Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video (96544 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Hollawayn05(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2021
Support g dis girls devilish act is stupidity

I gave up upon hearing they found a fake license in her bag with her picture but dff name

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Giovannialonso: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2021
Bloggers and their lies. Let's see her in full else I don't believe.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Draslo(m): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2021
tillaman:
trying to prove some hardcore bad biiiitch stunts
She isn't so hardcore anymore. Her vagina will be violated in ways she cannot imagine for the rest of her life in prison.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by fozapi(m): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by athaboi(f): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2021
Volkswagen90:
U self gan,see your laps like make i rub am.
you are not scared of getting killed right...dey there and be looking for laps you will rub

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Emmhychidi(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Thank you! Anything else reasonable you would like to add? Fool! grin

What you think doesn't count.

No it does count so that I would know the animals around me... that u are an adult doesn't qualify for sense... In other words u are saying we should allow her to go on the basis that she may have been raped? But what about his family? Where then should the justice be delivered? Na wow for una sha...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by elonmuskbaby: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2021
Thereddevil:

I'm not sure there's any sensible human that would tag that man a Saint.. But remember, when it comes to issues of sex, we all could make a mistake.. But the dead is dead already, no case can be raised against him, only the living can be judged.. She's definitely a threat to the society, stabbing or killing a fellow human being is deep evil.. No one supports that man, but damn, no one would pamper a killer... I've had friends whose fathers did stuffs like this, date younger girls and do all sorts of shit with them.. Let's pretend that man was my pop and his sl*t stabbed him, no matter how much I hated such father, I still would want no peace for the girl
in summary both of them deserve each other

He had died because he cannot keep it in his pants.even the Bible says a man without self control is like a city without walls.if you know your pen1s is the one controlling your life then Don't marry instead of engaging in wild fantasies and bringing shame unto your family.na wetin he Sabi chop don kill am

As for the girl,them say go school,you dey do Waka Waka baby.you don go chop bone wey don hook you for throat.

As for the parents of the girl, I'm sure they have learnt their lesson.you put pikin for school, you no monitor am or ask questions.no time to raise your child.now she don bring embarrassment come your house.that time you don't have to train her,you go get am now to dey beg police and go from place to place to secure her release (which is unlikely though)

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by tillaman(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2021
thinkmoney:

That is therapeutic marijuana. Many at times it is packaged in a capsule and measured. Not the one you smoke without measurement/prescription. And it's for a very few instance, for people that have sicknesses that calls for it.
So dont hide behind this and deceive yourself. Majority of people that smoked do it for recreational purpose. Its one sign that they dont have control over themselves really
thank God you admit there’s recreational marijuana
Reference the word recreation, the variant mike Tyson focused on atm, those variants in Nigeria like Colorado , loud and co are all synthetic
Like they have been induced with some chemicals or something of that sort

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Gerrard59(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2021
delzbaba:
One numb skull was defending this girl yesterday, waiting for more evidence, this girl is a hardcore criminal,,she saw that guy was sleeping and knifed him three times,,stole his things and went home like nothing happened

There lies it! She's a cold hearted murderer.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by MERCHANDISER: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

If you re a Male, den you are under Category 1 on his List!!.. undecided
A Pussy Nigga.. angry

Nobody is supporting the Man!! Or even the girl!!
Wat some persons are saying is that 'A Rich married man Befriends a Young girl, Gives her Cash, Gifts, etc, They have sex..
Suddenly, the Cash is not steady or he thinks of Quitting d affair, d only thing dat crosses d girl's mind is STABBING/KILLING!!
Dat is cool to You, Abi??
leave that guy.Don't stress yourself explaining to him.He is simply a pervert,he is one of those pouring encomium on the girl's beauty on the other thread....

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Renforce: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

There are three types of people that have presumed this suspect to be guilty before a trial;

1. Fools who don’t understand that a suspect is considered innocent until found guilty by a court of law

2. Pedophiles who see nothing wrong with a 50 year old man taking drugs and alcohol with a girl almost 30 years his junior

3. Adulterers who still have side chicks while their wives hold the family together

Lol! Equating 21yr old to a child clearly shows that you are both brain dead and delusional. Some of you lots on this space needs to have your heads rescrewed to your necks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Renforce: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Jman06:
There are still those of us who just see her as a misdirected child and first time offender who should not be totally condemned to death but given some jail terms(10years max) for correctional purposes.

That girl doesn't look to me like someone who has committed criminal offense in the past.

Because she's beautiful? Lol!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by tillaman(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Draslo:

She isn't so hardcore anymore. Her vagina will be violated in ways she cannot imagine for the rest of her life in prison.
I believe this is a case of premeditated murder
She planned it

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Captainjack100: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
koning:

21 is even too old. if i want to waste some money on a hoe. 19 years is the koko. I blame mr. Ataga for slacking. He totally let his guards down. I would be in full controle of the situation if i am paying any bitch. You cannot twitch without me knowing.

The man just wasted his life by trusting this evil girl too much. He acted like a novice in the game. Besides, i have the capacity to read what is in a hoe's mind. This incident makes me really mad. Just look at her.....
Just pray you don't get one too. Bro looking at that she stabbed the guy when he was sleeping. Think about it. She ordered the joint (smoke and all). She must have set the plan and everything. Not her first time of doing this and again bro think. Why book an hotel with a fake number?? Does that ring a bell?? She wanted to make the work as smooth as silk. Damn can't believe some foolish people support the bitch.
She did that and went thinking she won't be found with the fake stuff. I believe what trigger this more was the man giving her his atm card and pin (this is definitely under the joint she ordered for).
Some women are pure devil. God. No one is Saint and before you come here saying rubbish. Both are adults and they agreed to meet up in an hotel.

