Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (132913 Views)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by billyG(m): 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kingsleystunner:

Which ashame they should be ashamed of the man that is following an underage girl
Under age girl that smoke loud?

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Gharial: 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nightalan:
The girl get mind, the cruelty of stabbing someone multiple times in the neck, then she took a shower, cleaned herself up, just went home like nothing happened and withdrawing money from his account The girl is evil.

She was high...

They were both high and they are both victims
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by billyG(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wetin small girls they look for?her papa send am go University to study for her future but she chooses to be a prostitute,smoker,goldigger,murderer & robber.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Wernerblue: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
I smell lies… shocked shocked Something else must have happened
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by billyG(m): 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
luckingto50:
Five minute stress of knacking kpetus has turned to everlasting nightmare for the wife and children. The little girl is just lying. She killed the man because the man divulge his ATM pin to her. In your next life man, learn how to use your head and not to be carried away by kpetus.
The funny thing is if na poor guy ask him for financial assistance,job he go whitewash, insults the guy...even access to him is ruled out how can he even pass through his armed securities?Toto is d master key to some "strict,principled, holy,no nonsense" men hearts.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Gharial: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kandeed:

she might actually follow him just to talk.....this girl look too innocent to commit this barbaric act

No she didn't follow him to talk, she's a höe....no regular girl takes loud and roofies recreationally

But the fact he's paying does not give him the right to rape her, if she say she no do again you got to start the negotiation all over again...that's why decent men stay away from hões you just can't win with them it's not fùcking possible.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by abatically(m): 12:00am On Jun 25, 2021
livinbygrace:
See as she still fresh and untouched,if Na man,Nigeria police go don panelbeat and remount his face to something else.

Just like they panel beat Iniobong killer and Evans the kidnapper ? You should already know by now that Nigeria Police don't beat suspects who's case have become public, especially those that the commissioner of police and IG are interested in. So they should panel beat her face and shows up for press conference with battered face? What message are they trying to pass, that Nigeria police is brutal?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Kingzzz: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2021
This Girl get mind i swear...
Babtech001:
A 21-year-old undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Ojukwu, has narrated how she stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death in the Lekki area of Lagos State, Igbere TV reports.

She spoke at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday after she was paraded as a suspect by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.

She said,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQes9OIqvY

The undergraduate also disclosed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew N380,000 from his account using his ATM card.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by pinkygurl(f): 12:01am On Jun 25, 2021
Were they smoking weed or hard drugs? shocked Last time l checked ordinary cigarettes nor dey high person or make sb suddenly prone to aggressive violent behaviour grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by billyG(m): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2021
igbowoman:
At least his wife now knows where he goes when he goes on " business trips".
Defiling little girls.
Foolish man
As a mother I have no sympathy for him.
His death has probably saved other little girls
Little girl just like yur daughter that knows how to smoke loud,follow married men around Lagos, Abuja,kill,steal instead of been in school,mama do U know where your little girl is?

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by imagrg(m): 12:05am On Jun 25, 2021
Beauty in the devil
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by musicwriter(m): 12:06am On Jun 25, 2021
I am almost sure they met online (via so many dating Apps) and it was probably their first meeting.

Men listen....

The rule of thumb is never sleep overnight with a girl you met on an App. Negotiate a quickie, have your quickie and leave. Next time repeat same thing. It's a business transaction not love.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 25, 2021
baralatie:

For temptation
not even worth it sad

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by fof1: 12:09am On Jun 25, 2021
Babtech001:
A 21-year-old undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Ojukwu, has narrated how she stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death in the Lekki area of Lagos State, Igbere TV reports.

She spoke at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday after she was paraded as a suspect by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.

She said,

The undergraduate also disclosed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew N380,000 from his account using his ATM card.

Her Story is a Tales from Moonlight...Lies filled with Incoherent Narratives...any int Officer will see the Thread of Falsehood in her Makeup Alibi... MURDERER For Greedy Pursuits

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Niwdog(m): 12:11am On Jun 25, 2021
A local girl found a rich sugar daddy
She is happy her life is about to change
Unfortunately she found a rich but stingy one
Her fellow sugar girls them are all brushing up with latest hand bag, iPhone X, new designs etc
But here she is with nothing to show
She decides to take test SD
'Daddy some of mine mates are using iPhone and Brazilian wool, I think I need some upgrades'
How much he asked?800k for all she said
SD replies ' don't worry when will see I will give you the money"
She is happy, she got at their usual spot cause of the happiness she requested for kpolis of highness to treat daddy right, they where both high but the man was a first timer making him agressive, she demanded for the money he throws his ATM card at her calling out the code and amount on it for hee to withdraw she is sad and bitter again that he didn't meet to her demand, he tried to have sex but she is still not having any of it but he insisted and forced his way in, she was sad and felt like he is cheating her by giving her small money cause her friends are getting more off course she didn't know all men's view runs girls differently cause she was new in the game, SD still wanted to go for second but she insisted on nothing thereby leading to the violet that presumes

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by billyG(m): 12:11am On Jun 25, 2021
Someone7:
I feel the for the lady's parents. In their minds they send her to uni to have a better future. Not knowing 'their' daughter was someone totally different
She fit be pastor's daughter sef.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by abeggnow: 12:24am On Jun 25, 2021
tamdun:
Haaa, this one don end her journey @21,though she's not dead but....

