Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (79429 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by arantess: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
Reading this news again I realised that this girl is super strong.
She single handedly strangled a full grown man while maintaining her innocence
Stabbed

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by sisisioge: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Dearest Lord in heaven! What can we do bayi? She killed a whole human being! If she had gotten a lawyer to start with, she might have gotten a lesser charge cos I strongly believe her story....the deceased abused her. But how to we reconcile the theft that followed? Chineke me o
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by DonroxyII: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Oche211:
Exhibits recovered from Chidinma include a driving licence, complimentary cards, Access Bank’s statement of account, a Nigerian passport with number B50010434 belonging to the suspect, one fake driving licence bearing Mary Johnson with the suspect’s photograph, one National Identification card bearing the suspect’s name, UBA Automated Teller Machine debit card bearing the suspect’s name and a University of Lagos ID card in her name.[b][/b]

Fake driving licence.. you stabbed him and didn't bother calling medics. You went to withdraw money and enjoy yourself in your father's house.
She deserve the hangman

All the exhibits would have been given to her by that Man as his Lovers ... and for the Money... Maybe she asked him for money and nigga been chopping kpomo without paying and faking sh.its for the girl ... Depressed girl just had enough and kukuma killed him ....

Let me tell you when a girl is not wet nor in the mood , when you are banging her, it's like you are slaughtering her throat ... she responded based on how she felt !

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by zudozz: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2021
Na Prison warders go fvck dis one now for d rest of her life.

4 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Jordanalex: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
That lecturer that is repeatedly talking about Chidimma's beauty should be arrested as well.

Only God knows how many times he has jerked off with her picture in mind.

BTW, the DPO of that Police station should be investigated because from the way all of them are focused on that girls beauty, her hole region doesn't look safe in their care

Omo na true you talk ooo aje. I reason with you
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by DonroxyII: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2021
Charmingrascal:
If this girl was staying with her Mum the father and society would have said all sort of things about the woman. They would call her a prostitute and call her all sort of names for not properly bringing up her child. Nw there is no woman to blame for this.

The late Ataga had a beautiful wife yet he could not keep his dick in his pant

May God forgive his sins and let him rest in peace if he so wishes.
He will not rest in Peace as far as this girl is not at Peace !
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by ToughGong(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2021
BigSarah:
Now she's infamous, the worst type of fame
there's nothing like negative attention, its a law of power. My baby will be fine. She will be fine
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Draslo(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
This is what happened to Products of divided home .... She missed her mother and took solace and confidance with Usifo who turned her into sex machine ....

She was frustrated of his marathon sex to a depressed girl who doesn't interact with anyone and high on drugs and killed him ...

He should have helped her without banging her ... she would be the one to ask him to have sex with her and which he would reject ....

He killed himself and also jailed the girl ....

This girl can never be arraigned on Murder ... Civil societies should stand up and help a depressed girl who finds solace in the hands of womb shifter !
This is sarcasm, right?

4 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2021
super tv indeed,are they not part of the devious media ppl using twitter for propaganda to cause violence in naija?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by majamajic(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Joysticks:
It could be that she was the one sponsoring her education with proceed made from ashawo and runs.

Most female students in Nigeria do school this way , many of them
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by jaxxy(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Kimjongun:
You are following billionaire and he can't help you pay 380k and you no move, she got what she is looking for, funny thing is a young guy can do more for those ladies than what sugar daddies do for them

He gave her his Atm so whatelse did she want? The story isn't yet complete bow and why she killed him. Very stupid gal.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by MightyHand(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
That lecturer that is repeatedly talking about Chidimma's beauty should be arrested as well.

BTW, the DPO of that Police station should be investigated because from the way all of them are focused on that girls beauty, her hole region doesn't look safe in their care

oo mad Gan... Na to see another headline like this
"Police DPO was shot twice with his riffle"
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2021
cihaf14962:
Good morning
Scammer
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by just2endowed: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2021
look like a premeditated murder
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Judolisco(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2021
FakeUnity:
This story get K-leg.

But why can't some guys keep their dickeys in check.
If I tried to make sexual advances to a girl, and she says no, my dickey dies a natural death and I'll ask her to leave the room immediately and find the next booty on call.
u believed d girls story.. Someone with fake drivers license with a different name.. Booked the room with a foreign phone number... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by DonroxyII: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2021
LeeSantos:
angry
That's the man's cup of tea. He got what he wanted. Abeg they should release the girl jawe.
I hate when married men don't stay faithful to their vows.
No more s*x for him. Rest in peace.

* Some person are saying the wife seems to be the busy type and must have deprived him of so many things. Hello!!! that a silly, ridiculous excuse. He's also a CEO, meaning he's also working round the clock too, he also deprives the wife too and she is not on a fking spree with young boys.
Aswear they should free this girl and send her to rehab instead !

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by computersoft: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2021
OmayieHenry:
cheesy
Bad parental role.
But if you ask me, na pikin crime na. Or has the adage changed to "sins of the child will hold the father responsible"?

