Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video (96572 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Seun360(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Their is hope for her when Biafra gets their independence.
She will get a presidential pardon from Mazi Nnamdi Kanu himself

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by chubinwa(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
tillaman:
And so, just cause someone smokes doesn’t make them irresponsible, we have a couple of billionaires that are chain smokers, smoking or not the girl is a crook, she roofied the dude and knifed him multiple times while he was incapacitated/blazed
Based on the fact that the dude was an amateur boxer, she can’t possibly do it without pharmaceutical help, it was premeditated
Smoking and drugging is one of the major yardstick for identifying a bad person. Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
tillaman:
And so, just cause someone smokes doesn’t make them irresponsible, we have a couple of billionaires that are chain smokers, smoking or not the girl is a crook, she roofied the dude and knifed him multiple times while he was incapacitated/blazed
Based on the fact that the dude was an amateur boxer, she can’t possibly do it without pharmaceutical help, it was premeditated

I once defended her but with the facts at my disposal, she is a professional in what she does. And did not start today. She has been in the business of blackmailing people with their nudes and using other people's bank account to receive the funds emanating therefrom.

She is a pro.

I do not think she is a lone ranger.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
athaboi:
you are not scared of getting killed right...dey there and be looking for laps you will rub
Juju dey,i will rub your laps,
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Tzar(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
I keep saying it, any woman who takes drugs is capable of doing the worst that humankind can do. Medicallly, their body fat ratio makes them incapable of clearing out drugs faster than men, so they end up doing things are to the extreme when under such influence.
GUYS, STAY AWAY FROM LADIES THAT USE DRUGS IN ANY FORM! They look like easy prey to lay, but the danger that lurks is irredeemable!
A man on drugs is the worst of humanity, a woman on drugs is worse than a man on drug… so go figure!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by richie240: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
11doubledee:

This may not even be her first victim.
Looks can be very deceiving. From the excuse she gave at home to be out and the way she abandoned the victim.
I find it difficult not to believe it was premeditated.
Dhur! we shdnt even be discussing d bolded atall-atall!

The 'bish' stabbed a full grown ex-boxer of a man twice in d neck brah! That can only be possible if d man is asleep/unconscious.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Elidrisy20: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Beware of the Name ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Bahamas95(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

May Almighty never give me female child ameen, if after all I will even marry
My brother abeg marry o, I will come and eat party rice. grin

Not all female children are bad, it depends on upbringing and another thing is that we should pray they shouldn't go astray later on. Onething I have noticed about female children is that once they mess up the shame they bring to the family is more compared to male children. A good example are the ones that go into prostitution......No parent will feel happy to see their daughter's sex video/nude pictures go viral. If it's a guy the society won't buzz about it that much.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by thinkmoney(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
tillaman:
thank God you admit there’s recreational marijuana
Reference the word recreation, the variant mike Tyson focused on atm, those variants in Nigeria like Colorado , loud and co are all synthetic
Like they have been induced with some chemicals or something of that sort
My bro...dont create ur own english. Recreational marijuana is all the type-loud oh, sk oh, skunk oh, shish oh, pot oh, synthetic or natural-that is taking to get high, so called meditate, for thrills, power booster, to get high or feel good. Recreational are the ones taken without it being prescribed to deal with a particular ailment.
Tobacco and marijuana users are slaves to this things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Revolva(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
proper olosho this gal is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bahamas95:

Not all female children are bad, it depends on upbringing and another thing is that we should pray they shouldn't go astray later on. Onething I have noticed about female children is that once they mess up the shame they bring to the family is more compared to male children. A good example are the ones that go into prostitution......No parent will feel happy to see their daughter's sex video/nude pictures go viral. If it's a guy the society won't buzz about it that much.

The shame of prostitution is obviously worse than the shame of robbery, kidnapping, banditry, drug trafficking, terrorism, rape, ritual killings and other vices that men dominate.

Since you all have made it your day jobs to police the vagina.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Hassanmaye(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bahamas95:

Correct my guy, imagine this this girl that is trending do you know what her father said ? He said his girl can never do such act, he said he can vow she is a virgin and an introvert! Meanwhile he didn't know she is coded olosho! This is the big misery of this girl, a girl can be banging different dicks and drinking smoking you will never know, but once a man start drinking and smoking you must know, daughters of Jezebel can hide things no be small, she can act good girl and a hoe at the same time!! That gender!!!

