Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! (60678 Views)

Militaries Ammo Stocks Low As Ukraine War Drags - NATO, British Officials / Militaries Of Africa Thread / Top Strongest Militaries In The World 2022 (20 Most Powerful Militaries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nigeriadondie: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Country wey singlehandedly beat sense into Russia during their tag team war with the Arabs against IDF

You sure say u well... Country wey just develop a laser system to shot own drones and any cheap weapons from Hamas

County wey just bomb Iran nuclear site under this new prime minister with drones right inside Iran
U sure u well yourself. Can’t people make their objections without insults. Na me dey responsible for your hardships?

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
NewDelhi:

Cc lafuria1

They don't know. That's how one of them was arguing that Israel is better than India military wise lol India. They definitely don't know India. Even the Pakistanis are better than the israelis. The Iranians will even match them easily.

Isreal just entered Iran nuclear site with drones and did considerable damage there.why are the Iranians not preeping for war... This is under the new prime Minster
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by NewDelhi(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
sangresan:

Israel depends so much on military aid from the US.

If Palestine or Syria has access to those equipment, they can easily defeat Israel.
Not many people know the so called iron dome was spearheaded by the USA. They have it and gave Israel the technology and financial support. The USA had it before Israel but they barely use it because "they are too big for it." They have better and more sophisticated missile defence systems . The iron dome is useless against stealth missiles like the UGM-133 Trident and AGM-129A. They are only reliable against low budget missiles from countries like Syria and militias like Hezbollah.

Cc Nodogragra4me

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
shogsman:

See ignoramus, comparing tiny Israel to a whole India shows how little you know about international relations

Explain why a tiny nation was able to defeat the entire arab league and seize parts of Syria..erase the entire airforce of a nation..all in six days

Explain how they engaged the nations Arab league with additional 20k Russian troops and bombed them unto, the Russians left the Arabs to their fate

Explain how the Masada was able to eliminate all the persons involved in the Munich Olympic attack even going as far as entering their land through the sea to carry out vengeance and returning safely to Isreal...

You can read about the draws mosaad exploit across the globe and why no terror group has ever ventured to do any great damage to that tinny nation

Just this week, their drones fired from inside Iran hit the nuclear site and returned to base outside Iran..why is Iran not giving a hot pursuit to them?

My take: that tinny nation has an efficient force with out of the book tactics like they used social media to lure many Hamas fighters into their tunnels only to scramble over 160 jets to bomb those tunnels with those fighters inside
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
NewDelhi:

Not many people know the so called iron dome was spearheaded by the USA. They have it and gave Israel the technology and financial support. The USA had it before Israel but they barely use it because "they are too big for it." They have better and more sophisticated missile defence systems . The iron dome is useless against stealth missiles like the UGM-133 Trident and AGM-129A. They are only reliable against low budget missiles from countries like Syria and militias like Hezbollah.

Cc Nodogragra4me

Isreal bombed Russian war planes out of the sky in Syria where Russia has a military base and the Russians didn't do jack. Isreal in this recent conflict bombed targets inside Syria, a nation with Russian military and air defence system in place.

Isreal is not the only nation that gets stipend from the US for military operations but the bulk of their spending comes from their own resources not handout

Like somebody ask, why didn't Oran go after Isreal when the US kiledd their top general even when Isreal welcomed them to try and bomb or send aircraft their way
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by shogsman(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Explain why a tiny nation was able to defeat the entire arab league and seize parts of Syria..erase the entire airforce of a nation..all in six days

Explain how they engaged the nations Arab league with additional 20k Russian troops and bombed them unto, the Russians left the Arabs to their fate

Explain how the Masada was able to eliminate all the persons involved in the Munich Olympic attack even going as far as entering their land through the sea to carry out vengeance and returning safely to Isreal...

