Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times (8096 Views)

I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A / My Conclusion! / Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times by Tremple8v: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2021
Mr flier abi mr fly away , check one of the 2 , Your brian has flee away a long time ago.
Re: This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times by lebron7(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

She was willing to kill to do so.
Baba unilag school fees no Pass 30k
Re: This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2021
lebron7:

Baba unilag school fees no Pass 30k

Thank you jare!
Re: This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2021
[s]
Flier:
OTAGA was a very stingy man who prey on innocent ladies without taking care of their immediate needs,imagine dating such a rich man and still not able to pay 380.000 naira school fee
Why would you continue to have sex with her if you can not take care of her?
Why would Chindinma kill her big god if the man was really useful? From experience ladies don’t deny you sex if you are seriously taking care of them
I think Chindinma decided to kill him after he told her his ATM pin(because She knows that he still won’t fulfil the Promise after the sex romp)
Note...if you are not ready to take care of these slay queens DO NOT DATE THEM
[/s] for talking this nonsense I'll post your pictures here on this forum so everyone here can see you and take note of you
Re: This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times by Upjis: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Shut up
Re: This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times by Seandisputed(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
lereinter:

True

But a more experienced girl will do a better job, you don't think so

And might not even run to her father house

Well, experienced or not, it's murder. People have reasons for the decisions they take.
I used to have this thought that a lot of men reason with their phallus, but with the way of lot of guys are trying to make excuses for her just because "she set" is appalling, then my assumption is valid. One was even saying he doesn't mind a few stabs just to have a taste of the girl. I spit on the heads of some guys. A lot were saying she's sure to be set free because she's going to Bleep her way out. Pathetic.
Re: This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times by Captainjack100: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Flier:
She's a runs girl,it's Money for sex,beside he was a married man
Who is justifying murder? Please get out of this tread if you can't comprehend what is going on here
Is your sense paining you?? Don't you read where it was said she booked the hotel with fake ids
Where She ordered what dey smoke and drink
She followed the man to the fucking room to do what Sing?? Guy no just provoke me oo. She's a serial killer trying to cover her part....
She saw an opportunity and decided to do a smooth job and you're saying rubbish upon rubbish.
And again stop with the nonsense rape and all. We all know that's how most of them play the victim part in this part of the world.
I hope if it was your brother that was killed you'll keep the same energy abi?? Ode

1 Like

Re: This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times by Rocboy112: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Flier:
OTAGA was a very stingy man who prey on innocent ladies without taking care of their immediate needs,imagine dating such a rich man and still not able to pay 380.000 naira school fee
Why would Chindinma kill her big god if the man was really useful? From experience ladies don’t deny you sex if you are seriously taking care of them
I think Chindinma decided to kill him after he told her his ATM pin(because She knows that he still won’t fulfil the Promise after the sex romp)
Y
Re: This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times by Depressed101: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
Flier:
mumu. Na you pay their restaurant bill for that posh restaurant abi, na you also pay for their airbnb house okwaya...
Ekiri takwa go Dia. Anuohia
Re: This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times by Kdon2: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Flier:
She withdrew just 380k,which means all she wanted was to pay her school fees

School fees in unilag is not 380k please. Very less depending on faculty please.
Re: This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times by authority2006(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Flier:
She withdrew just 380k,which means all she wanted was to pay her school fees

So, who withdrew the remaining amount? Because we are told that his account was blocked after 5 million naira was withdrew
Re: This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nlanalyst:

Why involve her mother in your bid to make a stupid and needless contribution?
Do you not have a mother? Does she not mean anything to you?

Shut up and Stop Wailing..
Re: This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
A man was killed by a harlot and so many fools here are supporting the LovePeddler and blaming the dead...
May all of you that support her, such Fate will befall y'all Mothers and sisters, just as the man..
Clowns..
Re: This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times by ranap37497: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

She was willing to kill to do so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If I Can Just Get A Man With This Kind Of Di*k / She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me / How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.