Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Morocco Tourist Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Morocco Tourist Visa (10817 Views)

Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport / Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Zoey1:
Wiw.
Quite explanatory.
And what’s the place like?
Thinking of a visit soon during the holidays, Thanks

It was nice. I managed to see the places I wanted to visit, including spending a night in the desert.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by JoeLohic: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2022
talkless78:
600k.
Is the real accomodation included?�
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by davodyguy: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2022
talkless78:
600k.

This is ridiculous

6 Likes

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by pufframmy: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
that cool
Nchabuomo:

It was nice. I managed to see the places I wanted to visit, including spending a night in the desert.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Africankel(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
I hope this information helps someone.

Applied January 16, 2023
Got approval and pickup text, February 11 (Saturday).
Picked up on Monday, February 13

Double entry. Valid for 3 months (the exact validity of my travel insurance)

Documents submitted
- Application form
- Self introduction letter
- Company introduction letter
- Employment and promotion letters
- Salary account statement
- Personal savings account statement (this was over 184 pages, they had to remove some pages)
- Payslips
- Business registration documents for four private businesses
- Bank Reference letters
- NIN
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- One passport photograph
- Copies of previous visas
- Travel Insurance (valid for 91 days)
- Day-to-day itinerary
- Flight itinerary
- Hotel reservation
- Passport data page
- 3 expired international passports

After removing over 2/3rd of the pages of my personal savings account statement, they were still looking for means to remove more documents, I guess because of the large volume, unfortunately, there was none they could remove.

I was charged 50k as visa fees.

8 Likes

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by stefanimay: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2023
Hi @africankel

Thanks for the information.

Please how did you get the application form and travel insurance. Do you have a link?

Also,what is content of the introduction letter.what are they looking for?
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Africankel(m): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
stefanimay:
Hi @africankel

Thanks for the information.

Please how did you get the application form and travel insurance. Do you have a link?

Also,what is content of the introduction letter.what are they looking for?

You can get travel insurance from any reputable insurance company in Nigeria. I used AXA. Visa application form can be found on Google, search for "Morocco Visa New Form".

Your introduction letter should be centered around your personality and purpose of your trip.

3 Likes

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by wizzy4real23: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please did you pay for your flight and hotel booking? Also where did you submit, Lagos or Abuja?

Thank you
Africankel:

You can get travel insurance from any reputable insurance company in Nigeria. I used AXA. Visa application form can be found on Google, search for "Morocco Visa New Form".

Your introduction letter should be centered around your personality and purpose of your trip.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Africankel(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
wizzy4real23:
Please did you pay for your flight and hotel booking? Also where did you submit, Lagos or Abuja?

Thank you

No payment needed. Just make sure the bookings are verifiable. Submission is at the Embassy in Abuja.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by wizzy4real23: 5:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Thank you for this. If the application is approved does that mean someone will have to come back to Abuja to receive his passport or can it be returned via courier? I am asking because I stay far from Abuja. Thank you
Africankel:

No payment needed. Just make sure the bookings are verifiable. Submission is at the Embassy in Abuja.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Africankel(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2023
wizzy4real23:
Thank you for this. If the application is approved does that mean someone will have to come back to Abuja to receive his passport or can it be returned via courier? I am asking because I stay far from Abuja. Thank you

Passport must be picked up in person or by an authorized representative. If using a representative, ensure to give them a letter of authorisation.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by moitimeintl: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
shocked
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by hunee: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Anyone with the morocco tourist visa form should please attach here or tell us where to get it.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by 1daboi: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
modskiller:

Actually sir, I learnt this from your post and seems you tend to travel much.

This kind of airline detour i.e not using direct flights will save costs and give one more travel time and experience.

I heard you can get a a Bolivia and Some other South American Visas from Morocco and or Egypt.

Next time you visit Morocco, please get any of those visa, you do not need to visit the country but just use to also boost your passport.

I will be sending you DMs soon enough.