You can read about the draws mosaad exploit across the globe and why no terror group has ever ventured to do any great damage to that tinny nation

Just this week, their drones fired from inside Iran hit the nuclear site and returned to base outside Iran..why is Iran not giving a hot pursuit to them?

My take: that tinny nation has an efficient force with out of the book tactics like they used social media to lure many Hamas fighters into their tunnels only to scramble over 160 jets to bomb those tunnels with those fighters inside
The fact that you think of Hamas as a real adversary sums up how ignorant you are, the USA spponfeed Israel millitary,and I tell you again to compare Israel army to India's is pathetic.from funding to equipments, millitary personnel, air force, navy starting from Thier destroyers to their careers and subs India is a dozen times ahead of Israel,it is like comparing Haiti to france

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
sangresan:

Israel depends so much on military aid from the US.

If Palestine or Syria has access to those equipment, they can easily defeat Israel.

They have Russian made weapons, as a matter of fact, Russian bases are in Syria. Are they not good enough?
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by shogsman(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

There is a reason why India is no 4 and Israel isn't even in the top 20 it is called simple reasoning and logic sir.
Even Egypt will totally eradicate Israel head to head,I suppose you're one of this religious people that still clings to the hullabaloo of Israel will never be defeated right

2 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
shogsman:

The fact that you think of Hamas as a real adversary sums up how ignorant you are, the USA spponfeed Israel millitary,and I tell you again to compare Israel army to India's is pathetic.from funding to equipments, millitary personnel, air force, navy starting from Thier destroyers to their careers and subs India is a dozen times ahead of Israel,it is like comparing Haiti to france

Go and read again my contribution and point out where I mentioned Hamas... Arab league was defeated by that TINNY NATION. Egpty airforce was erased in a single day

1973, in concert with Russia that deployed 20k men and fighter jets, yet again, they defeated them.. It is recorded in history

They just attacked Iran nuclear site under this new prime minister...not Hamas Iran nuclear site inside Iran and nothing has happened...Iran is even down playing the attack rather than revved up her arsenal and begin attack
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by shogsman(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Go and read again my contribution and point out where I mentioned Hamas... Arab league was defeated by that TINNY NATION. Egpty airforce was erased in a single day

1973, in concert with Russia that deployed 20k men and fighter jets, yet again, they defeated them.. It is recorded in history

They just attacked Iran nuclear site under this new prime minister...not Hamas Iran nuclear site inside Iran and nothing has happened...Iran is even down playing the attack rather than revved up her arsenal and begin attack
What are you saying sef,who cares about 1973 ,so it is history that fight wars abi. India's yearly defence budget is 10 times Israel's defence budget,if that does not tell you what you need to know then you're just blind to the truth,shalom. Your comparison is causing a roll of laughter for people here around me sef

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by shogsman(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

You need to start getting your news right,the fact that you don't know that Israel never claimed responsibility for the attack just about summarize how ignorant you are

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by HigherEd: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
NewDelhi:

Cc Nodogragra4me

Please stop propagating falsehoods. The americans jointly funded the development of Iron dome with Israel. And thats why Israel agrees to sell units of iron done to them.

However, iron dome was 100% developed by israels Rafael defence corporation. It is wholly an israel invention. Only Israel has the source code which they dont share with Americans.

Contrary to what you think, anti missile systems are built for specific purposes. You cant use Iron Dome for Trident it wasn't built for countering nuclear warheads. Israel has the Arrow3 system that is capable of shooting out a trisent missile even in space as far 2500km.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by olugabbie(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Isreal bombed Russian war planes out of the sky in Syria where Russia has a military base and the Russians didn't do jack. Isreal in this recent conflict bombed targets inside Syria, a nation with Russian military and air defence system in place.

