Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? (5538 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Ciaralover(f): 9:39pm On May 06, 2006
I look for

Muscle
Must be a Christian
Money
Mature
Clean
Independent
SEXY and CUTE
Loving
Kind
Ghetto
Have Tatto
Have goals in life
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Ciaralover(f): 12:11am On May 07, 2006
I mean his Tatoo should be cute off those like 50 cent!!50 got nice Tatoo!!
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by eveseh(f): 7:00pm On May 07, 2006
i look for,

respect
love
care
money of course,the cash is da game cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Ciaralover(f): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2006
not all tatoo are nasty!!
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by ikamefa(f): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2006
what do i look for in a man? love, loyalty, respect,goal driven
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by BigShishi(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2006
money, sense style, sense, money, love, caring, intelligent , money, that is what I always tell my sisters grin
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Idleflirt(f): 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2006
someone who is mature
knows how to dress
sexy
knows what he wants from life
playful at times
humorous
exciting
spontaneous
sorry but i have to say shoes is a big turn on for me. He has to have good CLEAN shoes. I judge a guy by the shoes he wears.
someone who knows when to put fun and joke a side to deal with business.
the basic stuff honesty, loyalty, kindness, patient, intelligent, respect for all women and someone that loves me for me.
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Jachoz(m): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2006
Yes. all the babes say I want this and that. U hypocrites
Does it mean no one interested in the ROD
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by 2cantango(f): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2006
Jachoz:

Yes. all the babes say I want this and that. U hypocrites
Does it mean no one interested in the ROD

Who or what is ROD? undecided
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Jachoz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2006
2cantango:

Who or what is ROD? undecided

Really mean to ask huh
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by 2cantango(f): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2006
Jachoz:

Really mean to ask huh

If you don't want to tell me, that's fine.
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2006
lol baby girl cheesy cheesy im thinking U thought he was referring to me right?? Awwww bless Ur heart baby girl kiss kiss kiss kiss

I think he's talking bout d^^K! cheesy cheesy

i also thought he was referring to me and was bout to show him ma ''krachie'' powers cheesy kiss kiss
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Jachoz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

lol baby girl cheesy cheesy im thinking U thought he was referring to me right?? Awwww bless your heart baby girl kiss kiss kiss kiss

[B] i also thought he was referring to me and was bout to show him ma ''krachie'' powers cheesy kiss kiss [/B]

I am not afraid baby girl kiss
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2006
Lmao cheesy cheesy

dont Call me baby gurl angry not 4 U tongue
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Jachoz(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2006
Rhoda, pls respond to the subject matter now else ,
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by 2cantango(f): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

lol baby girl cheesy cheesy im thinking U thought he was referring to me right?? Awwww bless your heart baby girl kiss kiss kiss kiss

i also thought he was referring to me and was bout to show him ma ''krachie'' powers cheesy kiss kiss

Lol baby girl - I thought he was talking about his trouser snake - just wanted him to be a man and confirm it grin
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Jachoz(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2006
Pretender lipsrsealed cool
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2006
Lmao baby gurl cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss

@Jachoz

Scardy-Cat cheesy tongue
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Jachoz(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2006
Rhoda, u call me names
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Kadeejah(f): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2006
wut i look 4:

cute
funni (gotta make me laugh, i liek ta laugh alot grin)
he gotta look gud (dress nicely)
he gotta kno how ta treat me
tough n rough tongue (i DO NOT like guyz dat r 2 soft)
he has got to have a SEXCII BODY nd LIPS
and he definitly CANNOT be broke
a sexcii tatoo wud werk too (he doesn't have ta have 1 buh diz iz a big plus fer me, tats turn me on lol wink)

ye i kno i got a lil too much on ma list
im real hard ta please i dunno y im like dat tho tongue
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by 2fine4u(f): 7:07am On Jun 17, 2006
yall been tripping!!!! neways ma list!!!
big ol fat ass dude
ugly as a mofo
pot belle and way too chubby
really really short as in like a midget
unkempt and neva shaved face
bad teeth, u kno tha kind that looks like they got knocked tha f*ck out, yaa!
big ol scary eyes like an owl
no sense of humor, borin as hell

u c now that's tha list right thurre, u got sumthin to say?haha!
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by ity(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2006
why do women loves money more than love? what if a man is not rich but loves u won't u give him true love?
well one thing i see in most Nigerians girls is that there are mostly gold diggers,why not live and start planning live with ur man than going into an already made home which u know poeple must talk.
well on my own opinion i will only love a girl that is not too rich so she will respect me an that all.
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by rossyngo(f): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2008
Intelligence
respect
love
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by ufobabe(f): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2008
care

inteligence

love

respect.
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by rosquare(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2008
@ ufobabe
ur list is really short and precise.
i like that.
so how do u determine if he has those qualities
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by ufobabe(f): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2008
@ rosquare

leave that 4 me.

it is my secret.
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by zheroes(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2008
i love the responses from the ladies.

the part that interest me most is you never get it all in a single guy.

may be they will need to arrange it in order of preference.
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by zheroes(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2008
@ciaralover,
look for

Muscle
Must be a Christian
Money
Mature
Clean
Independent
SEXY and CUTE
Loving
Kind
Ghetto
Have Tatto
Have goals in life.

you want to kill somebody? all from one guy?all that will go for 3 girls
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by jkpretty(f): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2008
A man that would treat me the way i deserve to be treated
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by efuah(f): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2008
My father once asked me this same question, and my answer was;

respect

love

intelligence

neatness

good educational background

care

Godfearing

handsome. . . [size=8pt]and a lot more[/size]

then my dad said; Then my dear, u need to marry 5 men. . . think abt it wink
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by whateva(m): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2008
First of all i will check out if he is slim, and what is the size of his dick if na big dick he should go far from me well well
good looking guy of course
heart to heart talk
if fact any other thing can come but his dick must be sizeable and good looking.
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by rockiedink(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2008
na wah o!!! na all this one una want make we get finish? make we kuku no marry again then now!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

S He Using Me??? / ** 4 Wrong Places To Look For A Wife*** / .... (Picture included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.