Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience (53899 Views)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. / Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors / Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Aliou007(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Alaye share the name of the agbo jare!! grin
ravensckar:
One babe who then was schooling in Ibadan invited me for a sleep-over. Before leaving school, I had taken one useless Agbo that my roommate always boast of (My first mistake). After every every (the gisting & eating), we started the kerewa. The son of Man refused to cum. We changed style, do every every, I no still cum. My head was seriously aching and my body shaking like an epileptic patient whilst my JT was still standing gidigba like a rock. Babe started crying in pain, but I was too preoccupied to notice. Las las, she passed out. I poured her water, screamed her name, tapped and hit her arm but she was still laying lifeless. Immediately, my hard JT just fell flat. That was when I knew trouble has finally located me. After pouring water and fanning her, she refused to wake up. Na so I cried for help. Her friends and neighbours sha revived her after several attempts. The embarrassing part was that I jumped out naked. After every every, the shame wey catch me no be here. Since then, anything sleep over, whether home or away, I no do.

PS- my advice to guys; please stay away from all those performance enhancing stuff. It always end in premium tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by ask4bk(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Khd95:
The babe when men been dey eye, invited me one evening to come around, what's goin on babe, she said "just come, I will tell you", this was around 730.

Naso I bade my guys later we see for area, mount bike with alacrity dey match go her crib, when I got there babe said her roomie wasn't around and she was bored and needed company, I don reason am say this one must collect today, cool

Naso babe arrange better rice and drink, peppery rice shocked, I do like better person wack the rice without conscience and even asked for more.

Ok, babe what's up, where ur roomie go, she dey come back tonight, she said no oo, that na three days time she go come back, instantly my dicc recieved the signals, naso I do like say I dey concerned, wetin concern me..."eiyaah, na only go dey this compound ni, ahh you get mind oo"

She smiled and replied, na why I invite you na, silly, come again babe girl, she said I want u to sleep over, the joy and energy grin

Small play, we Don lock lips and pressing and pushing and pulling, fiam, her perky boobs were staring at my face like Willie Willie, naso I dive one with my mouth, grab the other with my left hand, my right hand don already snake its way into her thighs, she was moaning softly into my mouth, the hardness when I get that day no be here, I was ready to dive into the bottomless pit, naso babe pull me back and said, "kiss me more and continue what u are doing".

No lele na, na my job, I worked her inner thighs and puucci so good, she wet pass lekki during raining season, make I dive again, she said no, I am not ready for sexx.

Shey this one dey whine my nipple ni, which rough okay be this na, you invited me all over to use me and cure what exactly, dangote trailer nearly ran me over in my way here ok, babe do well oo, she said "maybe another time, not Tonight" .

Na die remain for me that day, my mouth just bitter, dicc shank faster then speed of light, so what will now happen now, she said just cuddle me, ur body is warm and I will sleep on ur chest, dis babe dey ment, I have a principle, when dealing with a babe, if she says she's not in for it, I won't force her to try to convince her, if not I for rape that girl, I thank God for my self control that night, I am sure my dicc was disappointed in me that nigh.

I kuku enter shower clean up and sleep, waiting for the cock to crow before I carry my body go back my side

Why are you discussing my last 2 weeks experience?
Are you me?
Me is you?
We is we?
We we we?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Aliou007(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Which clean up you go clean up for shower? Ehh? Abi you go do soapy grin...Bad guy! Lol
Khd95:
The babe when men been dey eye, invited me one evening to come around, what's goin on babe, she said "just come, I will tell you", this was around 730.

Naso I bade my guys later we see for area, mount bike with alacrity dey match go her crib, when I got there babe said her roomie wasn't around and she was bored and needed company, I don reason am say this one must collect today, cool

Naso babe arrange better rice and drink, peppery rice shocked, I do like better person wack the rice without conscience and even asked for more.

