Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (77495 Views)

Suspected Vandal Electrocuted In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by mylove4God(f): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Chai..
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Kandeed: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
seanwilliam:
security wise , ajimobi beats makinde hands down ..

Bro the way dem Dey burgle shop now ehn ,,

places I never expected I'd be hearing robbery cases, I'm now hearing em, the kidnapping rate no be here, hoodlums don con get mouth now like 2mrw no dey. if day never break nobody dey comot this side
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Commentor:

I think we should even burn men who use female moniker online.

It is not until they rape, assault or kill before we do them the thing.

What do you think?

I think you should stop being an OLUKU grin grin
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Fahdiga1: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Fahdiga Fahdiga1 gone too soon. We warn him of his dubious act, NOW.

Rest on man cry
I don't think you are normal. I've booked a space for you at Yaba left
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
sheanzy:
mumu , u wan tell me say u no see my mention ewu

I don see wetin I dy look for bàstard human being
what's his Facebook page
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by PureNigerian: 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Animals. Meanwhile, majority of them are christians
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Waterysperm:
This incident happened in Ozubulu in Ekwusigo local government area of Anambra state. They were two and were killed for stealing a phone and not tricycle as reported here. They snatched a phone with their motorcycle from a Lady and sped off in high speed. While escaping, their bike spoilt and stopped moving and they had to come down to fix their bike. They didn't know that a certain man who saw when they snatched the phone was following them with his own bike. It was the man that saw them and alerted other people around and they were arrested, seriously beaten and burnt alive. This young man is from a town called Akwaukwu also in Anambra state but have lived all his life in Ozubulu with his parents where he was caught and killed. He was a baller (a huge spender)a big time one and a Ladies man. People thought he was into Yahoo with the way he lavishes and spends money. It's a pity he had to go this way. I pray his soul finds rest anywhere he is now.
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2021
Kandeed:

places I never expected I'd be hearing robbery cases, I'm now hearing em, the kidnapping rate no be here, hoodlums don con get mouth now like 2mrw no dey. if day never break nobody dey comot this side
do u know the funniest part? Them Dey enter during the day now with full confidence .. most of them are boys to one popular nurtw mafia. Na Hod go help us
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by sheanzy(m): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
what's his Facebook page

King Manny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2021
Beey:
I would never lie about my nationality. You can go through my profile if in doubt. Proudly Kenyan! I understand because in the 90s while I was growing up, it used to happen in my native Kenya. The government put it to a stop. I’ve seen people beaten black & blue before being handed over to the police, but they don’t get killed.

Jungle justice is a CRIME in Nigeria (people have been prosecuted for it) but it still happens, and as abhorrent as many Nigerians find it to be, they nonetheless understand why it still happens.
>
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by balingaonline(m): 8:14am On Jun 26, 2021
EagleNest:
Jungle justice is never the best. It didn't give the person a chance at all to turn a good leaf. How is Keke and human life the same?
Most of these low-life thieves are also good in taken life of their victims, if you want to steal go and steal from rich people not from poorer people, it's only God who saved my life from one of them, it's still affecting my life till now.
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2021
sheanzy:

King Manny
thanks a lot.
I wonder why the OP was hiding this after asking him to give me the guy's Facebook name
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2021
EagleNest:
Jungle justice is never the best. It didn't give the person a chance at all to turn a good leaf. How is Keke and human life the same?
it was a phone oh and not Keke as wrongly reported
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2021
PureNigerian:
Animals. Meanwhile, majority of them are christians
shut that dirty mouth you foolish dumb ass
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by KingMack(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ceenachi:
Nigerian fine boy and oppressor has been caught and burnt to death along Ekwusigo LGA Anambra state

It happened that he was a Robber and wasn't into legit business

According to what I heard he and his co robber were caught when they tried to snatch a tricycle (Keke) along Ekwusigo and they were set ablaze immediately they we caught

Please be patient
Fake life no good
Try to manage the one u get
Who love you go love you
Rip
Na lesson be dis for both male and female

Modified
Is it right to drop his Facebook account here or I shulia mind my business??
Just asking

Wettin be I'm Facebook name abeg?
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by EagleNest(m): 5:26am On Jun 28, 2021
Benzemma:

I don't want to login before, But your comment made me do so.