Naija prison na hell, she won't realise what she did to herself until... lipsrsealed
it is so sure they will sentence her to death
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Chuka200: 12:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Wernerblue:
I smell lies… shocked shocked Something else must have happened

The Murder is premeditated..she said he hit her head on the fall and she responded how did she respond..Nigerian women most of them are heartless especially to men.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Cutehotnerd001: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2021
esthel:
this self defence and intoxication she is is trying to claim will be hard, how do you follow a married man to such a place and later became unhappy at what he did when it's not like
she was going to play football.
Now her parents will start running helter skelter, because of iPhone and human hair

Whoever that advised her to go the part of this self defense is a big fool. Only the fact that she made a withdrawal from the man's account alone is a clear evidence of premeditated murder. If I am the judge I will give her straight death sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Cutehotnerd001: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2021
Fiscus105:
Fucking different married men dicks at tender age, drinking and smoking as well, when she finally gets married to an innocent and inexperienced guy, she would make the marriage toxic but claim victim card as usual.

She will turn to the next iyaho ojo or mercy aigbe... Na dem
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by koyyess: 12:46am On Jun 25, 2021
This is a big lesson to all pedophiles/redpillars.

Repent, marry and stick to only one woman. Keep your decayed d1ck in your pants.

Rest in 'piss' Mr tv negroe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Cutehotnerd001: 12:52am On Jun 25, 2021
bolayei:
Her account of events sounds true though. I have been asking myself why kill him? How did she know his ATM pin? Based on what she said she was tired and he wanted sex but she was tired from being high but he got violent. If a prostitute change her mind no need to be violent just ask her to leave or in this case allow her rest but no he got violent and she allowed him still not happy about the events of the night before he still tried again and she also tried to resist and mentioned that she wasn't happy about the night before and that he doesn't do anything for her and he decided to give her his ATM card and pin to withdraw what she wants but he was still acting like fog on heat and she wasn't having it still so he was chasing her around the the flat until she picked up a knife and stabbed him.
Not sure if this girl is a call girl though the guy in question is rich and rich guys attract women and some women like being around rich guys.

It's so unfortunate this happened to the guy and sad she will end up in jail for a long time for murder but to me it's man slaughter based on self defense. Anyhow she will be jailed no escape

Imagine ur foolishness on billboard... U are a disgrace to men. If this were to be the other way round, trust me when I say that no woman will condemn the woman for adultery or even try to see things from the account of events by the accused. They will all be calling for his head, but here u are fooling urself with ur stupid narrative when all the evidences of a premeditated murder is right there on ur face. It was a mistake and self defense yet she didn't make any report and still had the nerve to withdraw from his account? Make una try dey get sense abeg, tomorrow now when u done old with this fo0lishness Dem go still call u wise elder cos of ur mumu empty head with grey hairs...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by igbowoman: 12:56am On Jun 25, 2021
What will he tell satan in hell?
What a shameful way to end up.Ruining the life of a 21 year old.Had her hooked on alcohol and drugs.
His death saved many young women.
Who knows how many others he has ruined.
I hope a good lawyer gets her justice.
He had her on drugs and she was disoriented when it happened.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Yusufdachung: 1:11am On Jun 25, 2021
That's a lesson to men out there. A little thing you belittle may kill you. See how a lion falling to a mouse. Perhaps his money was not honestly gotten

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Chuka200: 1:15am On Jun 25, 2021
HighWITCH:
I just blame her Parents.
Terrible parenting these days....just 21!

Thanks a lot you know exactly what the problem is especially in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Masterchef(m): 1:23am On Jun 25, 2021
The girl is one of the finest girls on her street on the Mainland. Too much into Aristo things, disliked by many because of her 'toto brings money mentality' but she deserves some pity for a wasted life. Meanwhile, I believe those that arrested her did 'pake' her iPhone as side runs grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Chuka200: 1:25am On Jun 25, 2021
chrisvic007:

Yes, you're right just like her ancestors, she would say she succeeded in opening the boutique despite the fact that wicked Awolowo gave them only 20 pounds each after they surrendered in 1970.

She would say, she worked very hard in spite of the hatred the Yoruba have for them bla bla bla.

I'm trying to say that a lot of their "successes" are rewards of crime.

If nobody ever told you that you are stupid and an old fool let me the first to let you know that’s my only reason for replying you..ask ur ancestors

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by igbowoman: 1:31am On Jun 25, 2021
If Nigeria can rehabilitate boko haram killers who killed dozens and recruit them into the army i see no reason why this girl cannot be rehabilitated and put through nursing school and recruited into the air force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by ChiefSweetus: 1:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Robertgreene1:
I watched dt whole interview clip 4 17 mins js 2 get a good glimpse of d girl dt wasted such a great man nd I just can't help but keep on wondering why pussy is d ultimate weakness..."d Achilles's heel" of d greater majority of men..both great nd poor..js like d story of d crab dt swam mighty oceans nd seas only 2 end up in a woman's pot of soup..u went through a lot 4 decades building ur Empire..u fought nd won many battles.. financially..mentally.. physically even spiritually js 2 get 2 d very top only 2 die most shamefully nd painfully so..at d hands of one ugly pussyhole like that..
js imagine d kind shame d wife nd relatives go take bury ds one now.....what will they even write in their tributes sef
mtcheew...SMH...
any man that can control his sexual urges by any means possible doesn't really know how much he's blessed honestly!!!
sad
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by 4X4: 1:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Babtech001:

She said,

SHES JUST TALKING NONSENSE RUBBISH. SHES A THIEF AND A MURDERER
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by ajuba11: 2:05am On Jun 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.