Ok, babe what's up, where ur roomie go, she dey come back tonight, she said no oo, that na three days time she go come back, instantly my dicc recieved the signals, naso I do like say I dey concerned, wetin concern me..."eiyaah, na only go dey this compound ni, ahh you get mind oo"

She smiled and replied, na why I invite you na, silly, come again babe girl, she said I want u to sleep over, the joy and energy grin

Small play, we Don lock lips and pressing and pushing and pulling, fiam, her perky boobs were staring at my face like Willie Willie, naso I dive one with my mouth, grab the other with my left hand, my right hand don already snake its way into her thighs, she was moaning softly into my mouth, the hardness when I get that day no be here, I was ready to dive into the bottomless pit, naso babe pull me back and said, "kiss me more and continue what u are doing".

No lele na, na my job, I worked her inner thighs and puucci so good, she wet pass lekki during raining season, make I dive again, she said no, I am not ready for sexx.

Shey this one dey whine my nipple ni, which rough okay be this na, you invited me all over to use me and cure what exactly, dangote trailer nearly ran me over in my way here ok, babe do well oo, she said "maybe another time, not Tonight" .

Na die remain for me that day, my mouth just bitter, dicc shank faster then speed of light, so what will now happen now, she said just cuddle me, ur body is warm and I will sleep on ur chest, dis babe dey ment, I have a principle, when dealing with a babe, if she says she's not in for it, I won't force her to try to convince her, if not I for rape that girl, I thank God for my self control that night, I am sure my dicc was disappointed in me that nigh.

I kuku enter shower clean up and sleep, waiting for the cock to crow before I carry my body go back my side

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Ten06(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Which one do you want to hear? Is it the one I went to sleep in my girlfriend house when her arm robber boyfriend came with his gang in the night that made me to climb and enter ciling?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Munzy14(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
frankyychiji:
In the good old days before GSm, went for my usual weekend trip only to meet guy's village babe in the house.

They were cooking...

She was friendly....

She and guy acting like brother and sister....

Time to sleep...

She collected the floor...me and guy sleep on top bed....

But she and guy never stopped chatting with each other, regaling themselves in their village stories way late into the night.

I layed behind guy feeling stupid!

I left as early as 6am next morning and never came back.

Saw guy days later and gave him a wide berth!

Dunno how their relationship ended up and didn't wanna know. undecided undecided
Imagining how you felt being there with little or no contribution...grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by illicit(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
undecided
Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Munzy14(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
ogashman:
Was usually going for sleep overs at her place.
During this time, I discovered that once it's 10pm I start hearing some rustling sounds at her backyard cos her window is at the back of the house, being made by restless rats.

I thought it a normal thing. But on this fateful night, while I was asleep, she woke up. Said she has something to tell me that I should promise I won't leave her after hearing her.

I checked the time it was around 2am. I told her I won't leave her.

This girl opened up to me that she has a spirit husband. And those sounds I hear at night re not from rats but her spirit hubby who always comes around to sleep with her.....

That he was making those sounds because I have taken his place, and he couldn't gain access.

To be honest, I literarily froze that moment. I was like babe why re u telling me this by this time of the night. I couldn't wait for dawn before emulating Chioma Ajunwa and never came back.

It was later I got to discover that was the reason why she could jus stare at one spot for a long time; later told me she does this whenever he communicates with her.

Some weird things also happened to her which she later told me was caused by her spirit husband. she could literarily go blind when reading for a test, regains her sight after some hours. When writing, her hands sometimes go numb that she wouldn't be able to hold a pen. Although, she regains herself after some hours.

This actually happened in a tertiary institution

The man tormented her till she was withdrawn from the institution

Ogbanje.. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Just met this guy who works in a bank. We usually meet outside my house in his car after work. Few weeks into the friendship that I v not said yes, I ll date you. He came to my place around 10:30pm. Was shocked when I saw his call that he's outside. I managed to abandon what am doing and went to meet him at the door. He met me with a nylon of sweet smelling chicken suya. I wanted to turn him back at the door but one kind part of me said I should let him come in and spend just 5 mins, I ll offer him water and he leaves immediately. Also, he was already making moves to come inside. Guy saw my lovely room and was impressed. Suddenly, he started mentioning that it's like their estate gate ll soon be locked and I was like kilokanmi! You sha no go say you ment and ll want to sleep over. He bursted it when he said if I m unable to enter my estate, I m coming back. I said, my estate gate ll be locked by 10:30pm cos he was just lucky to v eneterd. And he better rush out now. Na so guy dey try delay wan sleep over, dey use another talk cover up. I had to keep reminding him within those very long two - five minutes that bros, you must leave immediately. You fit carry your chicken suya sef. No use chicken off my pant without my consent. Na so I manage send him away. Knew he was lying and just wanted to sleep over. That's how I gradually sent him packing. How irresponsible ll it be for a man to be trying to sleep over in a woman house. A woman that you v not had romantic relationship with. Is that how cheap you men view a woman?
Seems he has been doing it before.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by GorillaApp(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
ogashman:
Was usually going for sleep overs at her place.
During this time, I discovered that once it's 10pm I start hearing some rustling sounds at her backyard cos her window is at the back of the house, being made by restless rats.

