Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

What You Need To Know About Australian Temporary Skill Shortage Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What You Need To Know About Australian Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (995 Views)

UK To Close Temporary Visa Schemes As Over 143,000 Nigerian Doctors Migrates In / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Australian Temporary Skill Shortage Visa by biyiwyle(m): 6:38am On Jun 25, 2021
The Australian Temporary Visa is one of the easier way of securing a permanent resident living and work status in Australia.

However, the processing takes a longer time and it is advisable to identify very early what these job shortages are so as to enroll in a class or school (To become skilled in these set of jobs)

What is a TSS Visa (482)?
The TSS Visa is a special type of Visa which enables needed and unavailable skilled set of jobs to be outsourced to individuals who are not citizens of Australia.

The TSS Visa has 3 different types;

Read all: https://travelgrease.com/2021/06/23/what-you-need-to-know-about-australian-temporary-skill-shortage-visa/
Re: What You Need To Know About Australian Temporary Skill Shortage Visa by Blackpromise(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hello Bakers....I'm interested in the Australia Move...
Holla me on 07068829187
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Australian Temporary Skill Shortage Visa by Dacode(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Good morning house, my brother got TSS subclass 482 visa granted for 2years and he much be in Australia before January 6 2023. my question is, how can he confirm the visa and will he be allow to fly without any difficulty because the visa comes as Electric visa (e visa). Pls we really need help as not to waste money
Re: What You Need To Know About Australian Temporary Skill Shortage Visa by xxoxx(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dacode:
Good morning house, my brother got TSS subclass 482 visa granted for 2years and he much be in Australia before January 6 2023. my question is, how can he confirm the visa and will he be allow to fly without any difficulty because the visa comes as Electric visa (e visa). Pls we really need help as not to waste money
hello, how did you finally sort this , was he able to travel ? Thanks
Re: What You Need To Know About Australian Temporary Skill Shortage Visa by Maurex(f): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hello everyone. I'm new here. Please I want to enquire on 482 visa.
I am a baker and considering applying for visa sponsorship jobs as a baker. Please is there anyone with this same skill that has successfully used this route? If yes please can you put me through?is it a requirement to do a skills assessment and PTE before I begin applying for the jobs or the skills assessment and English test will be needed only when I want to transition from TSS to PR?

Please I would really appreciate guidance from those experienced in this journey. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Australian Temporary Skill Shortage Visa by Maurex(f): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hi have you been able to move to Australia? How did you go about it? I'm a baker and also want to move as well. Will appreciate your response. Thanks
Blackpromise:
Hello Bakers....I'm interested in the Australia Move...
Holla me on 07068829187
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Friend Is Tested Positive For COVID 19 PCR Few Hour To His Departure / Us-canada Agree To Turn Back Asylum Seekers At Border / Benefits Of Buying Local Travel Tickets Online Or Cashless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.