You inspired and opened my reasoning to another dimension of traveling with low cost DIY.

Kindly make sure you help us post more of your travels and process on your own threads.

Thank you.
Hi thanks for the update. Please I will be going to Morocco April 24th (next month) please can you shed more light on how I can secure some south America visas from Morocco? Thanks
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by 1daboi: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2023
Nchabuomo:

Sure.

I applied in Abuja. The visa processing took 10 working days I think. After applying I paid 30k abi an 35k cash as visa fee which is refundable if the visa is denied.

Documents:
1. Bank Statements
2. Letter of introduction (self written)
3. Payslips
4. Filled Visa Form
5. Passport (old & new)
6. Travel Insurance
7. Accomodation details
8. Flight itinerary
9. NIN slip (I found this very weird as I didn't even initially have one but had to go get it after the people at the embassy insisted that I need to submit one)

You do not need to book an appointment, they offer drop-ins (Submission Monday-Thursday 10:30-1pm)

Got 6 months, multiple entry.

Let me know if you have any other questions

hi I submitted on the 28th of march at Abuja. Intending to go on 25th of this April.
How long did it take for your visa to be approved?
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by hunee: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Please help with form. where did you get it?
1daboi:
hi I submitted on the 28th of march at Abuja. Intending to go on 25th of this April.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
1daboi:

I honestly can't recall now, but I think it takes 10 working days or something. Could be less.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by hunee: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nchabuomo:

I honestly can't recall now, but I think it takes 10 working days or something. Could be less.

Bros.
Help us with this form.
Abeg
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Africankel(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
hunee:

Bros.
Help us with this form.
Abeg

Form can be gotten on Google, search for "New Morocco Visa form"
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by hunee: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kel! Bless up, are you morocco?
Africankel:

Form can be gotten on Google, search for "New Morocco Visa form"
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Africankel(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2023
hunee:
Kel! Bless up, are you morocco?

No. I guess you are asking if I'm "in" Morocco. I'm traveling 2nd week of May.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2023
hunee:

Bros.
Help us with this form.
Abeg

Email the embassy. They will send the form to you. That way, you will be sure that the form you are completing is the latest one the embassy uses.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by 1daboi: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2023
hunee:
Please help with form. where did you get it?
kindly go to Google, type "Morocco new visa form" you'll see it then download
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by hunee: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yep, safe trip bro.
Africankel:

No. I guess you are asking if I'm "in" Morocco. I'm traveling 2nd week of May.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by cooooooks(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hello, do you know if the pricr has changed?

An agent called an ungodly amount.

I can't go but can send a representative.
Nchabuomo:

Sure.

I applied in Abuja. The visa processing took 10 working days I think. After applying I paid 30k abi an 35k cash as visa fee which is refundable if the visa is denied.

Documents:
1. Bank Statements
3. Payslips
4. Filled Visa Form
5. Passport (old & new)
6. Travel Insurance
7. Accomodation details
8. Flight itinerary
9. NIN slip (I found this very weird as I didn't even initially have one but had to go get it after the people at the embassy insisted that I need to submit one)

You do not need to book an appointment, they offer drop-ins (Submission Monday-Thursday 10:30-1pm)

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by dealhunter(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2023
Hello house,can I apply for any South America Visa from Morocco?
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by livewithpurpose: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nchabuomo:

Please do you have any information on how long it takes to process a work visa?
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by dealhunter(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nchabuomo:

Sure.

Documents:
1. Bank Statements
3. Payslips
4. Filled Visa Form
5. Passport (old & new)
6. Travel Insurance
7. Accomodation details
8. Flight itinerary

how much did you have in ur Bank account?
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
dealhunter:
how much did you have in your Bank account?

I can't remember.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016: MS Harmony Of The Seas, World's Largest Cruise Ship In Fascinating Photos. / Nigerian Police Clearance Certificate / Flood Sweeps Away 13-Year-Old Girl In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.