I thought it a normal thing. But on this fateful night, while I was asleep, she woke up. Said she has something to tell me that I should promise I won't leave her after hearing her.

I checked the time it was around 2am. I told her I won't leave her.

This girl opened up to me that she has a spirit husband. And those sounds I hear at night re not from rats but her spirit hubby who always comes around to sleep with her.....

That he was making those sounds because I have taken his place, and he couldn't gain access.

To be honest, I literarily froze that moment. I was like babe why re u telling me this by this time of the night. I couldn't wait for dawn before emulating Chioma Ajunwa and never came back.

It was later I got to discover that was the reason why she could jus stare at one spot for a long time; later told me she does this whenever he communicates with her.

Some weird things also happened to her which she later told me was caused by her spirit husband. she could literarily go blind when reading for a test, regains her sight after some hours. When writing, her hands sometimes go numb that she wouldn't be able to hold a pen. Although, she regains herself after some hours.

This actually happened in a tertiary institution

The man tormented her till she was withdrawn from the institution

Are you for real?
Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Streetmovement(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm na me do myself this one o

One faithful evening I called my nigga say I dey lap him crib, him say no shaking, I remember asking him if one of his numerous girlfriends will come around to sleep over, him cap me no

I happy say at least I go dey aiit cuz smoke and shayo go dey for us to take high out the night, reason I didn't sleep at my place is because my landlord been dey my neck that time, naxo I match enter street before you know it I don lap my manchi cabal, we dey outside smoke every every, drink up some and play with em street niggas till he knack 11pm, me like this sleep don dey worry me tey tey, I leave am go crash, I woke up to the unknown grin

Omo my guy dey bang woman and me no come understand wetin dey happen cuz house dark, no lights, heat come dey everywhere, I was already sweating to the bone by this time, couldn't check the time cuz of the activities that was going on in the dark lol I wanted to tap my phone to check time but couldn't cuz I don't want to disturb them but I was pretty sure by that time it should have been around 2-3am, naxo I just lay there silently listening to the sounds of angels singing and making fake promises grin upon say heat and mosquito dey so this people dey bang to satisfaction...

My problem increased when my dick could not take anymore of what was happening, I began sweating even more, coupled with mosquito bites and a lot of moaning, swear to God man I was in a state of emergency, I'm seeing what's going on in the dark, it's like shadows fighting a battle to defend the great walls of china grin songs of war everywhere, even heard shits like "Oh Jesus, ouch your dig is so big baby, hit it right there and don't stop" this girl dey cry dey cap all this shit, my dick was so emotional that night na small remain he for need life support grin

Omo I just had to turn my back on both and pray to the Lord I survive till day break because that my guy if he no shift person womb he no de gree make the girl go.

Woke up in morning and we laughed about it but later that day him carry me commot sha at least for the pain I went through that night..

This days I no dey too sleep for person house again.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Zse1: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
None
Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by MuMuOnBail: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
na wa ooo

I can't be left out in this great discussion.

It happened precisely in 2016, when I was in Sweden. My darling wife (A medical doctor) was on night duty living me with my beautiful kids.

They was this divorced pretty white neighbour of mine, who have tried to talk to me in different occasions but will stop whenever she see my wife coming. As a guy man I knew what she wanted.

So that faithful day, wify enter work, na em this Whitty lady show for my domot, say her boys done sleep, say we fit have some drink together for her place?... I tell her say I no fit leave my children say make we drink for my own apartment.