This is the best thing to do to anyone that forcefully take another man's sweat.

Do you know how many people he has stolen from and go free?

Do you know how many people he has made their life miserable by collecting all they have?

If you hand him over to the authority, will he return back all he has been stealing from people?

Do you know how hard it is for people to eat in Nigeria today, that someone will come and takeaway your only source of lively hood. Probably something you use to feed your family.

See i support jungle justice of armed robber that was cought red handed.

Instead of me to steal, i better go begging. It is hustle also.

I understand the frustration about the Nigeria criminal justice system, but in this case he was caught stealing sth not worth human life. Was he armed? Because he wasn't arrested and interrogated, killing him was based on assumption, and that's very dangerous when an innocent person is involved. The biggest thieves are in government, and we haven't done anything about them because they hold the power and influence. For me Keke or Mobile phone theft doesn't equate to human life.
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by EagleNest(m): 5:28am On Jun 28, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
it was a phone oh and not Keke as wrongly reported

Can you imagine? Just because of phone he was killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by EagleNest(m): 5:31am On Jun 28, 2021
balingaonline:

Most of these low-life thieves are also good in taken life of their victims, if you want to steal go and steal from rich people not from poorer people, it's only God who saved my life from one of them, it's still affecting my life till now.

I understand how terrible they can be, but we can't descend to their level otherwise we end up hurting the innocents by mistake. The big thieves are in government, and we can't even raise a finger on any.
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by EagleNest(m): 5:38am On Jun 28, 2021
Paswill:
UNTIL THEY SMASH IN YOUR WINDOW AND BURGLARY-PROOF IN THE DEAD OF THE NIGHT, KILL YOUR 4 YEAR OLD NEO-MASTIFF, DESIGN YOUR ENTIRE POSTERIOR WITH MATCHETE CUTS AND GIVE YOUR MUM A NASTY CONCUSSION BECAUSE SHE WAS PLEADING FOR YOUR LIFE ALBIET TOO LOUDLY AND THEN PROCEED TO CART AWAY YOUR 2 SMART TV'S, YOUR LAPTOP AND ALL MOBILE PHONES IN THE HOUSE, LOCK YOU UP WITH YOUR BLEEDING AND COLD BLANK MOM IN YOUR ROOM FROM THE OUTSIDE AND TRY TO TAKE YOUR CAR ALONG, JUST THAT THE GATE WOULDN'T OPEN, THEN YOU'LL KILL EVERY EMPATHY YOU HAVE FOR THESE BARBARIANS!

God forbid!! I understand how vicious they can be, but we can't use that same measure on all crimes. If caught in an operation shooting or knifing, may be I will say okay, they're armed to kill.

But here he stole Keke, abi mobile phone, and he's lynched. Hey, that's way too much. No justice there at all. And the big thieves in government who steal in millions of dollars have never been lynched.
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by EagleNest(m): 5:44am On Jun 28, 2021
jchioma:

The problem is not the Keke. The thing is, they can kill to dispossess the owner. Crime does not pay shikena.

I agree, crime is evil. But what authority do we have to kill someone who stole Keke or Mobile phone, if he wasn't caught killing or knifing someone. We assumed that since he has stolen sth, may be, he must have killed before...how did we arrive at this without arrest and interrogation. Then after we'll go and prostate before a big thief in government, who has stolen our common wealth. Who amongst us have raised a finger on them? Don't we know they also kill?

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by EagleNest(m): 5:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Feggie3:
You must be a thief or an internet fraudster.
Try and go and snatch an old woman's hand bag. We will burn u to ashes.