Isreal is not the only nation that gets stipend from the US for military operations but the bulk of their spending comes from their own resources not handout

Like somebody ask, why didn't Oran go after Isreal when the US kiledd their top general even when Isreal welcomed them to try and bomb or send aircraft their way

Israel has never shot down any Russia Air Force fighter jet in Syria. May be they shot down Syria jet. The only country that shot down Russia jet for trespassing is Turkey.
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by olugabbie(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Israel is overrated. Israel has a very small military. Small Navy & Small Air Force. Despite the high standard of the weapons they possess. They can not stand the full force of the first 4 countries on that list. They just don't have the fund and enough millitary assets to withstand a full scale war with the first four countries on that list.

Israelis military is designed to survive in the middle east. They are far ahead of all the countries sorrounding them (Egypt & Iran manage to close the gap a bit). Lebanese military is extremely weak. Palestine has no military. Syrian military is suffering from arms embargo. Jordan military is extremely small.

The likes of US, Russia, China & India have enough missile, fighter jets and bombers that will overwhelme Israel's defence systems and fighter jets any time any day.

There is a limit US allies can grow (in terms of military). Japan, South Korea, UK, German, Italy, Spain, Israel & Turkey with the exception of France are comfortable being under the shield of the US. They spend less on defence. Imagine US spends 1 trillion dollars on defence yearly (about $750 on their military and abiut & $300+ on homeland security). Imagine it take 3 or 4 European countries (UK, German, Italy...) to build the Eurofighter Typhoon. Likewise the Tiger armour tank. Japan, South Korea & Israel have not being able to build their own fighter jet.

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
shogsman:

You need to start getting your news right,the fact that you don't know that Israel never claimed responsibility for the attack just about summarize how ignorant you are

You expect them to come out with a press conference that 6 e s we have attacked this nuclear site

TEL AVIV: An attack on Iran’s centrifuge production facility in Karaj by drones caused major damage, say Middle East sources.

While there’s been no official Israeli confirmation of their involvement, reputable news outlets in the US and elsewhere report that Israeli forces are believed to have carried out the attack.

The New York Times reports that the plant was included in an Israel “Target Bank” presented by Israel to senior members of Donald Trump’s administration in early 2020, part of a target list for possible attacks against Iran’s nuclear program.

Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett appeared to hint Thursday — the day after the attack — that Israel may have been involved when he spoke to a graduating ceremony for Israeli Air Force pilots: “Our enemies know — not from statements, but from actions — that we are much more determined and much more clever, and that we do not hesitate to act when it is needed.”

An expert in Iran claims that the centrifuge blade production plant was attacked by a drone carrying two bombs. It was supported by another drone equipped with electronic warfare emitters. While the UAV capable of carrying four bombs; only two were used.

The drones returned unharmed to their base in one of the countries closest to Iran, the source said.

The New York Times said the attack was carried out by a small quadcopter drone. The Jerusalem Post daily said the attack has caused considerable damage: “A sabotage operation against one of the buildings of Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization (IAEO) caused major damage – despite Iranian denials, The Jerusalem Post learned on Wednesday night. Although Iran has claimed throughout the day that the sabotage failed and caused no damage or casualties, the Post has been given strong indications otherwise, though it has no way to independently confirm.”

According to Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper, the drone took off from inside Iran, from a location not far from the site and hit the structure. However, the person familiar with the attack did not know what, if any, damage had resulted
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by hedonido: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
HigherEd:

You want to talk about operational weakness. The Chinese military ran away after it invaded Vietnam - as it was loosing soldiers in tens of thousands.

The Lebanese war? You dunno what you talking again. Israel bombed the crap out of Lebanese infrastructure. Hezbollah today says given the 2006 war with Israel it doesn't even look forward to any newer confrontation.

"Most of Israel hardware are us invention." This is nonsense talk. You should read better. IAF is the most equipment independent nation in Asia.

So you mean Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait, Egypt, Pakistan, Morocco, Iraq and Jordan are under US sanctions? Please just go and sleep. You are super duper ignorant.

Last, there's nothing whatsoever to North Korean military. It is not even a credible threat one bit. The real reason no one wants war in the peninsula are far more intricate than you know.

