Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (78305 Views)

Suspected Vandal Electrocuted In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Blackman7: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2021
The ways of the "FLAT" are mysterious.

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2021
EagleNest:
Jungle justice is never the best. It didn't give the person a chance at all to turn a good leaf. How is Keke and human life the same?

I pray they will never stab u or ur loved ones cos of fone. Prison is full and corrupted. 75% of these small criminal get harden when they enter prison. I hate jungle justice but if it will give and innocent hustling man peace then kill all the bad ones since they can't change themselve. The good men are equally suffering but they cease not to steal.
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by EagleNest(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2021
buzorcharles:

I pray they will never stab u or ur loved ones cos of fone. Prison is full and corrupted. 75% of these small criminal get harden when they enter prison. I hate jungle justice but if it will give and innocent hustling man peace then kill all the bad ones since they can't change themselve. The good men are equally suffering but they cease not to steal.

Amen to your first line of prayer. I'm not supporting criminality at all. In fact, I detest it. I guess Nigeria has gone so bad that no one cares anymore. I still hope we find our way back to civility so that the law will take its place. So sad about the development.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients / 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun / Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.