Na so she enter sit down. Na so we begin gist bla blah blah, how her Ex-husband be cheat and the rest.... she come de cry say she like as I de give my wife attention, support and care and the rest. I stand up walk to her with Napkin to clean face, Whitty lady hold my hand, gradually plant kiss for my lips.

My John Thomas raise head, I plant hand for her firm boobs (She was only 26yrs). The kissing became intense. I walk her go our room, as we land untop bed GBAM!!!

That my naughty boy bust room with sleep for eyes say he no fit sleep say fear de catch am for him room.

Me and Whitty paused like say na statue of liberty. I was so confuse, because I was afraid weather he knew that the woman I was with was not his mum. Till today I can't tell. That boy mouth too sharp pass razor blade

I rush him sharply enter kitchen, I was even confuse because I was not thinking my brain off. I signal whitty make she de go her house, say coast don clear.

Long story short; This same woman that left her husband because he was a cheat, want to break my own marriage too but she didn't succeed, even after I knack her kukunase more than thrice.

If you tell my wife I knack that Whitty woman my wife go swear say I never even see her pant.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by eeithis(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Slept over my brother's house because we went out my house is very far from the party, I decided to sleep over his house..... My brother, no be just brother oo but my blood brother.... My brother get mind carry woman join body!!

The girl wasn't so kind with her voice.... Her moan can make pastor rape goat.... Na so my dicc stiff like iroko tree till morning.... Ifeanyi though you are my brother but I will never forgive you for the torment!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by kkonyeji(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
New catch invited me to her crib for a sleepover, woke up at night to pee,babe was already awake sitted and staring at me.

I was scared and couldn't sleep through out the night coz i no know whether na juju

She already used u do juju
Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by polite2(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
Khd95:

You did well bro.. self control is key

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Ikennaford: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
I have so many sleepover experience that I don't even know which one to share. Some are scary, some are funny and some tragedy.
Share the scary ones, I love creepy things

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Streetmovement(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
ravensckar:
One babe who then was schooling in Ibadan invited me for a sleep-over. Before leaving school, I had taken one useless Agbo that my roommate always boast of (My first mistake). After every every (the gisting & eating), we started the kerewa. The son of Man refused to cum. We changed style, do every every, I no still cum. My head was seriously aching and my body shaking like an epileptic patient whilst my JT was still standing gidigba like a rock. Babe started crying in pain, but I was too preoccupied to notice. Las las, she passed out. I poured her water, screamed her name, tapped and hit her arm but she was still laying lifeless. Immediately, my hard JT just fell flat. That was when I knew trouble has finally located me. After pouring water and fanning her, she refused to wake up. Na so I cried for help. Her friends and neighbours sha revived her after several attempts. The embarrassing part was that I jumped out naked. After every every, the shame wey catch me no be here. Since then, anything sleep over, whether home or away, I no do.

PS- my advice to guys; please stay away from all those performance enhancing stuff. It always end in premium tears.

Hahahaa grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by colizee(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
real691:

Boss, I sent you a PM. You haven't replied.

Bros why you stubborn �. You no dey hear say thing nearly make am kill person pikin?

4 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by ifihearam: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
vincentjk:
Always wanted to share this but I no just get joy

Started dating this girl I've know for sometime from home, we met in school and a week into our relationship, took her out and we had a little date.

The following week, I told her over the phone I'll be coming to pass a night at her place during the weekend and asked if it's okay by her she replied "okay".

Lol, this girl brought her friend and we slept in the same room together, she was even acting detached from me lol, she think say na knack I wan come knack

Pissed me off seeing her talkative friend inside a room with me. This made the relationship to die, I no get her time abeg.