North Korea today barely has any military system made in the past two decades. Even it's so called icbm program hasn't been perfected for many decades still. There are active embargos on them even purchasing weapons.

You could fly F35 into Pyongyang and North Korea wouldn't even know anything entered her airspace. It's economy is just about that of Congo. Or do you think warfare is about a group of soldiers marching as though they were robots lol.

The point about North Korea and its abysmal economy is clearly lost on a lot of these people hyping the pariah shithole.

You need A LOT of money and economic 'shock absorbers' to sustain a war effort for any length of time.

That's same reason I believe Saudi Arabia can't be overlooked as a military power in its own right. It has enough in reserves to sustain a war effort against the likes of Iran for instance.

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
olugabbie:

Israel has never shot down any Russia Air Force fighter jet in Syria. May be they shot down Syria jet. The only country that shot down Russia jet for trespassing is Turkey.

You are right, bro.

It was the war of attrition that they downed five Russian MiG fighter jets in three minutes and sense fell on the Russians...we stay longer and these guys will dymistify us...let's make a run for it before our covers are blown off

Men are more important than all the listed armada.... Well trained and experienced men...not silly idiots like Iranian airforce that shot down their civilian commercial jet that left their own ariport because of fear
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by olugabbie(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

You are right, bro.

It was the war of attrition that they downed five Russian MiG fighter jets in three minutes and sense fell on the Russians

Men are more important than all the listed armada.... Well trained and experienced men...not silly idiots like Iranian airforce that shot down their civilian commercial jet that left their own ariport because of fear

Because the Israelis down 5 Russia jets does not mean, Israel can't be crushed by Russia in a full scale war. The terrorists in Iraq & Syria down some military aircrafts (both the West & Russia military aircraft). But that doesn't mean the US or Russia can not crush them if they want to. Besides these Super powers have private military companies. Russian military companies are in Africa. They are in Central Africa fighting against the terrorists and they are also in Lydia supporting War Lord Haftar. The company even gave Haftar some mig-29 jets. You can read about private military companies in Russia and US.
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by HigherEd: 4:48am On Jun 27, 2021
hedonido:

The point about North Korea and its abysmal economy is clearly lost on a lot of these people hyping the pariah shithole.

You need A LOT of money and economic 'shock absorbers' to sustain a war effort for any length of time.

That's same reason I believe Saudi Arabia can't be overlooked as a military power in its own right. It has enough in reserves to sustain a war effort against the likes of Iran for instance.
Oh someone finally gets it. Many people just assume that because one country is busy doing gra gra with soldiers marching like robots or testing so called icbm that means it is a force to reckon with.

If not for fear of 25 million refugees at the borders of South Korea and China when such a war starts North Korea would have been dealt with long ago.

They dismissing Saudi is what amazes me the most. A country that spends that much of stockpiling the best of the best weapons can't be overlooked.
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by HigherEd: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2021
olugabbie:

Israel is overrated. Israel has a very small military. Small Navy & Small Air Force. Despite the high standard of the weapons they possess. They can not stand the full force of the first 4 countries on that list. They just don't have the fund and enough millitary assets to withstand a full scale war with the first four countries on that list.

Israelis military is designed to survive in the middle east. They are far ahead of all the countries sorrounding them (Egypt & Iran manage to close the gap a bit). Lebanese military is extremely weak. Palestine has no military. Syrian military is suffering from arms embargo. Jordan military is extremely small.

The likes of US, Russia, China & India have enough missile, fighter jets and bombers that will overwhelme Israel's defence systems and fighter jets any time any day.

There is a limit US allies can grow (in terms of military). Japan, South Korea, UK, German, Italy, Spain, Israel & Turkey with the exception of France are comfortable being under the shield of the US. They spend less on defence. Imagine US spends 1 trillion dollars on defence yearly (about $750 on their military and abiut & $300+ on homeland security). Imagine it take 3 or 4 European countries (UK, German, Italy...) to build the Eurofighter Typhoon. Likewise the Tiger armour tank. Japan, South Korea & Israel have not being able to build their own fighter jet.

