Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). (5530 Views)

"The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). by Famousblogng(f): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
finally something good is coming out of nigeria.
Its a fact that you cant wake up anyday and check the news or our dear
nairaland forum and you wont see any disheartning negative news. But today
i personally will love to congratulate nigerians as i will be pleased to
inform you that i just dropped my much anticipated and much awaited single
titled "Complain"
The song is known for its distinct sound and unique kind of message its passing
accross. The song is just trying to tell people to keep their negative vibez and
hypocritical nature away.
Here is a peep to what the lyrics look like
Some people dey complain say i too dey sing abouti bom bom(bom bom)
Some people they complain say i too dey talk about Alcohol(alcohol)
Dem dey complain, Dem dey complain
I no need to explain(explain)
Thanks to my people wey dey Appreciate(appreciate)
Oya come make we celebrate(celebrate)
Baba God don dey elevate (elevate)
Our hustle don dey pay
When me record pon the beat
People put am for repeat
Orin mi to fe delete
Oluwa ti so di hit
Listen and listen good
No dey try to spoil and destroy my mood
Dont judge me and i wont judge you
if you one form serious go and read your book ooo
Thats just a sneek peak into the lyrics of the track, if you love
good afrobeat vibes you will really love the track and also if you
hate hypocrisy and bad vibes and negative energy you will be able
to relate to the track
You can watch the Animation visualizer on my instagram page
www.instagram.com/Dbullofficial
Then you can download on Audiomack by clicking

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

Thanks alot for streaming

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). by Zz0r(f): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Even though I don't like your broke ass I must say this is quite nice, just a little ooo
Re: Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). by paqman: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
I was about clicking on the link below when I saw the second line of his lyrics then I remember a wise my adage (by their songs you shall no them ,
Abouti bom bom

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). by paqman: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
I was about clicking on the link below when I saw the second line of his lyrics then I remember a wise man adage (by their songs you shall no them ,
Abouti bom bom
Re: Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). by NwaAmaipke: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
shocked
Re: Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). by Shamelessman01: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Big ups Dbull the sky is your starting point
Re: Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). by ChiefSosa(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Some people dey complain say i too dey sing abouti bom b...

3 Likes

Re: Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
ChiefSosa:
shockedtell me he did not sing thatcheesy......signing out✈
Re: Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). by Iamdbull: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
ChiefSosa:
As if he no like bom bom pretender
Re: Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). by ChiefSosa(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
Iamdbull:

As if he no like bom bom pretender
Lol, of course I do appreciate nice bums. Cliché songs/lyrics just makes music less appealing.

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). by ChiefSosa(m): 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
shockedtell me he did not sing thatcheesy......signing out✈
Lol, the lyrics are up there.

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). by Iamdbull: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, of course I do appreciate nice bums. Cliché songs/lyrics just makes music less appealing.
You didn't get the message I was passing, it's exactly what you complained about that I was talking about in the music, that's why we call it complain
Re: Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). by BarrSly: 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Cliche song lyrics I stopped playing the moment I heard “now we don dy make am”.
Re: Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). by Talkisneeded: 12:55am On Jun 26, 2021
You guys should check out a song with meaning lyrics, nairaland budding artist sugar Garcia,use the audiomack link address below
Re: Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics). by AgainstIslam(f): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
crycrycrycry

(1) (Reply)

The Girl I Meet 2days Ago / Would You Call This Low-self Esteem? [shocking Photos] / What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.