WEtin do your own house?
But why are some gents so quick to sleepover at women's houses?
una nor dey fear for life?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Josephkabila12: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Mrxawe:
Back then in school, a girl I was crushing on finally invited me to her house for a visit. I was the happiest man on Earth that day. I purposely went in the evening coz my plan was to pass the night. I got there, we gisted and I chop. When it was getting dark, she asked me when I was gonna leave that it's getting late. Chai I was disappointed. I proposed I slept over at her place but you know as all this uni girls dey do now. Shakara o por. . She no gree but later after much persuasion, she agreed but on the condition that she will leave the room for me to go and sleep at her friend's place. I was like haha whats there we can sleep together now. Okay I'll sleep on the floor and you will sleep on the matress. She agreed. After gisting for a few hours again she went to the bathroom to change. She came out in this bumshort and sexy singlet. Her waist beed dey show sef my prick stand gidigba. She slept on the bed, we gisted more and before I knew it , she slept off but sleep no gree come for me coz my prick just dey stand. I wan fvck that girl badly. Late into the night naso devil entered me. I moved close to her but was scared to make any funny move. Then I crossed my legs over her and started massaging her boobs. She didn't say anything. As I say make I unhook her bumshort like this oboy she stand up, on light change am for me o. She started raising her voice and it was getting embarassing. It was almost 12am but you know hostel life now students on generator, some dey play game , some dey watch film some dey gist. She was still insulting me and raising her voice lol na because I no get money na. If na guy wey get money she for dey feel the niqqa spread leg instantly. I jejely wore my slippers and went back home in shame.
u be confirm craze grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by ifihearam: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ebuka78:
I lost my keys, and I needed to sleep in my room on that night. My next neighbor was a lady. She came out, and told me I should sleep in her room, then tomorrow I will break my padlock.

I refused. Until it was 1 a.m, I accepted. I woke up without my shirt on.

I asked her what happened to my shirt, she said I was causing her to sweat

Lie kee you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Allisgud: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
ravensckar:

abeg wetin be that agbo name

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Ikennaford: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
Just met this guy who works in a bank. We usually meet outside my house in his car after work. Few weeks into the friendship that I v not said yes, I ll date you. He came to my place around 10:30pm. Was shocked when I saw his call that he's outside. I managed to abandon what am doing and went to meet him at the door. He met me with a nylon of sweet smelling chicken suya. I wanted to turn him back at the door but one kind part of me said I should let him come in and spend just 5 mins, I ll offer him water and he leaves immediately. Also, he was already making moves to come inside. Guy saw my lovely room and was impressed. Suddenly, he started mentioning that it's like their estate gate ll soon be locked and I was like kilokanmi! You sha no go say you ment and ll want to sleep over. He bursted it when he said if I m unable to enter my estate, I m coming back. I said, my estate gate ll be locked by 10:30pm cos he was just lucky to v eneterd. And he better rush out now. Na so guy dey try delay wan sleep over, dey use another talk cover up. I had to keep reminding him within those very long two - five minutes that bros, you must leave immediately. You got carry your chicken suya sef. No use chicken off my pant without my consent. Na so I manage send him away. Knew he was lying and just wanted to sleep over. That's how I gradually sent him packing. How irresponsible ll it be for a man to be trying to sleep over in a woman house. A woman that you v not had romantic relationship with.
LOL you not feeling him or he's not a pretty Boi like me, you would've smashed him,,,, he so dumb to notice you ain't into him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Streetmovement(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sleeping over in a girl's house again is a no no for me.
In my second year, when man still dey live faraway from campus. It was the award night of the outgoing underG. I was forced to attend out of boredom. It happened that the event kicked off late. While there, mumsy called me to ask me how far.... She overhead the noicy background and asked where I could possibly be by that kind time for night. 11pm was the time.
She made me promise her I'll sleep over in a friend's Lodge which was closer to school. Luckily for me, the friend I saw was my coursemate. The girl I have been admiring to bed. I went to her and narrated my ordeal and she accepted.
I was feeling fly cus in my mind, that was the night I'll cease from being a virgin.
Event ended and we headed straight for her lodge.
We gist small and slept off.
For where?, Sleep no gree me sleep
Plan was to initiate the romance at an ungodly hour.....
I was admiring her straight legs and all fitted a$$.
My country people, 2am reached and from no where an unexpected diarrhoea struck me.
The purge was so much that I forgot anything about konji. I instantly swallowed both my pride and erection. I come tap her to wake. She snubbed the first time. The second time, I added a bit force. She woke halfway. I requested for tissue and direction to their rest room (bungalow). Omo this girl change am for me o, tell me say the toilet dey backyard, and she lost her backyard key. Lobatan!
The annoying part is that she was saying this without concern, she was just talking and adjusting to get back to her sleep.
I say okay, no be 4hrs remain? make I hold am.
Guys for this life no joke with diarrhea o!
Just barely 20mins I lost my cognitive consciousness. It got so bad that I started getting aggressive while waking her.
"Abeg come open this door, I don dey go my house" by 2:30am o!
She opened it without even asking how I'll cope, then I didn't care if she cared cus my main koko was to offload my goods as e dey hot
I manage remember tissue, so I took it and left.
Outside was so lonely but I cared less.
I was walking towards school, or anywhere I fit see small bush, too bad the area was developed. Alas!, I saw a small area and the weed there were outgrown, with speed I rush remove my boxie and started doing justice to nature.
As I was there, I became aware of one ekuke dog barking at me, but fear no gree am come close. If not, I swear I for strangle that snitch of a dog with my bare hands. What nonsense!!!. It was actually barking to alert neighbors but God shame am no human gree come out
After powdering my nose on the green pastures, I kuku used the tissue I embezzled to wipe my a$$. Fiaamm!! I ran back to school.