Well, how does that concerns me when when chidima day ball Eko Hustle and the likes dem no let us know. Casala don burst dem won come use am disturb me from selling my foreign supermarket shelves, wines and distributors of all alcoholic brands both foreign and local wine. And also herbal mixtures for sexual enhancements. WhatsApp me 0eight0six5one666five8
Character!!!
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by UGBE634: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2021
seunmsg:
Murderer! She’s not getting anything less than life in prison or even the death sentence. Others better learn from her. Don’t comment that violent crime, it won’t end well for you.
commit
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by proxillin(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2021
she looks cute, but she as a very dangerous criminal
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by anselm791(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2021
Womanizer:

Young ladies pússies are getting pummelled left, right and centre! grin

I thought this only happen where you have universities?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by kurupt1: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:

Every policeman go collect him share for detention nau undecided
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by J2381: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2021
The evidence of failed parenting!.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by 1Dray(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2021
seunmsg:
Murderer! She’s not getting anything less than life in prison or even the death sentence. Others better learn from her. Don’t comment that violent crime, it won’t end well for you.

Continue carrying sidechicks around, this your threat won't save you.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by GloryGloryRufus(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
tongue
Like I told my friend yesterday when the news broke out--"that the day my wife would give birth to a female child,I would so much weep like person wey him bet9ja ticket of 10m naira cut via penalty wey ronaldo miss for die-minute of UCL finals

Just take a look at the gravity of damage and disgrace someone who was supposed to bring praises and accolades to her family..

E better say make guyman no pour than to pour something wey go later land am for kirikiri prison oh..
,Please stop this very bad wishes for you and your wife, you have never seen the good benefits of giving birth to a female child, may be is only the bad side of it you are seeing, my family is a living testimony on why you need female children, recently I became American citizen because my father gave birth to a female child who puts her head in a good way, went to school, travel overseas, got married and assisted everyone. When you give birth to children no matter the gender, just work hard to train them well, let them grow up having the fear of God, teach them the ways of God and when they grow up, they will not depart from it, let their character be the ones that can attract people to serve God, I can tell you boldly that I am in my early 30`s now, but I cannot carry knife to hurt animals not to even talk about humans, It all started from my foundation, the way I was raised, the kind of life i met my parents living. May God help us not to have broken home because I also read from the story that the said Chidima parents do not live together anymore, those things can still affect your children. It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Funflipper: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
This is what happened to Products of divided home .... She missed her mother and took solace and confidance with Usifo who turned her into sex machine ....

She was frustrated of his marathon sex to a depressed girl who doesn't interact with anyone and high on drugs and killed him ...

He should have helped her without banging her ... she would be the one to ask him to have sex with her and which he would reject ....

He killed himself and also jailed the girl ....

This girl can never be arraigned on Murder ... Civil societies should stand up and help a depressed girl who finds solace in the hands of womb shifter !

You are not smart at all. Imagine the rubbish you are spewing here. A girl used a fictitious foreign telephone number to make an air bnb reservation drugged and murdered somebody and afterwards withdrew money from his bank account. She is a stonecold hearted murderer and she deserves to be put away for life without parole.

4 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Naija4love(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by pahars(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2021
The moral lesson of this story is to stay away from drugs
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by BigBashiru: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2021
ugodson:
Let be realistic here forget she looks good. She will be so dump to know she will not be cut. She transferred money from d dead man's account to her own,why won't d police locate her.

The victim would have been violent on her may have hit her as a man,her only weapon will be a knife to her advantage

She didn't do it to clear the guys account,cos just for 380k No!
He would have given her more than that.

I guess she did it out of self defense knowing the age difference considering how young she is.
No girls love money and convenience; she killed the man for money to pay school fees; thats what she confessed to.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Patrioticman007(m): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Biafraland will be another Sodom and Gomorrah

This unknown tribe will be declared endangered specie by 2050 & will go extinct by 2080 if, the world continue to behead drugs peddlers & their women continue to murder their males because of money, once the e republic comes to life.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by CheedyJ(m): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2021
ugodson:
Let be realistic here forget she looks good. She will be so dump to know she will not be cut. She transferred money from d dead man's account to her own,why won't d police locate her.

The victim would have been violent on her may have hit her as a man,her only weapon will be a knife to her advantage

She didn't do it to clear the guys account,cos just for 380k No!
He would have given her more than that.

I guess she did it out of self defense knowing the age difference considering how young she is.
Inspector Bediako, washere oo maybe you forgot that d man’s account was later blocked when money was moving out incessantly... that girl killed dat dude , forget her yeye story , it’s all a gimmick to attract sympathy and soft landing which I pray she won’t get..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Jlow2: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Better to die by hanging, than to spend 30yrs in Nigerian prison, many lies, she killed him for money, she wanted more than he normally gives her,if she killed him because of rape or assault, why did she withdraw monies with his atm, never trust side chicks because they know you wnt marry them,ones they know you re rich, they next plan is to get enough money from you to build there life, even if it means eliminating you, 70℅ of this very pretty girls re Satan incarnate.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by AfroKnight: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Draslo:
Nobody is even addressing the fact that she's a junkie. I told a colleague a couple of days ago that 90% of Nigerian girls under 30 sell their vagina on a steady. E go shock u say your babe get inmessage profile. She get Snapchat? There's 70% chance that's her office.

That girl knew exactly what she was doing and she planned to do as soon as he gave her his pin. If anyone was under the influence, it’s the man. Cos why on earth would you give your olosho your pin? Must be drugs.

This girl is a criminal. And stealing his ATM card and his money shows us why she killed him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student / Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.