Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) - Crime (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (132927 Views)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Kaybenny(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2021
Murder she wrote.

Na because of Jennifer
grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by benalvino2(m): 7:20am On Jun 25, 2021
SimplyShit:
Thought they said she stole 5 million Naira?

50 years old man junketing with a 21 year old

Date a mature woman no, they want the one they can cheat

Now see it..

Just negodu

You really sound like an old olosho

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by kaziblake(f): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2021
hectorswag:

UNILAG is not a safe place to send a female child. The level of immorality and peer pressure going on there is insane!
Please don’t use CHIDINMA to judge other girls in unilag.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by kaziblake(f): 7:24am On Jun 25, 2021
djon78:

I am sorry for those that raise children in Lagos
Especially girls
Parents are busy hustling from morning to night in that there very busy city

How will they have time for there kids
There is crime everywhere bro..Pls don’t use her to judge Lagos that way
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by WriterX(m): 7:36am On Jun 25, 2021
pansophist:

Also if a woman is not feminine, my whole being will just switch off in her presence. For me, having a honeypot is not enough, her behaviour and how she carries herself also play an important role. Too many witches around. Sometimes when I see those bobrisky looking prostitutes, I wonder how men pay those fat masculine prostitutes really.

You be real man. Keep it up, it will take you far

true words you say my man

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 7:37am On Jun 25, 2021
The girl really eff up gaan. It wasn't necessary to kill the man. Highest you should have left the room using scope, go and chill. The girl let emotions enter inside the matter. U wan do runz, do am with sense. Man never buy car for u, u don kill am. How did u think you could escape this? And this idea whereby Nigerian police will be parading suspect before newsmen before they carry out their own investigation is so dumb. Na newsmen go dey ask suspect question. I've never seen it happen abroad oh. Anyway the babe should get a good lawyer and try and see if she can press some buttons upstairs. Who knows, she fit escape am. Is it not Naija? Naija the corrupt country.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by themanderon: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2021
Look at how the life of a bigger runs girl has ended this one. At 21 she already drinking and smoking and hoping around with men. Now she may end up spending the rest of her life in jail. You killed a foolish man and went ahead to steal his money. Behind that innocent look is a cold hearted murderer and a thief. Probably a very bad product of bad parenting. If they had trained her well she will not end up on the highway to hell.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by baralatie(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Fhowe:
that was what triggered her to kill him .To me her story is not adding up , she somehow figured out the pin to the atm card (most probably out of the mans carelessness while using pos consciously or sub consciously) they have been hanging out for long so that is not rocket science to get . Then she killed him so she could make uninterrupted withdrawals via atm machines and pos points but I guess luck ran against her . This is an eye opener for everyone on how careless use of atm card and pin can make you a soft target of robbery and murder . We have desperate people all over the place now just looking for the slightest opportunity to take advantage .It is well
Well you are right by half though!
There is more to this story!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by baralatie(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2021
themanderon:
Look at how the life of a bigger runs girl has ended this one. At 21 she already drinking and smoking and hoping around with men. Now she may end up spending the rest of her life in jail. You killed a foolish man and went ahead to steal his money. Behind that innocent look is a cold hearted murderer and a thief. Probably a very bad product of bad parenting. If they had trained her well she will not end up on the highway to hell.
What if she is just one of the puzzle to this story
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Ugandatales: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Who is that learner reporter that was asking if there was weed in the room after the girl said they had smoked SK and Loud. His colleague had to tell him SK is weed. A whole reporter no know say SK na strain of weed.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Ugandatales: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
See fine girl.

She said there was SK and loud....d interviewer man still dey ask was there weed in the room?!

A learner indeed

I swear. His colleague was so disappointed in him.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Ugandatales: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2021
Fiscus105:
Fucking different married men's dicks, old enough to be your dad at tender age. Drinking and smoking as well, when she finally got married to an innocent and inexperienced guy, she would make the marriage toxic but claim victim card as usual.

Gbam.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Ugandatales: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2021
Rubbiish:

The withdrawal she made from the man's account has automatically negate every self defence approach to this issue!

Exactly. The murder was premeditated. If it was in self defense, she won't even reason taking the man's ATM and making multiple withdrawals.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Ugandatales: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2021
ednut1:
See how she looks innocent. Nawa o

I swear.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Wernerblue: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2021
Chuka200:

The Murder is premeditated..she said he hit her head on the fall and she responded how did she respond..Nigerian women most of them are heartless especially to men.
The girl wasn’t even talking with remorse… Seems like something she has done before and her story was tailored towards her not receiving a death sentence… An intelligent person would know she must have spoken to a lawyer before she was caught. If you mistakenly stab someone out of self defense she wouldn’t have the mind to think of withdrawing money after that act coz the shock will be there but instead she went and withdrew 300k plus and she is trying to use the self defense plea…. That girl is a cold killer.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Ugandatales: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2021
tempex88:

Lawyers can argue self defense

Self defense, yet she took the man's ATM card after killing, and withdrew 380k from his account? That's premeditated murder.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Chuka200: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Wernerblue:
The girl wasn’t even talking with remorse… Seems like something she has done before and her story was tailored towards her not receiving a death sentence… An intelligent person would know she must have spoken to a lawyer before she was caught. If you mistakenly stab someone out of self defense she wouldn’t have the mind to think of withdrawing money after that act coz the shock will be there that girl is a cold killer.

