Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix (50587 Views)

I Need Pigeon (eyele) For Sell / Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box / How To Raise A Pigeon. Do You Have Any Idea To Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by degenuine1(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
He said

These and many more are the kinds of Exclamations and announcements that will be in the Print and Electronic media on the Day millions will Mysteriously Disappear from this earth in a twinkling of an eye.

The Day of Joy, Celebrations , Depressions and Gloominess.
Joy and Celebration for those who Suddenly Disappear to Meet JESUS in air and Depression and Sadness for those left behind on Earth.

I Perceive the Lord is using these mysterious happenings to speak to the Earth Inhabitants and all who will listen.

Ladies and Gentlemen,Wake up !Something Mysterious is about to Happen

This your mentality will affect your progress in life.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by electhnd(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
NewDelhi:
So if 9,000 pigeons are participating in a race, how will you know which belongs to you
didn't you read it.........
Each pigeon has an identification
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by HIbreed(m): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
He said

These and many more are the kinds of Exclamations and announcements that will be in the Print and Electronic media on the Day millions will Mysteriously Disappear from this earth in a twinkling of an eye.

Joy and Celebration for those who Suddenly Disappear to Meet JESUS in air and Depression and Sadness for those left behind on Earth.

I Perceive the Lord is using these mysterious happenings to speak to the Earth Inhabitants and all who will listen.

grow up man embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
NewDelhi:
So if 9,000 pigeons are participating in a race, how will you know which belongs to you
You know hear say they were marked?
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by stealmatic(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
He said

Ogbeni wake up,u need help,so this is another sign,to slap u de hungry me ,just tell me where u de liv

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by blacknoir: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
RichieGrassi:
Give it a rest fam this is annoying now how possesive pigeon take affect rapture
Na morons like una dey make christianity sound like joke
Try minimise this shii you're doing
Nothing wrong with what he said. Truth is God can speak through anything and any event.@

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Willybos(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Oboy see freedom stuff
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
White people must find explanation to everything. Mayb d birds wants to b free undecided
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by hstar: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Thalamus:

Bro, its time someone told you to stop spewing trash. God gave you brains for a reason use it and stop connecting everything to christianity. I know you might be going through difficult times financially since all you do all day is refresh nairaland. This is a forum for discussions and not a church. Kindly stop constituting nuisance here with your moronic dooms day preaching all the time. You are what you think and you are doomed if all you think about is doom and the end of the world. God loves everyone not just Christians.
Correct
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by FarahAideed: 12:44am On Jun 26, 2021
NewDelhi:

They will come to thier coop na
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Atticusxsz(m): 12:48am On Jun 26, 2021
Thalamus:

Bro, its time someone told you to stop spewing trash. God gave you brains for a reason use it and stop connecting everything to christianity. I know you might be going through difficult times financially since all you do all day is refresh nairaland. This is a forum for discussions and not a church. Kindly stop constituting nuisance here with your moronic dooms day preaching all the time. You are what you think and you are doomed if all you think about is doom and the end of the world. God loves everyone not just Christians.

I know you might be going through difficult times financially since all you do all day is refresh nairaland Chai!!!
The bolded got me cracked up - kukuma comot my rib cage na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by chachanga: 12:57am On Jun 26, 2021
Prison Break
Free Willy...

Birdies went Penguins of Madagascar on em grin
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by udede(m): 6:24am On Jun 26, 2021
See meat that just got wasted
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2021
NewDelhi:
Each pigeon has an identification ring on with a code and number.
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by DAMN99: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2021
See meat
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Naijaepic: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2021
It seems you missed on this part that indicates each bird has identification code attached as a ring on the bird.

NewDelhi:
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Odunolumide(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2021
NewDelhi:

They tag them mister
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Clementoons: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2021
Many people love criticizing the truth, No wonder the devil had blinded so many with the enjoyment , jollification and short~term prosperitiy making them to abstain from the geniuene truth about JESUS that could transformed their lives, now and in the future. My fellow brethren, whether you like it or not JESUS is coming. Are you ready?, unspeakable and unimaginable things are happening right now. The devil want more preys in his kingdom, but GOD is supreme. Who gave is son to died for humanity . Are you a prey to the devil or a child to JESUS?. Reason wisely and repent today, follow the steps of salvation and sanctification , and then you will free from slavery.
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by HoneySwag(f): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
He said

Seun need to ban you, you're very irritating and annoying with your silly comments. Must you attribute everything you read to religion? Stop this your antiquated righteousness cos it won't take you anywhere. You think you're the only born again Christian in the world? Please get a life.
If you're frustrated, deal with your frustration and not bring your foolishness to the public

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by harmony75: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2021
Singing...this world is not their own they were just passing by � so naw the birds have gone to where they belong!�
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by NairaMaster1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
NewDelhi:

May you didn't read the story. Let me help you.

"Each pigeon has an identification ring on with a code and number".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Ibadan Malimbe", The Rare Red-headed Bird Which Can Only Be Found In Ibadan. / Lady Carries And Kisses A Smith Bear / Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.