Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) (1070 Views)

Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) / What Goes Into Naming A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) by Ogbenia: 5:09am On Jun 25, 2021
Caught on Camera - Lady goes into Labor in McDonalds (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZZ4phtQkcw
Re: Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) by Hathor5(f): 5:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Whoever is filming this is a stewpid asshole. I hope this happened somewhere where they can sue him or her. That's if the video is real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) by budaatum: 6:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Hathor5:
Whoever is filming this is a stewpid asshole. I hope this happened somewhere where they can sue him or her. That's if the video is real.

She can hopefully sue McDonald's too!
Re: Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) by crackhaus: 6:57am On Jun 25, 2021
LOL. No one present there knew what they were doing or what to do. So much confusion!

The only person who knew what she was doing 100% was the lady in labour. Sis was ready to pop on that table... no time to delay. cheesy

I would have loved to see how that ended though, especially if emergency services got there on time.

3 Likes

Re: Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) by Hathor5(f): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2021
budaatum:

She can hopefully sue McDonald's too!

Right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) by Ogbenia: 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
You are so on point.
Only the lady in labour seems to know what she was doing.

crackhaus:
LOL. No one present there knew what they were doing or what to do. So much confusion!

The only person who knew what she was doing 100% was the lady in labour. Sis was ready to pop on that table... no time to delay. cheesy

I would have loved to see how that ended though, especially if emergency services got there on time.
Re: Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) by crackhaus: 7:51am On Jun 26, 2021
Ogbenia:
You are so on point.

Lol...
Re: Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) by Agbo2(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
What about the man that led her to the table?

Ogbenia:
You are so on point.

Re: Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) by Ogbenia: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
That man looks so scared but his presence helped.
I would have freaked out!

Agbo2:
What about the man that led her to the table?

Re: Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) by Stephenszego2: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
The people filming her are mad!
Re: Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) by chii8(f): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
Chaiii....even the lady on black knew nothing.... some guys were moving back.... Lol
Re: Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) by Agbo2(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
chii8:
Chaiii....even the lady on black knew nothing.... some guys were moving back.... Lol

They are like me.
I couldn't stay in the labor room every time my wife was in there.
Sad I know!
Re: Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) by Ogbenia: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Agbo2:

They are like me.
I couldn't stay in the labor room every time my wife was in there.
Sad I know!

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid / What He Discovered his Wife left him / Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.