Lool wrong!!!!

The Israeli Airforce is one of the biggest and sophisticated in the world. It currently has close to 700 aircrafts with about 45,000 air Force personnel. This is about the same number with British or French Airforce.

Israel land army has a lot of fire power contrary to what you think.
The navy isn't that strong, but a strategic acquisition of a aircraft carrier can enable it prosecute wars beyond her shores.

Overwhelm the Israeli Airforce You saw the iron done take down 4000 hamas rockets and you say this. No nation apart from Russia, USA has upto 4000 jets.
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by olugabbie(m): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2021
HigherEd:

Lool wrong!!!!

The Israeli Airforce is one of the biggest and sophisticated in the world. It currently has close to 700 aircrafts with about 45,000 air Force personnel. This is about the same number with British or French Airforce.

The navy isn't that strong, but a strategic acquisition of a aircraft carrier can enable it prosecute wars beyond her shores.

Overwhelm the Israeli Airforce You saw the iron done take down 4000 hamas rockets and you say this. No nation apart from Russia, USA has upto 4000 jets.

Israel Air Force has less than 250 fighter jets. You need to take Palestine out of the equation. If Palestine that has no army can fire thousands of unsophisticated missile/rocket and some of the rocket find their way through. What do you think will happen if they are fighting against Iran that has a stock pile of sophisticated missiles and drones. Remember Iran hits US air force base last year and the US defence system was unable to stop those missiles. Or Egypt that has around 300 fighter jets. Egypt has French Rafael fighter jets. The Rafael is a bad ass fighter jet that can destroy most advance defence system.

Israel will think twice before going for an all out war with the two mention above. They will always consider the potential casualties on their side. These leaders are not fools. All the attacks Israel have carried out in Iran were denied by Israel to avoid retaliation. US admitted killing Sulaiman and that was why Iran retaliated. Iran attacked Saidi Arabian oil site. But the Saudis could not retaliate because Iran denied it & there were no enough evidence.
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by olugabbie(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2021
HigherEd:

Lool wrong!!!!

See! India airforce has about 700 fighter jets (compare with Israel which has about 250 fighter jets). Half of which comprises of Rafael fighter jets and SU-30mki. To India, that figure is still small. Because they have China & Pakistan to contend with. They are still negotiating with France to buy more Rafael fighter jets. Also with Russia to aquire either MIG-35 or SU-57 or SU-35. Their total military aircraft is in excess of 3000, may be 4000. You can see now that Israel airforce is small. The likes of UK, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal e.t.c also have small military like Israel. UK on it own can not challenge Russia. But the combine Forces of all these countries under NATO alliance make them a force to reckon with.

Israel does not need a large military. It is not a super power and it does not plan to be a super power.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Mangekyo: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Isreal and India aren't mates at all mate. I love Isreal as per I'm a Christian, and I hate to admit. India are one of the world powers, they even have 100+ nuclear warheads

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Mangekyo: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
HigherEd:

Oh someone finally gets it. Many people just assume that because one country is busy doing gra gra with soldiers marching like robots or testing so called icbm that means it is a force to reckon with.

If not for fear of 25 million refugees at the borders of South Korea and China when such a war starts North Korea would have been dealt with long ago.

They dismissing Saudi is what amazes me the most. A country that spends that much of stockpiling the best of the best weapons can't be overlooked.

olugabbie:

See! India airforce has about 700 fighter jets (compare with Israel which has about 250 fighter jets). Half of which comprises of Rafael fighter jets and SU-30mki. To India, that figure is still small. Because they have China & Pakistan to contend with. They are still negotiating with France to buy more Rafael fighter jets. Also with Russia to aquire either MIG-35 or SU-57 or SU-35. Their total military aircraft is in excess of 3000, may be 4000. You can see now that Israel airforce is small. The likes of UK, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal e.t.c also have small military like Israel. UK on it own can not challenge Russia. But the combine Forces of all these country under NATO alliance make them a force to reckon with.

