Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) - Crime (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (132948 Views)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by mrkings84(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2021
So at 21 you are already a killer!

Death warrant awaits you!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by mastermind7000: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2021
may God have mercy on the lost soul. and you also may you find peace from that demonic act
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by phazotron(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2021
modsfucker:
Thunder faya kpekus, thunder faya kpekus, thunder faya kpekus... I hate kpekus with passion, as it cuts short several promising destinies.

A few minutes of joy and boom, a life is gone. I'd rather castrate myself than to patronise these type of girls for pleasure, that's if I can not get married.

Everyday I ask God to remove sexual urges from me, at least until I'm married.

E too dey put people for trouble!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by phazotron(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Masturbation will create psycho men, replacing one problem with another

You're right. It makes you have a twisted view of women.

It messes with your Brain badly
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Gval123: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2021
This story doesn't add up, something is missing
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by GreatrAnalyst: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2021
Golden!

Robertgreene1:
I watched dt whole interview clip 4 17 mins js 2 get a good glimpse of d girl dt wasted such a great man nd I just can't help but keep on wondering why pussy is d ultimate weakness..."d Achilles's heel" of d greater majority of men..both great nd poor..js like d story of d crab dt swam mighty oceans nd seas only 2 end up in a woman's pot of soup..u went through a lot 4 decades building ur Empire..u fought nd won many battles.. financially..mentally.. physically even spiritually js 2 get 2 d very top only 2 die most shamefully nd painfully so..at d hands of one ugly pussyhole like that..
js imagine d kind shame d wife nd relatives go take bury ds one now.....what will they even write in their tributes sef
mtcheew...SMH...
any man that can control his sexual urges by any means possible doesn't really know how much he's blessed honestly!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Fhowe: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2021
Chuka200:

Very possible that seeing the amount in the account got her mesmerized and she decided to act smart she probably told one or two people cuz they said she had a Nigerian passport on her when she was caught.. This is an act of desperation and wickedness in the part of her helper. This guy must have helped her n her family very well with more promises to do more..people who you help always come back to hurt u or be ur enemy
my brother we need to be much more careful don’t ever reveal your pin to anybody and make sure when punching it on any pos or atm nobody is watching . Let me share my own experience there is this particular pos I use very close to my house during the COVID lockdown I did not like touching the pos so I told the attendant my pin one day to press it herself I thought nothing of it , I was surprised some weeks later I used the same pos and she put the pin herself (she memorized it) it was then it dawned on me i made a very costly mistake , imagine she had criminal intentions and profiled me with the kind of car I drive and the house I stay (cos her stand is very close to my street) and with the amounts I withdraw it is just a matter of double crossing me and getting my atm card and possible make an attempt on my life for uninterrupted withdrawals please we need to be more careful

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by snoopz: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2021
what a pity fine girl about to be tired and convicted of murder and guess what sentenced to life or killed
killed and be killed
man wey unilag babes dey manage you don close end am
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
africandictator:
your father is a thief.

You are actually wrong because this man was a farmer when he was alive.

Anyway thank you
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Tecno66: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
After killing him you went ahead to steal from him using his ATM card

You shouldn't be among the living

Your parents send you school, Na ashewo you go dey do.
Bottom line is that she is a thief. She killed the man and used his atm card to withdraw money from his account. I am sure the man will still be alive if he was not stupid enough to reveal his pin number to the murderer.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Ojady(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Not to worry Chidinma, all those prison warders are praying you serve at/get sent to their prison. You will offer 'your services' (Spread am, hold the table, doggy, missionary, wheel barrow, scissors etc) tire.
On a more serious note, when this gal was born in 2000, she was named 'Chidinma' (God is beautiful) when or how then, did she become ugly? The culpability here is not only on her alone, rather the deceased, her parents, the friends she was trying to impress and outdo, the Nigerian society that reckons with you mainly on the basis of the material things you extravagantly display regardless of its ill gotten or fraught with immoral history, you and I. Many of us here castigating the girl, would probably say something different had it been the wife caught both of them and the girl was the one killed, 'I will never fight over a man', 'This wife went overboard', this and that...

