Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! (60694 Views)

Militaries Ammo Stocks Low As Ukraine War Drags - NATO, British Officials / Militaries Of Africa Thread / Top Strongest Militaries In The World 2022 (20 Most Powerful Militaries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Supib1997(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
United States is overrated grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Lamasta(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Where is Israeli army

2 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by gateleo(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nigeria should be among top 5, I give it to my dear Country...If US try us..we go show them..

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
DenreleDave:

But your fulani terrorist tribe are underrated abi......

Death to all terrorists around the world
Aderenle my sugarplum
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Kento4ken: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
What about Nigeria Army
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Cammo: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nigeria should be number 2.

Boko Haram Muslim terrorists are also part of Nigerian army. Op, correct your list.

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by oyeb15: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
What about our peppersoup armed forces
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Jokerman(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
The USA is the world power, and will continue to be so till the advent of the beast... grin
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by koladebrainiac(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
you forget France nd UK
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Jodaan(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by hashtagged(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Japan is not even allowed to have an offensive military so how did they get so high?
Pakistan, France, Britain, Israel could have filled that last spot

Exactly because of how Japan fooled themselves during ww2. the treaty devalued their currency and they are not allowed to have a high military force, they only have many active personnels

5 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by ThePlugg(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Oh wow... India......cool

2 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Quahl: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Omo... where israel dun day? they una day whine me ni?
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by tony0806: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ok
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by hashtagged(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nigeriadondie:
Israel is overrated.

Yet they have the best missile defence system in the world even as they are than ogun state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by berrystunn(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Story
Where is north Korea??
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by felixawe(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
HigherEd:

Lol bro i wonder.
Japan is an untested military. I'd even rank South Korea ahead of them.

In reality if you rank them by equipment, size, tech, experience I'd say it goes thus.
Nigeria should be no. 3 shocked

1) USA
2) Russia
3) China
4) Britain
5) France
6) Israel
7) India
cool Turkey
9) South Korea
10) Saudi Arabia
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by richeeyo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Japan is not even allowed to have an offensive military so how did they get so high?
Pakistan, France, Britain, Israel could have filled that last spot
Which country did attack America on its home soil and killed over 3000men
Japan

You people know nothing
After that came the defensive formation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Dbarrzx: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
I thought Nigeria will be no 2....anyway we are still building locomotive rails track. grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by witworth(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
The United States of America.
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by illicit(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
hashtagged:

Egypt is sixth

I mean African Africans
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by A305: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lately, it's a tie between U.S and Russia. No one will ever know the strongest unless they engage in a warfare. The U.S. knows this fact, that is why N.A.T.O and other alliance pact are constantly in preparation with each other for whatever may come their way.

Keep in mind, if WW2 Germany had kept to the original alliance treaty with Russia; Germany and Russia would have won the war and gone ahead to be world powers. Even without alliance Germany came very close. Now imagine if Hitler had not broken the alliance treaty between Russia back then.

Secondly

You omitted Isreal. A country surrounded by many enemies and she still keep on defending herself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by lovelylad: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Where is South Africa? shocked
the most powerful in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by vikgreen01(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
No African army?? What of the giant of Africa army
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
We will not take this. Where is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by GABRIEL6036: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sambisa forest should have make the 4th list... It's as deadly as hell, ask bubu, he knows better. grin
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by vioment: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
To me, Japan has potential but it is not stronger than Israel, UK, France, maybe draw with north Korea and Germany.
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by seunny4lif(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nigeria should be on the list angry

Nigeria has fought more war than the USA cheesy
War on the civilians cheesy cheesy
Beating us on the street cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by lagdmark(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
illicit:
No African country

ESN

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by PrinceMajestic: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
I was told nigeria has the best land soldiers but i dnt think its still like that. Since they started protecting terrorists, killing police to set deadly kidnappers free and colloborate with boko terrorists while killing and oppressing innocent civilians, Nigerians now undstand that their army are a band of terrorists and are now treating them with the language terrorists understands. They smoke them in SE, NE, NW like flies. I hope our NG Army retains its lost glory 1 day and flush out terrorists among them and also stop oppression of innocent civilians so they can be rated well, as it is now sane Nigerians know NA are bunch of terrorists in legal operation

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by taiwotimitt: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
What about the LORD'S ARMY...... You dey learn abi grin
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by seenga(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
dont argue with him
HigherEd:

Huh I don't think you know what you are talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) / Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.