wife and the kids he left behind.

you enjoy the game, the lies, the same body you share with your wife you share with a kid, the same words of affection you say to the woman who you knelt down to propose, spent heaven and hell for to get married and because you have got money you make a cheating dick out of yourself, well it sucks to be you right now.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by xelly: 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
na them...Tinder oloshos . Small girl with Big ***** God punish her and those like her. May nature treat you bad every minute till you die.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by mohlanforex: 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
OJUKWU
AGAIN.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Menace2Society(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tareq1105:
NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE INAndTENTION OF THE MAN AND HIS TASTE FOR SMALL GIRLS.

WHY SMALL SMALL GIRLS?

WHY TRYING TO FORCE HER FOR 2ND ROUND?

WHY HEATING HER HEAD AGAINST THE WALL?

ARE WE SURE THE MAN WAS NOT TRYING TO USE HER PROBABLY AS HE HAD USED OTHER SMALL GIRLS?

SHE HAS MANY GROUND FOR SELF DEFENSE.
And u believed the girl?damn it!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Vireani79: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
tamdun:
Haaa, this one don end her journey @21,though she's not dead but....

Naija prison na hell, she won't realise what she did to herself until... lipsrsealed

her own don finish.....they will not work nor learn a skill.....so so u dont asist me....useless nigerian ladies....always looking for helper...... angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Shokoloko:

Bros, leave things, you are not the one who will decide how someone will die. Nobody has that knowledge, even Inene.
of course the Mighty Mother hates injustice. You see that witch cursing a man brutally murdered like that even in his death. Have she no human heart? Only an evil witch can be that heartless and Inene is good and known to serve justice to evil witches like that or like yourself, if I am so pained, I swear all i need to do is mention the man's name while praying and seek for justice against those who celebrate his gruesome death. Be careful, INENE's wrath cannot be prevented by any foreign religious faith, because she is everywhere you can think off. If you have no conscience to sympathise with a brutally murdered man then I cannot think twice if I want to pray to the Mother of justice and protector of the innocent. If he had known the great mother, that evil bitch would ve been consumed to bits

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Albertone:

Thanks!
The advice should be for both genders.

I do read your diary and I love it wink. Please keep it up.
I think you changed it from" rants of an agbor girl"

I love the seas
Yes...the advice is definitely for both genders kiss
And the 'Mr' is just to keep it respectfully smiley
Thanks kiss

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by lereinter(m): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
wink2015:

MEN SHOULD BEHAVE THEMSELVES.

what stop the victim from living a responsible FAMILY MAN LIFE with a wife and kids at home.

He was just cruising about.

He done get what he deserve.

What of the girl?

So because the man committed adultery, he should be killed

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.