Israel does not need a large military. It is not a super power and it does not plan to be a super power.

Perhaps this should put an end to this argument

https://armedforces.eu/compare/country_Israel_vs_India

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
olugabbie:

Because the Israelis down 5 Russia jets does not mean, Israel can't be crushed by Russia in a full scale war. The terrorists in Iraq & Syria down some military aircrafts (both the West & Russia military aircraft). But that doesn't mean the US or Russia can not crush them if they want to. Besides these Super powers have private military companies. Russian military companies are in Africa. They are in Central Africa fighting against the terrorists and they are also in Lydia supporting War Lord Haftar. The company even gave Haftar some mig-29 jets. You can read about private military companies in Russia and US.

5 military fighter jets shotdownin three munites...less than a minute to each jet....... by a known nation you have been hired to fight against and you even deployed thousands of troops against and your reaction was to quickly pull out of the region and war

Why not crush them when you have been hired for that purpose...mind you Russia wasn't alone against Isreal but in company of their Arab clients and pay masters... Isreal even used the war to further expand her land boarder.

Machines don't win war.. Men do.

Mention one nation that has the daredevil energy of that tinny Jewish nation

Which nation has undertaken the kind of risky adventures against terrorist and their masters like Isreal

From Munich Olympic to Uganda and even in Tele Aviv and Iran

Iran had surface to air but used it against a commercial plane that took off from her own airport in panicky mode... Is that the nation that can go to war with a nation that as three layers of air DEfence... Mind you Israel doesn't intend to defend herself within her lands... All defense system reacts to threats thousands of kilometers away..only iron dome is designed to handle 70km events
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nemesis4you: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Mangekyo:

Perhaps this should put an end to this argument

https://armedforces.eu/compare/country_Israel_vs_India

Any country with severe economic issue is not a world military power and doesn't even come close to one

America can keep Russia doing military exercises and detonating highly priced bombs that they don't even have a spare for actual battles like their detonation of one in the 70s for which they never built another for actual use

Look at a very poor north Korea doing expensive military exercises with warheads. A country that will threatened war for food shortages within her country..is that a country to be taken serious?

America has over a dozen companies that can fund her wars if push to cones to shove. No nation comes close to this level of individual wealth

Israel has the human and material resources in the private sectors to fund her wars and developed never known before warheads...this you cannot say of China because it is acknowledges as a county that is not inventive or innovative..they only copy what they see and assume the rest of the function hence even their close allies don't depend on their military equipment..is that a military power to be taken serious?

North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un has blasted his top officials over lapses which caused an unspecified "great crisis" related to Covid-19, North Korean state media reports.

This is the first time the leader is publicly acknowledging the country's covid-19 crisis as information that leaves North Korea is tightly guarded.

North Korea - closed its borders to keep out the virus after previously insisting it had no Covid cases a claim that was doubted by health experts.

Last week, Kim admitted there was a "tense" food situation and told citizens to prepare for the "worst-ever" outcome.

On Monday, North Korean state television aired a rare remark by a citizen commenting on Kim's "emaciated" look after he appeared to have lost some weight.

In remarks reported by state news outlet KCNA, Kim accused senior officials of negligence at a specially convened meeting of party leaders.

As a result, they "caused a crucial case of creating a great crisis in ensuring the security of the state and safety of the people and entailed grave consequences".

The report then added that several members of the party had been recalled including one member from the powerful Standing Committee - which is composed of five members, including Kim himself.

Interpreting Kim's remarks , North Korean defector and researcher Ahn Chan-il told the AFP news that the report meant that the country was likely to have confirmed Covid cases.

It was also a signal that "Pyongyang is probably in need of international aid," he said.

