Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Morocco Tourist Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Morocco Tourist Visa (10679 Views)

Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport / Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 2:55pm On May 16, 2022
AskGod07:

Good morning, sorry I didn’t got your response but I have resend another email @comfort

Thanks

Replied
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by AskGod07: 5:57pm On May 16, 2022
Lol funny enough I didn’t see automatic response any way bro what I wanted to ask if you are staying in Abuja? Maybe you can assist me submit my application

Nchabuomo:

Replied
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 7:11pm On May 16, 2022
AskGod07:

Lol funny enough I didn’t see automatic response any way bro what I wanted to ask if you are staying in Abuja? Maybe you can assist me submit my application

Did you check your spam? Naah, not in the country currently. Did you try to call the embassy?
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by modskiller(m): 2:08am On May 17, 2022
Nchabuomo:

Hi man, responded.

You’re doing a good job.

Followed up on some of your posts and it’s quite interesting for those who can learn from them.

Seems you’ve been to Europe or UK before?
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 8:01am On May 17, 2022
modskiller:

You’re doing a good job.

Followed up on some of your posts and it’s quite interesting for those who can learn from them.

Seems you’ve been to Europe or UK before?

Yeah, man. Happy to support wherever I can.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by modskiller(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2022
Nchabuomo:

Yeah, man. Happy to support wherever I can.

I saw you went to Morocco some time ago.

If you could have gotten a transit visa for France or Germany or Holland or Turkey you would have stayed in any of those countries for about 1-2 days and continue your journey.

Sent you a DM
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 12:29pm On May 17, 2022
modskiller:

I saw you went to Morocco some time ago.

If you could have gotten a transit visa for France or Germany or Holland or Turkey you would have stayed in any of those countries for about 1-2 days and continue your journey.

Sent you a DM

I visited for 3 weeks so need a visa. I did not get the message prompt.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by modskiller(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2022
Nchabuomo:

I visited for 3 weeks so need a visa. I did not get the message prompt.

Yes. I saw your post on the thread. It was short, simple and precise enough.

I was saying if you had boarded Lufthansa airlines you’d have had a stop over at Holland before the take you to Marrakech or Morocco.

Same airline would have picked you up from Morocco and taken you to France before they finally bring you back home.

This would boost your passport strength as regards travel history.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 2:04pm On May 17, 2022
modskiller:

I was saying if you had boarded Lufthansa airlines you’d have had a stop over at Holland before the take you to Marrakech or Morocco.

Same airline would have picked you up from Morocco and taken you to France before they finally bring you back home.

Oh okay, that makes sense.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by modskiller(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2022
Nchabuomo:

Oh okay, that makes sense.

Actually sir, I learnt this from your post and seems you tend to travel much.

This kind of airline detour i.e not using direct flights will save costs and give one more travel time and experience.

I heard you can get a a Bolivia and Some other South American Visas from Morocco and or Egypt.

Next time you visit Morocco, please get any of those visa, you do not need to visit the country but just use to also boost your passport.

I will be sending you DMs soon enough.

You inspired and opened my reasoning to another dimension of traveling with low cost DIY.

Kindly make sure you help us post more of your travels and process on your own threads.

Thank you.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by AskGod07: 2:45pm On May 17, 2022
Nice thoughts modskiller , but do you think all those transit country will stamp the passport ?

Also do you have idea how someone can apply for Morocco visa without visit Abuja? I’m seriously need of that visa bro I will send you message on Nairaland please check your email mail and reply me so we can connect

modskiller:

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by AskGod07: 2:49pm On May 17, 2022
I didn’t see your response bro, yes I do try to call embassy but nobody pick my calls.

Have a lovely trips bro and please update the house when you are back

Nchabuomo:

Did you check your spam? Naah, not in the country currently. Did you try to call the embassy?
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 3:14pm On May 17, 2022
AskGod07:

I didn’t see your response bro, yes I do try to call embassy but nobody pick my calls.

Have a lovely trips bro and please update the house when you are back

Okay. Let me see if I still have their number. If I find it, I will email you
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by modskiller(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2022
AskGod07:

Nice thoughts modskiller , but do you think all those transit country will stamp the passport ?

Also do you have idea how someone can apply for Morocco visa without visit Abuja? I’m seriously need of that visa bro I will send you message on Nairaland please check your email mail and reply me so we can connect

I have not applied neither have I travelled.