I slept in a lecture theater that morning and swore never to sleepover in any lady's house angry

Abeg no make me go remember when I been dey live with my aunty grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Streetmovement(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
OGWILLS123:

Dull boy grin,
Abi nah sleep you come sleep or nah work
You come work.
Am sure she might have hated you more than
The devil after that night grin cheesy.

Comrade please take it easy on him for he did not know what he was doing grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by IceColdVeins(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
omo
Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Nobodysboo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
I went to my guys house (family house) so we could study for our exam on monday. His parents were out of town but his sisters (2) and their friends were also having a sleep over. Naso my guy carry one of im sister friend go guest room till cockroll. I was left with 3 Hot babes na so i take get carry over for d exam because i no even read talk less of sleep till i go write exam

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Bryan88(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
omonighoblessing:
Let's hear your worst sleepover experience.

What happened? ���.

Here’s one of such experiences

I went to their place to sleep because there is a party in my hostel which I no wan attend and I seriously needed a good sleep all of which I explained to her and she said no problem.

Naso I left my hostel around 8pm for their place. Unfortunately I didn't know the parents are Deeper Life Pastors wey dey do vigil every night embarassed embarassed. After dinner, I just entered my friend's room around 10pm and slept. The next thing I knew, someone was waking me around 11pm for vigil wey Dem no tell me, vigil wey I no plan.

Aha Babe, but na because of sleep I cum una house nah, why you no kuku leave me for my hostel, atleast I go still get some sleep embarassed embarassed embarassed.

Naso we take do vigil from 11pm to 4am o and I get lecture on campus in the morning by 7am embarassed embarassed.

Folakemi, I still haven't forgiven you o, my God will judge you and your people lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry☹️ cry cry cry cry cry cry☹️

(copied)

na u wan follow them do Virgil.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by polite2(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nicklaus619:
That year after graduation, I was working in a cyber cafe, this isn't your everyday cyber cafe, , there is also a computer school, printing of large format for advertisement and photography and so on, the company occupied a whole plaza, imagine how big it is, so there was a place provided for us the workers to sleep after each day, we are only permitted to go to our houses only on sartuday night, to resume early Monday morning

So there was this new guy, chiboy, a fresh graduate too, he's a photographer and he's demm good, did I forget to mention that there was also a music studio in the plaza own by same company,? Yes we where about 20 workers at the time, 9 boys 11 babes, we sleep 6 in each room.

So the first day chiboy was suppose to sleep in the companies lodge for the first time, we watch, , movies, play ps2 turn by turn until almost 2am and we all slept off,

I was already far in the dream land when all of a sudden it seems like the whole house was quaking and people where shouting running shelter smelter matching my head several times inside the room, out of confusion, I woke up too shocked

I started running round the room with the fellow guys running and shouting like a headless chicken grin, after running and scattering the room like for 2-3 minutes, we regain I regained my consciousness and turn on the light in the room, only to see Chiboy still running and screaming all over the room like craze person, and guess what, his eyes where closed all this while, that was how one of my fellow guy held him down and gave the werey a general beating, him eyes come clear by force cheesy

Dude was raving like a possessed headless chicken cheesy, that when he realised where he was and told us he sleep walks most times shocked we couldn't sleep until the day breaks, my heart was beating heavily grin

I had to experience that for the first time.