There are many Chidinmas' out there and even on this platform, this is just an eye opener that greed is out there manifesting from the beaches of Badagry all the way to Aso rock. Our illusion of the Nigerian problem is, deceiving us to think that the politicians are the problem whereas, they are just on the spotlight...The mania for materialism, showing that one has arrived, feelings of megalomania even from the gwugwuru seller to the fuel attendant is eating into us to the point where sound judgement is non existent
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by tellmemore15: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
This girl might just be right, her story sounds convincing. She obviously didn't go to the hotel to kill the man but to make money. Something must have gone wrong along the way.

Anyway, ladies should control their temper or at least have a purse button somewhere.

When you follow a man to an hotel, you expect to eat, drink, smoke, f.ck excessively, aggressively rape and be raped. All but not violence.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by egennie(f): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
She knew that the man wanted to use her and dump as other rich men have done to her and her friends in the past.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by modsfucker: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
phazotron:

Everyday I ask God to remove sexual urges from me, at least until I'm married.

E too dey put people for trouble!

And sadly, this sex we see, is so much overrated.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by chineloSA(f): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
We put the whole blame on the girl. What about the deceased?

He walked himself into that hotel. He knew what he was doing.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by chineloSA(f): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fiscus105:
Fucking different married men's dicks, old enough to be your dad at tender age. Drinking and smoking as well, when she finally got married to an innocent and inexperienced guy, she would make the marriage toxic but claim victim card as usual.

Which innocent man shocked shocked Where do you find them?? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
chineloSA:

Which innocent man shocked shocked Where do you find them?? shocked shocked

That's why you don't mind body counts again
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by 0neal(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
pansophist:

You are referring to me, and I advise all men to try and do the same. I am still waiting for the woman that can use her sex appeal over me. Won't work. No matter how sexy a woman is, what I immediately think is the spirit inside her, because women nowadays, hmmm, we are in end times indeed.

Real talk
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by chineloSA(f): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fiscus105:

That's why you don't mind body counts again

Body counts apply to females only shocked

Hypocrisy. Men sleep around and do fivesomes and even ga.ysomes and once they are done with their immorality they turn around and want vir.gins. Haba shocked shocked

Some women as we speak are married to bisexual rubbish and some husbands are continuing with their philandering ways gallivanting all over just like the deceased until death deletes them.

I hate gender hypocrisy.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by chineloSA(f): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
IJEYdiamond:
Some rich men can make some women look like shit some are manipulative... some feel that they are doing you a favour by giving u stupid change... because its their mind set..

Home and abroad... ladies if u meet such men flee... even if u have an experience with them... flee from them so that u dont do something and regret later.. No be all rich men be human beings... some r beast ooo... forget the money they have ooo.

True. This man is being made out to be some innocent CEO who found himself in a hotel with an evil girl.
No ways, he knew what he was doing and he met his match.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by chineloSA(f): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
dalass:

And the old papa who dated and forced the girl nko?

He should be ashamed of himself in hell that he left a solid wife and beautiful children to be killed by this girl young enough to be his daughter! undecided

I truly pity the family left behind because the whole world now knows what killed their father!

He really should be ashamed of himself.
I am on this girls side. This man thought he was going to continue exploiting her and he met his match.
These rich men think they own this world.

I hope and pray more victims of the deceased come out to share their stories. He was into transactional sex and abusing young girls.

May his dirty soul RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
She will just say she didn't know he was dead now.

@Gharial Great assertions BTW
Gharial:

I believe this girl told it exactly as it happened. Dude took roofies, he probably lost a good portion of his neuromotor skills as a consequence so she was able to manouever close enough to stab him.

Plus he sounded like someone who loves rough sex (read: rape, when the participant of his sex game is either unwilling or unaccustomed to violent coitus). Dude thought it was all a joke till she deep-sixed him.

RIP dude, you died doing what you loved best. They say it's that thing we love to eat that eventually kills us tongue

If she had good legal representation she should be able to get off with a slap on the wrist...matter of fact she's as much of a victim as the guy, so long as rape was involved. Self defence is not a crime anywhere in the world, but she screwed up her own case when she took the money after she had dispatched him.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Emaprince: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
chineloSA:

He really should be ashamed of himself.
I am on this girls side. This man thought he was going to continue exploiting her and he met his match.
These rich men think they own this world.

I hope and pray more victims of the deceased come out to share their stories. He was into transactional sex and abusing young girls.