"Otherwise they would not have done this as it inevitably involves acknowledging the regime's own failure in its anti-epidemic
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Mangekyo: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Any country with severe economic issue is not a wailed power and didn't even come close to one

America can keep Russia doing exercises and detonating highly priced bombs that they don't even have a spare for actual battles like their detonation of one in the 70s for which they never built another for actual use

Look at a very poor north Korea during expensive military exercises with warheads. A country that threatened war for food shortages within her country..is that a country to be taken serious

America has over a dozen companies that can find her wars if push to cones to shove.

Israel has the human and material resources in the private sectors to fund her wars and developed never known before warheads...this you can say of China because it is acknowledges as a county that is not inventive nor innovative..they only copy what they see and assume the rest of the function hence even their close allies don't depend in their military equipment..is that a country

LindaIkejiTVInstagramAdvert enquiry
Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*

advert banner

North Korea in ‘great crisis’ after Covid-19 lapses - Kim Jong-un complains

North Korea in ?great crisis? after Covid-19 lapses - Kim Jong-un complains

North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un has blasted his top officials over lapses which caused an unspecified "great crisis" related to Covid-19, North Korean state media reports.

This is the first time the leader is publicly acknowledging the country's covid-19 crisis as information that leaves North Korea is tightly guarded.

North Korea - closed its borders to keep out the virus after previously insisting it had no Covid cases a claim that was doubted by health experts.

Last week, Kim admitted there was a "tense" food situation and told citizens to prepare for the "worst-ever" outcome.

On Monday, North Korean state television aired a rare remark by a citizen commenting on Kim's "emaciated" look after he appeared to have lost some weight.

In remarks reported by state news outlet KCNA, Kim accused senior officials of negligence at a specially convened meeting of party leaders.

As a result, they "caused a crucial case of creating a great crisis in ensuring the security of the state and safety of the people and entailed grave consequences".

The report then added that several members of the party had been recalled including one member from the powerful Standing Committee - which is composed of five members, including Kim himself.

Interpreting Kim's remarks , North Korean defector and researcher Ahn Chan-il told the AFP news that the report meant that the country was likely to have confirmed Covid cases.

It was also a signal that "Pyongyang is probably in need of international aid," he said.

"Otherwise they would not have done this as it inevitably involves acknowledging the regime's own failure in its anti-epidemic efforts."

by Linda Ikeji at 30/06/2021 9:58 AM|1 Comments
Share this Story
facebook sharing button Sharetwitter sharing buttonsms sharing buttonwhatsapp sharing buttonsharethis sharing button

Most Read Stories

Breaking: FG arrests IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu (photos)

Alleged murder: Chidinma Ojukwu recounts how she met Super TV CEO, Uwaifo Ataga at a wild party

Video of apartment where Chidinma Ojukwu killed SuperTV CEO Usifo Ataga

Anti-Corruption activist, Comrade Prince Kpokpogri revealed as Tonto Dikeh's new lover (photos)

Tonto Dikeh gifts her man, Prince Kpokpogri, keys to an expensive gift......looks like she is pregnant (video)

Caroline Danjuma and her ex-husband Musa Danjuma get cozy and blow kisses at each other at her birthday dinner

Davido’s crew member, Obama DMW is dead (video)

''This is as clear a case of conspiratorial homicide''- Douglas Aniemena, friend of Super TV boss, Uwaifo Ataga, writes

North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un's 'emaciated' appearance leaves nation heartbroken amid food shortages in his country (Photos)

Irate youths strip and rape chief's wife in Delta

Royal fans slam Prince William for allegedly calling Meghan Markle ‘that bloody woman’

Itsekiri choral director, Joe Ayomike, and wife found dead in their home in Warri

Previous
Next
Comments (1)
Disclaimer
Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of lindaikejisblog.com or any employee thereof.