Really she talked like she did something she planned to do and even took the knife home and dropped in her refuse bin at home like job done..
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Wernerblue: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Chuka200:

Am telling you I don’t know why women hate men so much but love their father
Women don’t hate men Nigerian feminists do have issues with men.. they twisted the meaning of feminism and use it as a yardstick to display their stupidity. Once I meet any feminist I know to keep my distance

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Chuka200: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Fhowe:
that was what triggered her to kill him .To me her story is not adding up , she somehow figured out the pin to the atm card (most probably out of the mans carelessness while using pos consciously or sub consciously) they have been hanging out for long so that is not rocket science to get . Then she killed him so she could make uninterrupted withdrawals via atm machines and pos points but I guess luck ran against her . This is an eye opener for everyone on how careless use of atm card and pin can make you a soft target of robbery and murder . We have desperate people all over the place now just looking for the slightest opportunity to take advantage .It is well

Very possible that seeing the amount in the account got her mesmerized and she decided to act smart she probably told one or two people cuz they said she had a Nigerian passport on her when she was caught.. This is an act of desperation and wickedness in the part of her helper. This guy must have helped her n her family very well with more promises to do more..people who you help always come back to hurt u or be ur enemy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Ugandatales: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2021
chrisvic007:

Forget hatred, hatred begets hatred. Is my observation the truth? I've heard/read the "20 pound" comment on several fora.

On hatred, I wish to tell you that when they stop hating on others, others will stop hating them. You can start by advising Nnamdi Kanu.

Word!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Chuka200: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2021
Wernerblue:
Women don’t hate men Nigerian feminists do have issues with men.. they twisted the meaning of feminism and use it as a yardstick to display their stupidity. Once I meet any feminist I know to keep my distance

Women hate men hard before u see a woman talk good of her husband except the husband is a vegetable and let’s her do all the rubbish she wants then his the best husband in the world

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2021
kaziblake:

Why? But Unilag is the HQ of olosho in 9ja nah!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by hectorswag(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2021
kaziblake:
Pls don't misquote me. I didn't say all UNILAG girls are like Chidinma, I only implied that they're insanely exposed to the same vices as Chidinma. It's up to each girl to decide whether or not to be influenced.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2021
I said it before now, parents should do every thing to prevent their girl children from having sex before 18 or atleast 20yrs. If not, na kolo story like this dem go dey bring come home,

They will publicly and and secretly disgrace the family.

And all those mothers that like to shield their misbehaving children from being discipline citing civilisation and co, una go get una own too
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by tempex88(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Ugandatales:

Self defense, yet she took the man's ATM card after killing, and withdrew 380k from his account? That's premeditated murder.

Hmmm....true.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2021
may GOD ALMIGHTY deliver Nigerian youths from evil and destruction driven by quest for quick monies and materialism angry
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Siwisheswereesh: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2021
gentlestdude:
Watery beans loading

By 2025 she go don turn black

Why can't she be sentenced to death and executed
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by SimplyShit: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2021
benalvino2:

You really sound like an old olosho

I didn't know men in your family are also Olosho

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Oovi5:
thank you
How about we keep in touch
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by timberprides: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Wawelexy:
She doesn't even know how to lie. U do not want to have sex with him yet u followed him to an hotel, to do what exactly? 2ndly, u stab some1 who is an amateur boxer twice on the neck. Look at how innocent she looks. Men need to be careful with this girlz, especially does lekki babes. Go to palace road/new market at oniru just 2 see all dis little girlz own atleast 2-3 cars doing uber for them, some also living an extravagant lifestyle with no job or legit hustle, some driving exotic cars, some own a saloon/supermarket even at tender age. All they do from morning till around 4pm is drink expensive alcohol, smoke loud/shisha, gist/gossip and fight each other once in a while. They only take their bathe at sunset, and when it gets dark they set out for the day job. PS: 80% of this girlz are diabolical, they don't even hide it. like some1 use to say; anyday am being told that my wife has delivered a baby girl, i will cry like somebody that gave conductor his last 1k and 4gets to collect #900 change b4 getting down
the future is female...aberi bayi

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by benalvino2(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2021
SimplyShit:

I didn't know men in your family are also Olosho

Jokes on you. I said you sound like one.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Some rich men can make some women look like shit some are manipulative... some feel that they are doing you a favour by giving u stupid change... because its their mind set..

Home and abroad... ladies if u meet such men flee... even if u have an experience with them... flee from them so that u dont do something and regret later.. No be all rich men be human beings... some r beast ooo... forget the money they have ooo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.