May his dirty soul RIP.
Are you a psycho?

Transactional seex is a crime or what?

What makes this scenario an abuse? Is the girl not above the age of consent?
She is a full fledged woman who is busy enjoy the material gains she gets from the man while the man is only having sex with her..so?

Just like many other single women who enjoy lavish life style courtesy of the sugar daddies like the deceased...I see no problem here.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
chineloSA:

Body counts apply to females only shocked

Hypocrisy. Men sleep around and do fivesomes and even ga.ysomes and once they are done with their immorality they turn around and want vir.gins. Haba shocked shocked

Some women as we speak are married to bisexual rubbish and some husbands are continuing with their philandering ways gallivanting all over just like the deceased until death deletes them.

I hate gender hypocrisy.. shocked

But u re just dodging my question o

Women need lower body counts far by male gender

On many occasions females are victim of sexual immorality

That's why you can go out and boast about ur sexual escapades but man do
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by chineloSA(f): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
Emaprince:
Are you a psycho?

Transactional seex is a crime or what?

What makes this scenario an abuse? Is the girl not above the agen of consent?
She is a full fledged woman who is busy enjoy the material gains she gets from the man while the man is only having sex with her..so?

Just like many other single women who enjoy lavish life style courtesy of the sugar daddies like the deceased...I see no problem here.

Transactional sex is prostitution and it's illegal and a crime in most countries including Nigeria. But since it's a man's world it's not a crime in their eyes because they benefit from it. It's not a crime because they continue protecting their exploitative ways. It's a crime especially when one is exploiting young and vulnerable University girls who are still young and cannot provide for themselves yet because of laws and chronological age they are supposed to be adults.

The man new he is married and was not supposed to be with another partner either than the wife. He walked himself into that hotel to perform transactional sex ( prostit..ution) and he shouldn't be made out to be the biggest victim.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by chineloSA(f): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fiscus105:

But u re just dodging my question o

Women need lower body counts far by male gender

On many occasions females are victim of sexual immorality

That's why you can go out and boast about ur sexual escapades but man do

Its total rubbish created by man to downplay their immoral behaviors as men. Sexual experience is a personal experience and I have no right to dictate to anyone in terms of number.

This shouldn't be about gender. Your attitude is chauvinistic and misogynistic. You make it look like man have a right to sleep with whoever and there are no consequences. Men pick up diseases. Men impregnate in the process. As a woman I can choose not to settle with a man because he has so many babbymamas, or past STI's that's body count too.

You men can sometimes think you are some special gift from God to women. No ways. We are just as equally disgusted by the number of exes and number of babies dead or alive you guys have.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Emaprince: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
chineloSA:

Transactional sex is prostitution and it's illegal and a crime in most countries including Nigeria. But since it's a man's world it's not a crime in their eyes because they benefit from it. It's not a crime because they continue protecting their exploitative ways. It's a crime especially when one is exploiting young and vulnerable University girls who are still young and cannot provide for themselves yet because of laws and chronological age they are supposed to be adults.

The man new he is married and was not supposed to be with another partner either than the wife. He walked himself into that hotel to perform transactional sex ( prostit..ution) and he shouldn't be made out to be the biggest victim.
Being married is no crime..or are you saying that married women that keeps outside relationships should be killed as well?

And the girl is matured enough and knows exactly what she was doing.

She needed material gains and it can only come from married men. I doubt her age mates can afford her a luxury life.

The man is the victim because the person he trusted with his ATM pin decided to be greedy and kill him so she can steal his money

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
I know I'm late to this thread but I just have to comment.

Fear women
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by luluosas(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
The result of infidelity, a deadly sin for the unrepented sinner. What a pity!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Modelling(f): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=Babtech001 post=103052136]
All these things she is saying is bullshits! She only killed him because he disclosed his ATM card PIN to her not imagining that she can be caught. The heart of a man, tueee
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Shybucks: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ehn ;that it is God’s grace that has favored her:tomorrow some of her foolish friends would feel they are doing so badly in life!!!
Joysticks:
She knew that the man wanted to use her and dump as other rich men have done to her and her olosho friends in the past.So she decided to kill him so that she would steal his money and go and hire a big boutique shop and start selling ladies pants and be boasting that she worked hard to make her money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.