So tell me to do what?? Sing??. I still can't believe she would said rape and some idiot believed her. With all evidence glaring and she admit to the killing without telling a soul about it until caught while her poor dad was defending her.

She took that money for school fees?? Lol. That bitch needs to be strip naked and beaten before they give her death sentence.
Fake life she's living. A serial killer she is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Renforce: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
seguno2:

Please what set of people are supporting the dead philandering adulterer

Ask your father!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by koning: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
She booked the Air b&b. She ordered the drugs. Then she killed him. The only way she would not get life in prison or the hangman's noose is if Ataga's family, especially his wife are so pissed off with him that they would not be bothered with prosecuting the case.

This girl can only afford a 'Charge and Bail' lawyer. Pro bono. Ataga's family can hire a SAN.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by anselm791(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
tillaman:
And so, just cause someone smokes doesn’t make them irresponsible, we have a couple of billionaires that are chain smokers, smoking or not the girl is a crook, she roofied the dude and knifed him multiple times while he was incapacitated/blazed
Based on the fact that the dude was an amateur boxer, she can’t possibly do it without pharmaceutical help, it was premeditated

She killed a man under the influence of the substance she smoked oga.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Lexusgs430: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Biko, don't let her father see her smoking..... He could swear, she was still a virgin........ grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by seguno2: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Renforce:
Ask your father!

What did yours say when you asked him
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Gerrard59(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
but the man is the saint Abi?

Be using your brain before typing

Adultery/cheating isn't a criminal offence, murder is.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Gerrard59(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

Do you totally blame the girl?

What's a married man doing with a 21-year-old girl?

A country full of high-level hypocrites!

Two adults having an amorous relationship, one killed the other, which is a crime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by MERCHANDISER: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

She’s not. She’s just a wanna be. She’s an introvert so she watches a lot of movies. No one smokes like that except in movies. She’s just trying soo hard to be a bad girl.
"No one smokes like that"
How do real stoners smoke?Are you sure you're not a smoker?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by sukar886: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
That's why I don't do anything with street girls ,they don't have conscience....the annoying part is that she used the man ATM to withdraw money,after the man,s death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Calitoscassius(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Emmhychidi:

No it does count so that I would know the animals around me... that u are an adult doesn't qualify for sense... In other words u are saying we should allow her to go on the basis that she may have been raped? But what about his family? Where then should the justice be delivered? Na wow for una sha...
Oh! Look who is talking. grin

So she should be jailed just because sanctimonious self righteous social media kangaroo judges and no body like you thinks she is guilty. You are a very naive goon. Justice doesn't work that way that is why you and I are not appointed high court judges.

What about the girls families? A young girl of 21 life should be ruined because some grown ass married man wanted to take drugs and have sex with a young innocent girl, do you think the dead bastard cared about his families? I bet you didn't because your brains thinks one sided.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by tillaman(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
anselm791:

She killed a man under the influence of the substance she smoked oga.
who told you she killed him after this video, it’s just a video Of her smoking

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by capnies: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
tillaman:
And so, just cause someone smokes doesn’t make them irresponsible, we have a couple of billionaires that are chain smokers, smoking or not the girl is a crook, she roofied the dude and knifed him multiple times while he was incapacitated/blazed
Based on the fact that the dude was an amateur boxer, she can’t possibly do it without pharmaceutical help, it was premeditated

Being a billionaire does not make you responsible. Being responsible is a decision you take not the status you attain. All are politicians are money men but nearly all are irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by PinkHealthGroup: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
koning:

21 is even too old. if i want to waste some money on a hoe. 19 years is the koko. I blame mr. Ataga for slacking. He totally let his guards down. I would be in full controle of the situation if i am paying any bitch. You cannot twitch without me knowing.

The man just wasted his life by trusting this evil girl too much. He acted like a novice in the game. Besides, i have the capacity to read what is in a hoe's mind. This incident makes me really mad. Just look at her.....

This is bothering on pedophilia. 21 is quite young. Sexists exploiters continue to abuse very young women in the name of sex. Ataga got what he deserved
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Jman06(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
Renforce:

Because she's beautiful? Lol!
Far from it
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by onadana: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
delzbaba:
One numb skull was defending this girl yesterday, waiting for more evidence, this girl is a hardcore criminal,,she saw that guy was sleeping and knifed him three times,,stole his things and went home like nothing happened.

He didn't die on the bed.He was on the floor.One deep thrust in the heart region finishes the job,without him waking up.Why was the corpse on the floor away from the bed.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by tillaman(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
capnies:

Being a billionaire does not make you responsible. Being responsible is a decision you take not the status you attain. All are politicians are money men but nearly all are irresponsible
rule politicians out sire!!
don’t compare recreational marijuana with that dust they smoke in Nigeria
Shey na colorado or loud they call it

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by AmeLonRo(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Skyfornia:
Na waoo...Lagos has the tendency of corrupting young girls, especially ladies living in yaba and island. Go to Abule oja or Abule Ijesha and see a lot of them wasted.
Everything is everywhere Biko. I was thrilled and kept been thrilled when I discovered the pastor of my campus church in Kwara lived in Ajegunle, Lagos. You can be in a bad place and decide to be good.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by TempleHouse: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
THE TOP SECRET IS THAT USIFO''s WIFE 'BRENDA AND ABUJA BOYFRIEND PLANNED THE LADY-CHINDINMA TO HAVE EVIDENCE OF CHEATING, SO SHE CAN DIVORCE AND MARRIED THE BOYFRIEND.
THOSE MESSAGE DELETED FROM CHINDINMA'S PHONE WILL EXPOSE USIFO'S WIFE BY GOD'S GRACE!
THE GIRL IS JUST A GUINEA PIG AND WILL SOON SPEAK OUT IF SHE'S NOT KILLED.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) / Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.