After that day, we all got ready, each time he wakes up and start shouting, one of us will just on the light and give him a dirty slap to come back to life e cheesy

Guy you are mad

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by kelmicheal: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
New catch invited me to her crib for a sleepover, woke up at night to pee,babe was already awake sitted and staring at me.

I was scared and couldn't sleep through out the night coz i no know whether na juju

Ojuju calabar
Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by Bimpe29: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Reason why it's always better to stay on your lane as you never can tell what other lanes portend.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience by ekanx27(m): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
It was 2008. I wanted to write Jamb that year but had failed to register early because of lack of funds. When I finally purchased my jamb form, venue closer to me have been filled up. We were living at Warri. The venue of my jamb exam was at Agbor (Gbenoba secondary school precisely) and it was 7am exam. There is no way I was going to leave for Agbor that same morning of the exam. I don't have any family member around there. Luckily for me, one of my guy said he has someone who is schooling at Ugwashi-uku and that it is very close to Agbor. According to him, he said he will speak to the guy and that I should go a day to my exam. He also said the guy will take me to the park very early where I would see a vehicle that will take me from Ugwashi-uku to Agbor and we won't spend more than 15 minutes. I was relaxed and said that's a nice idea. I spoke with the guy and he gave me directive on how I would follow to meet him.

A day to the exam, I called this guy and he told me I would have to meet him somewhere because he went for something and that two of us will go home together. Me that was suppose to have my last reading that night before I write my jamb the next morning met this guy in the church(where he was), they were having a church program. In my mind I was saying, I hope you are not mad bro? Because I needed to read and relax for tomorrow. Forget about working under pressure and multi tasking that we normally use to deceive in our CV. Omo I was pressured to sleep in church floor. I didn't complain after all it is house of God and who knows maybe God wanted me to attend the service so I can come out in flying colours

At about 5am we started making our way to the house. We got to the house before 6am and the guy said he want to do some exercise that I should take my bath and get ready that when he comes back, we would head to the park to get a bus going to Agbor. Again he said at most 15minutes we are already there.

After bathing, I was having just getting dressed and the next thing I heard was someone that came and locked the door from outside and I heard him say let me see how you will Dodge me today while he walks out. I was screaming "Bros come I be him friend". The guy left without a blink. I was mad because I am set to go and I have been locked inside. Now the guy(that went for exercise) came and he persuaded me that he will get the key from the landlord and open the door. He said he was owing the landlord money for rent. I was inside while the guy left. I waited till 6 : 35am and the guy didn't show up. It seems as though I was the only one in the compound. I screamed but nobody heard me. After about 10minutes, they both walked down and the landlord opened the door. The landlord said I shouldn't be angry that he didn't know I was a stranger. I said no problem and I dashed out to the park with my guy. By this time it was already 6:57am.

We got to the park and we met a 18 seater bus with only two persons inside and that is the only park going to Agbor. They said the bus must be filled before it will go. When devil want to finish you, he uses Okada men or Danfo bus drivers or conductors. Then if the devil want to make you loose your sense of responsibility and patient, he will direct you to either tailor or Carpenter that will be doing your work. Those two sets of people will always be unfortunate with their job.

I got to the venue of the exam by 8 : 15am. They said I can't write that in the Jamb rules and regulations that I was suppose to come to exam centre 30minutes before the exam. Anyone that comes 30 minutes after the exam has started is not suppose to write the exam. I pleaded but the invigilator said no. I had to find a way to tell her what I have faced. She said if I want to write that I will stop the same time as anybody. I said no problem.

I wrote the exam for 18minutes, And I want to study Medicine and surgery. I scored 229 but it was not enough to pursue the course I wanted to study. The subsequent years was not easy for me either.

But I was able to write the jamb and pass it but DELSU post utme and aptitude test decided to be dancing to the tone of my village people. How can someone that score 297 in jamb be scoring 28 in DELSU post utme?? GOD ABEG OH.

39 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.