Internet News Freak about 14 minutes ago
The rich we countries of the world China, US, some EU countries please can you lots kindly send them food, Oh gosh! They need help, even Nigeria needs help too. I was shouting it at the roof top then that these poorer countries should not emulate lock-down from others because it can bring hunger.

Add your comment
Fullname

Email

Enter your comment

Anonymous
Submit Comment
News/Tip-offAdvertise with usPrivacy Policy
© Copyright LindaIkeji 2021

Managed by Google. Complies with IAB TCF. CMP ID: 300

What are you even saying? undecided
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2021
Mangekyo:

Sorry , my thumbs see somewhat bigger than my keypad unless I use iPad I am prone to many misspellings
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mangekyo:

Israel’s Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd. Wednesday unveiled Sea Breaker, a fifth-generation precision-guided autonomous missile system capable of hitting a range of marine and land target

According to Rafael, the “high subsonic” missile can hit a stationary or moving target up to 300 kilometers (186 miles) away.

The missile’s advanced IIR (Imaging Infrared) seeker allows it even to strike targets in “advanced Anti-Access/Area Denial (A2/AD) arenas,” Rafael claims.

Israeli defense electronics company Rafael Advanced Defense Systems has unveiled Sea Breaker, a 5th generation long range, autonomous, precision-guided missile system, which can precisely target sea and land targets up to a range of 300 kilometers. https:///uhaWxuLsU

Jam Proof
The Sea Breaker can engage targets in “littoral or brown water, including archipelago, as well as for engagements in which previous generation RF-seeker-based missiles are not effective

Additional characteristics include the missile’s resistance to electronic countermeasures and jamming due to its ability to fly close to the surface of the water.

The system can launch missiles from various naval platforms, including fast attack missile boats, corvettes, and frigates. The land version of the missile uses Rafael’s “highly mobile” SPYDER launchers.

250-Pound Warhead
The Sea Breaker carries a 113-kg (250-lb) “penetration, blast, and fragmentation warhead,” which the developer claims can destroy a frigate-sized ship in a single strike.

The all-weather missile uses artificial intelligence to engage in deep learning and “big data-based scene-matching” for target acquisition and target recognition
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mangekyo:

Israel sells to the US as well as Russia... They taught Russia how to build Drones and the US about Iron dome

INVISIBLE SHIELD US Army successfully fires first ‘Iron Dome missile interceptor’ that stops rockets as fears of WW3 build
Mollie Mansfield
9:20 ET, Aug 23 2021Updated: 11:55 ET, Aug 23 2021
THE US Army successfully fired its first Iron Dome missile interceptor on Monday as fears of World War Three build across the world.

The troops this morning completed the first test of the missile defense battery that can stop rockets in their tracks.

The Israeli Ministry of Defense shared pictures of the test
The Israeli Ministry of Defense shared pictures of the testCredit: Israel's Ministry of Defense
It was the first successful text of the Iron Dome missile interceptor
It was the first successful text of the Iron Dome missile interceptorCredit: Israel's Ministry of Defense
US troops worked with the Israeli Defense Ministry's Administration
US troops worked with the Israeli Defense Ministry's AdministrationCredit: Israel's Ministry of Defense
The experiments took place in White Sands, New Mexico, where troops were intercepting targets.

Teams worked with the Israeli Defense Ministry's Administration to run the tests on Monday.

The Iron Dome system is expected to "protect deployed American forces from a variety of aerial threats, including cruise missiles, unmanned aerial vehicles, rockets, and shrapnel," according to the ministry.

The test was hailed as a success just after 9am EST.

"The US Army, the Israel Missile Defense Organization (IMDO) and RAFAEL have successfully completed a live-fire test of the first US Army Iron Dome Defense System (IDDS-A) Battery, which the U.S. acquired from Israel," the Israeli Ministry of Defense wrote in a tweet.

"The performance and live-fire test was conducted at the White Sands New Mexico (WSMR) test range and was the first time US soldiers intercepted live targets employing the Iron Dome System.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) / Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.