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Bestbeelieve: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
delzbaba:
One numb skull was defending this girl yesterday, waiting for more evidence, this girl is a hardcore criminal,,she saw that guy was sleeping and knifed him three times,,stole his things and went home like nothing happened.

The fact that you have fake ID alone already makes you a criminal! who knows?the guy fit no know her real name

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by naijapikin2(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Once a female smokes, she's pretty bound to be irresponsible

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by fairheart(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
neyyoh:

Drug's can distort your mind.

Na you people dey destroy Nigeria with your recklessness.

Back in those days only armed robbers smoked Igbo, now 7 out of 10 females smoke it because your kind keeps endorsing it.

Before you reply with some usual silly comments, i have the data to support my Claims..

Fresh data.
God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by fairheart(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Dunce, does smoking make one a criminal ?
It can encouragement criminality, especially if thought of crime is being nursed. Smoking will harden your heart and mind from empathizing and seeing the evil in the crime being nursed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by ensamy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Long time smoker. She may have given the guy drugs. Badoo.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Gjmff: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
A whoreee will always be a whoreee

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by richie240: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
u r right.
She shd be set free asap.
The 'substance she smoked' shd be arrested and charged for 1st degree murder!
cool
anselm791:

She killed a man under the influence of the substance she smoked oga.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by elonmuskbaby: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Gerrard59:

Adultery/cheating isn't a criminal offence, murder is.
the adultery that isn't a criminal offences has led him to Where he deserves to be

No wonder the Bible says a man without self control is like a city without walls
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Abeos(m): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
[b][/b][b][/b]l
Nathaniel111:
Nawa ooo.
This girl tory go trend pass Evans case as e be o.

I sure say tomorrow we go still hear different story abt her case.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by anselm791(m): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
richie240:
u r right.
She shd be set free asap.
The 'substance she smoked' shd be arrested and charged for 1st degree murder!
cool

Leave sarcasm,
It's for intelligent people.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by elonmuskbaby: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Revolva:
proper olosho this gal is a criminal
but her face looks so innocent
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
leo047:
Sugar daddy wey everybody dey manage
E reach your turn you kill am
Chidinma no be so dey do things nah �
I just tire my man.
This GIRL spoil teh teh...
No be today..
See how she carry SORRY FACE they pose give police and Nigerians.
Who knows how many she could have killed prior to this time?

This GIRL is a spoilt Child.
She should face the full weight of the Law or better still be handed over to CALABAR BOYS.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
naijapikin2:
You're right especially in Naija.
In diaspora we have Nurses who smoke between shifts and still return to see their patients.
They are intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by richie240: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thanks for d complement!
cool
anselm791:

Leave sarcasm,
It's for intelligent people.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Sixfeetbelle: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Frenchkiss564:

Believe me I really feel for the deceased and I have made a case for the culpability of the accused person.

But of what use is Chidinma's smoking to that fact in issue. Bloggers are just using the girl to trend.

Actually, a video of her smoking can help her case if she gets a good lawyer. An act committed under the influence of hard drugs usually gets lesser sentences. If she can claim she was high as a kite when the struggle ( and subsequent murder) happened, the court can argue the point and win it.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by anselm791(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
richie240:
Thanks for d complement!
cool

lol, Ode.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Funflipper: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
athaboi:
Nawa o
They really want to ruin this girl...in short she has been ruined

You must be out of your mind; she ruined herself.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by richie240: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
hehehehehehe.....e painam!
grin grin grin

anselm791:

lol, Ode.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Sixfeetbelle: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
11doubledee:

This may not even be her first victim.
Looks can be very deceiving. From the excuse she gave at home to be out and the way she abandoned the victim.
I find it difficult not to believe it was premeditated.

Stabbing is one of the easiest ways to kill someone. In a space of five seconds, a person can be lying on the floor dead. Now imagine if this was proceeded by a rage fuelled moment?? (wife stabs husband is almost a normal news these days)

Basically, you can't prove the crime is premeditated if:

1) It's a case of stabbing, especially with an instrument found in the vicinity (broken shards of glass, kitchen knife, nail, pliers, fire poker)
2) The accused was under the influence of a drug. Court can only prosecute to the full extent of the law a human who has been certified to be healthy all round (mentally, socially, physically and emotionally)
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Funflipper: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
naijapikin2:

You are 100% correct but only when it comes to Nigerian girls/prostitutes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers / 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.