Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (77798 Views)

Suspected Vandal Electrocuted In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Ezedon(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Serves him Right?
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2021
People wey him dey oppress since dey carry grudge for him, do you think they don't know that he is a robber, they are just waiting for the day they'll catch him red handed and he fell, even his fellow robbers and other evil maniacs follow burn'am out of jealousy.
That is why it is not god to always be carrying yourself out even if you are dangote, let your actions speak for you, not with your deeds and mouth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2021
DonBenny77:
Just to impress one daughter of eve
grin
Hahahahahaha
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by captainamiedi1: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2021
nice one. this is how all those that stole my new keke will die.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by shaklisco(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2021
LordVoldermort:
All these burnings are simply making criminals more cautious and smart, next time they'll remember to carry a gun and be more organized
and more brutal

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by adecz: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2021
❎Poor guys no get pity at all.

❎Una for just give am better beating
& probably break one leg & hand
him over to police..

❎This type of brutal lynching is
to brutal, barbaric & uncivilized.

3 Likes

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by izubext007: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2021
This rubbish should stop in anambra.
Let the police and law cought do thier job.
#saynotojunglejustics

Anambra is not akwa ibom or cross river

5 Likes

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by captainamiedi1: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2021
EagleNest:
Jungle justice is never the best. It didn't give the person a chance at all to turn a good leaf. How is Keke and human life the same?

seems u never lost something b4 in ur life. my brand new keke was stolen. if i was around i will sponsor the fuel they will use.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by PureAmanda(f): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2021
His Facebook account please shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2021
manuel4real:
if you like carry armoured tank, just know the day you are caught na jungle justice get you. All this criminals no get conscience at all, I don't pity them sad
bro I swear they don’t have conscience .. some thieves entered one man compound in our area few days ago, they met the man and his family. After dispossessing the man , they wanted to rape him daughter , naso the man Dey follow dem drag , dem butcher the man sotey he lost him life. Before he was rushed to Uch..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2021
Dude drop his Facebook account na

3 Likes

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by paymentvoucher: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2021
Ceenachi:
Nigerian fine boy and oppressor has been caught and burnt to death along Ekwusigo LGA Anambra state

It happened that he was a Robber and wasn't into legit business

According to what I heard he and his co robber were caught when they tried to snatch a tricycle (Keke) along Ekwusigo and they were set ablaze immediately they we caught

Please be patient
Fake life no good
Try to manage the one u get
Who love you go love you
Rip
Na lesson be dis for both male and female

Modified
Is it right to drop his Facebook account here or I shulia mind my business??
Just asking

Drop the Facebook account now

iPhone 6s 128 gig available

It’s as clean as whistle

It can pass for UK used

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2021
ABEG,MAKE UNA SANITIZE ANAMBRA OF ROBBERS,MONEY RITUALISTS,KIDNAPPERS,IDOL WORSHIPPERS ETC. SO THAT NDI CAN RETURN HOME AND DEVELOP THEIR DOMAIN LIKE DUBAI. DO GOOD WORKS,DO HONEST WORKS AND GOD WILL BLSS YA HUSSLES.
MAY GO ALMIGHTY deliver Nigerian youths from evil and destruction driven by quest for quick monies and materialism angry

4 Likes

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Just to impress the street,that was how a girl of 21years stabbed someone to death and transferred some money into her account just to feel among happening boy's/girls in town. God blessing Will reach everyone at his own appropriate time

And to think that 98% of women/ladies never talked about the girl stabbing the man but lambasting the man is appalling!

Nigerian women and shifting goal post!

6 Likes

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by slex(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2021
Waterysperm:
This incident happened in Ozubulu in Ekwusigo local government area of Anambra state. They were two and were killed for stealing a phone and not tricycle as reported here. They snatched a phone with their motorcycle from a Lady and sped off in high speed. While escaping, their bike spoilt and stopped moving and they had to come down to fix their bike. They didn't know that a certain man who saw when they snatched the phone was following them with his own bike. It was the man that saw them and alerted other people around and they were arrested, seriously beaten and burnt alive. This young man is from a town called Akwaukwu also in Anambra state but have lived all his life in Ozubulu with his parents where he was caught and killed. He was a baller (a huge spender)a big time one and a Ladies man. People thought he was into Yahoo with the way he lavishes and spends money. It's a pity he had to go this way. I pray his soul finds rest anywhere he is now.

Chai.. Time to observe all yahoo Boys then, they could be kidnappers or robbers disguising as yahoo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2021
The girlfriend right now.... Is somewhere feeling guilty.

5 Likes

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2021
Na dem.
Igbo Amaka.
e republic go sweet die.

2 Likes

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2021
Ceenachi:
Nigerian fine boy and oppressor has been caught and burnt to death along Ekwusigo LGA Anambra state

According to what I heard he and his co robber were caught when they tried to snatch a tricycle (Keke) along Ekwusigo and they were set ablaze immediately they we caught

Please be patient
Fake life no good
Try to manage the one u get
Who love you go love you
Rip
Na lesson be dis for both male and female

Modified
Is it right to drop his Facebook account here or I shulia mind my business??
Just asking

People get mind ooo. Burning your fellow human alive. In cold blood shocked...if they were killed in action, that's another story. But killing them after been caught and restrained. That's barbaric and extremely wicked tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2021
I watched the video! It was horrible!!
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by FIDELITY24(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2021
The first picture... The clutching of his hands on the chest in that manner indicates his a cultist. He just wasted his life for nothing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by PureAmanda(f): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=Ceenachi post=103059575]Nigerian fine boy and oppressor has been caught and burnt to death along Ekwusigo LGA Anambra state

According to what I heard he and his co robber were caught when they tried to

His Facebook page please....I want to show one girl something kiss kiss kiss
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Dagger111(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2021
I dont mingle with people that lives fake life.
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Malawian(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2021
Are we just going to ignore he was also a cultist? check the first picture again.

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Augla1: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Drop him FB account may we pay am homage
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by anselm791(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Post it here and the amount if you're serious.
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Nigerians deserve all the terrible things happening at the moment. Period

4 Likes

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2021
He should goan continue his fineboyism in hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos / Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.