Again, a stupid assumption. You assumed in error bc I didn't agree with you on killing a thief who was caught for stealing keke. Shebi you have caught him, why killing him? What's the justification? How many big thieves in government have you burned to ashes? None! zero! You won't even get near. But you can quickly dispatch a petty thief who stole Keke, abi na mobile phone. What authority do you have to kill a person that stole woman's hand bag? None! So stop this barbaric thinking please! If thieves must be lynched, then start from the guys in govt, then it becomes fair.
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by EagleNest(m): 6:07am On Jun 28, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Easy bro, you may not know how many people
That will die of high blood pressure from him stealing that Keke,.....
It may be on high purchase, and nobody will believe the Keke driver until he is in prison
. or shooting the Keke driver if he fails to hand over the Keke to them..

The bottom line should be........
Rush out and find something doing, even if it to keep oneself busy, before devil will rush in to steal , kill and destroy a soul

I understand your point of view but these thieves have been caught already, that means the property is fully recovered. The next will be for him to face the criminal justice system to receive his fair punishment. But now he has been murdered because people thought, based on assumption, that he may have killed before. So any thief caught must have killed before, is that correct? If lynching is the way to go, then why are the big theives in government still alive? Because none of you can come near or even raise a finger. You see, it is not fair to lynch someone based on assumption. Since he has been caught, the highest is to beat and shame him, then over to police. I don't support killing a petty criminal unless we do same to big thieves in govt. Ganduje was caught on camera stuffing dollars in his agbada, oya go and kill him naah? No way!
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by EagleNest(m): 6:23am On Jun 28, 2021
captainamiedi1:

seems u never lost something b4 in ur life. my brand new keke was stolen. if i was around i will sponsor the fuel they will use.

Sure I have lost things before, it was stolen and gone forever. It's painful to loss a brand new Keke, that I empathize, but it is not the end of the world.

I wish you will show the same zeal when the thief is not the petty one on the street, but the big thieves in government. Can any of you raise a finger? No! Zero! So for me I stand for equity, if you must lynch a petty criminal as a punishment for crime, then you must do same or worst to big thieves in govt. Have anyone lynched Ganduje for stuffing dollars in his babariga, even when caught live on camera? No! You can't even get near. So jungle justice to poor criminal and nothing to the big thief, that, I don't agree.

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Paswill(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2021
But here he stole Keke, abi mobile phone, and he's lynched. Hey, that's way too much. No justice there at all. And the big thieves in government who steal in millions of dollars have never been lynched. [/quote] Robbery ain't good (armed or not), same as lynching but frankly you can't blame the streets. People are just tired of walking around dreadful of the unpredictability of these men. Politicians who steal millions like you've rightly pointed out have the protection of their security personnel and are not easily reached except on electios, so...

There's hunger in the land and it comes with its different packages - stealing for some and the anger for lynching for others (who have lost total faith in the police and the justice system). None is ideal.

Now what if I told you that after +4 years, with the thousands i spent mobilizing and buying fuel for police vans for that case, nobody has been brought to book? Don't mind me, i'm just licking wounds
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Eromzi(m): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2021
sheanzy:

King Manny
can't find him possible share the Facebook link .
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by balingaonline(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2021
EagleNest:

I understand how terrible they can be, but we can't descend to their level otherwise we end up hurting the innocents by mistake. The big thieves are in government, and we can't even raise a finger on any.
I can't, and I would never be a thief sympathizer, no matter the level of punishment given to them, for those polithieves, their own punishment is awaiting them.

In my conclusion, if you want to be stealing, steal from politicians or rich people not from poor.
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by sheanzy(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2021
Eromzi:
can't find him possible share the Facebook link .
should I also share u biscuits
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
B contented n work for ur money
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Biggestchuks: 2:20am On Jun 29, 2021
So painful,this boy's dad is a very wealthy man
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Moogurisar: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
This happens when the laws don't work.
This looks just terrible but people are sick of the gangsters and thieves, so they are responsible for defending themselves.
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by JohnOkolo: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
africandictator:
Stealing is not good, but killing this man is terrible. The community should have handed him over to the authorites. Bloody hypocrites

Lmao. Do you know the atrocities these lowlife thieves do. If you know you would know why there were meted with such force. The Newton Third law of motion can never falter.
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by dyangprof(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
So bad!

*End of the road fa him

What a pity, "see how he take die, chaiii"

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun / How 19-Year-Old Boy Drugged Landlady, 52, And Raped Her In Ogun / Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.