But it seems quite easy from the write ups
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 3:58pm On May 17, 2022
Here's the contact I have

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by AskGod07: 3:48pm On May 20, 2022
Ok thx bro

Nchabuomo:
Here's the contact I have
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Eniolaenius0803: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello house

Anyone make it to Morocco

Kindly share your experience and how to process visa.

Self employed visa processing to pricise

Thank
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by pufframmy: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2022
where can their visa form be downloaded and also ASAP the Flight and Hotel You mentioned

so we cant book a dummy flight and Hotel it wont fly??
Nchabuomo:

No problem, happy to be of help. I am an employee. I normally just use my payslips and that's all. In the self-introduction letter, I also mention where I work and what I do.

Yes, you can use the visa to apply for PTA at the bank.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
pufframmy:
where can their visa form be downloaded and also ASAP the Flight and Hotel You mentioned

so we cant book a dummy flight and Hotel it wont fly??

I am not sure about using a dummy booking as, at times, they contact the accommodation to verify. I have attached a list I received from the embassy when I inquired. I stayed in an Airbnb and just used my host details. I do not know if they contacted him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by pufframmy: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
thanks bro for the help

how is france

Nchabuomo:

I am not sure about using a dummy booking as, at times, they contact the accommodation to verify. I have attached a list I received from the embassy when I inquired. I stayed in an Airbnb and just used my host details. I do not know if they contacted him.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
pufframmy:
thanks bro for the help

how is france

Good, the last I was there. Back to base now.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by pufframmy: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
ooh cool i thought u are on long stay
Nchabuomo:

Good, the last I was there. Back to base now.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
pufframmy:
ooh cool i thought u are on long stay

Naah, regular tourist visa.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by FabioPeter: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Documents for Morocco visa
Arrange in this order
� filled visa application form (fill in CAPS, use NIN number in place of green card)
� 1 white background passport photo
�invitation letter (if any)
�introduction letter
�passport data page
� visas obtained
�NIN slip
�Hotel reservation
�Travel insurance
�Bank statement
� White office file

I applied for tourist, single entry , it cost 30k.

3 Likes

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by talkless78: 5:02am On Sep 07, 2022
AskGod07:

This is simple if you have a relative here at Abuja that can help you monitor the process a travel agent here can assist you process the visa within 2weeks non appearance,onces the visa comes out you confirm it and pay his service charge ..I can give you her contact if you need her service

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by sKeetz(m): 1:14am On Oct 01, 2022
AskGod07:

Good morning, sorry I didn’t got your response but I have resend another email @comfort

Thanks

Were you able to find an agent? I'm also in Lagos and can't afford to go to Abuja.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by sKeetz(m): 2:04am On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=talkless78 post=116426122][/quote]I'm interested in this boss. Sent you a dm

1 Like

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by talkless78: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Morocco �� NON APPEARANCE Abuja direct embassy contact available but expensive pay onces your visa is out
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Witi(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2022
talkless78:
Morocco �� NON APPEARANCE Abuja direct embassy contact available but expensive pay onces your visa is out
Price please?
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Zoey1: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wiw.
Quite explanatory.
And what’s the place like?
Thinking of a visit soon during the holidays, Thanks
Nchabuomo:

Sure.

I applied in Abuja. The visa processing took 10 working days I think. After applying I paid 30k abi an 35k cash as visa fee which is refundable if the visa is denied.

Documents:
1. Bank Statements
2. Letter of introduction (self written)
3. Payslips
4. Filled Visa Form
5. Passport (old & new)
6. Travel Insurance
7. Accomodation details
8. Flight itinerary
9. NIN slip (I found this very weird as I didn't even initially have one but had to go get it after the people at the embassy insisted that I need to submit one)

You do not need to book an appointment, they offer drop-ins (Submission Monday-Thursday 10:30-1pm)

Got 6 months, multiple entry.

Let me know if you have any other questions

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Zoey1: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
For Marrakech which is about 3hrs + journey , you won’t get PTA.
For Casablanca which is about 7hours yet you can get PTA , subject to availability of forex at the bank you visit.
Minimum hours for PTA is 5hours and above.
AskGod07:

Thanks very much bro, you have been helpful as well on Uk thread. Please do you apply as self employed as in business owner or employee? Because you didn’t mention any of work related docs only self intro letter.

Also can I use the Morocco visa to apply for PTA at the bank?

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by talkless78: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Witi:
Price please?
600k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emirates Airline Paints Nigeria Bad On Their Website / Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians / Dual Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.