Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video (96578 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by mosaicafrique: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by koning: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Captainjack100:

Lol she booked the hotel. Have you forgotten??
She knows what she was doing all along. The knife must have be brought along side the food or other things they had.

Go and read her story again. She stabbed him with a kitchen knife. The room had a kitchen. It was not a table knife. She went to the kitchen and got a knife. She probably used a butcher knife

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nikkganc08(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sorrento:

So the man wey die nko?. Shey you dey mad ni

Go and bury him.

First, do autopsy and send d result to ur village leaders for proper analysis
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Captainjack100: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
koning:

Go and read her story again. She stabbed him with a kitchen knife. The room had a kitchen. It was not a table knife. She went to the kitchen and got a knife. She probably used a butcher knife
Oh damn. I don't want to read that again. She's a killer.
I'm thinking she did that when the man gave her the atm card and pin. She thought she's made for life...
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Moborlarh(f): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
3 things

1. Wayward child, that refuses to accept home training

2. Result of a gbasgbos parents

3. Result of a single parenting .

She should face the music, i hope other girls like her learn, as for the man that serves him right. You have a very beautiful wife at home and still chasing your kids mate around. Eat okun eat ekolo.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Frenchkiss564: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
VULCAN:
And would you have said that if the murdered man was your brother or close friend?

That's the typical selfish nature of the Black Man.

The primary reason why Africa can't get it together.

Believe me I really feel for the deceased and I have made a case for the culpability of the accused person.

But of what use is Chidinma's smoking to that fact in issue. Bloggers are just using the girl to trend.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
daclint:
Not saying she did the right thing but in this Era the social media will kill u before u even make it to court

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Hassanmaye(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Trustedpronet:
Smoke the shit out of your brain Gail. I just need a one night stand with this girl. She must be tight down there. Sharon Stone like. A movie that started with an erratic sex that ended in murder.
Hahaha
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by mechanics(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmmmm, she's really a wayward girl.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by mukthar2000(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Chiii, this one na fanowole oooo, I so much hate pretender in my life chiii, she really looking very innocent in her street chaiii, I fear her oo

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by BrainSanitizer: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
So someone can not smoke in peace again?
Is this even supposed to be news?
Does she smoke more than Rihanna? Lady Gaga? Cameron Diaz? Miley Cyprus?
Warris dis one again?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Hassanmaye(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bahamas95:
Now I understand why some men always say they don't wanna give birth to female children....This girl might come from a good home but she went astray. At times it's not the fault of parent, some children are just useless.

That girl's look is deceitful, she is a hardcore olosho/criminal....E don tey when she dey street.
May Almighty never give me female child ameen, if after all I will even marry
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
MarveworldG:
This is getting out of hand. There's no point for all of these
it is necessary. If it a man, the internet won't rest until two months time. Let her enjoy her fame

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
daclint:
Not saying she did the right thing but in this Era the social media will kill u before u even make it to court
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by BrainSanitizer: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

May Almighty never give me female child ameen, if after all I will even marry

I wonder what would have become of the sperm that produced you if your maternal grandfather prayed this kind of prayer.
And whose daughter are you going to marry anyway? I pity that woman.
Well, God knows how to clear the doubt of people like you.
Get married, have five children, all girls!
Congratulations in advance.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by EmpressOVD: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Na wa o! How’s this news?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Hassanmaye(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

She’s not. She’s just a wanna be. She’s an introvert so she watches a lot of movies. No one smokes like that except in movies. She’s just trying soo hard to be a bad girl.
How do you know are you a smoker, can you recognize an amateur in smoking
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by andyanders: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
delzbaba:
One numb skull was defending this girl yesterday, waiting for more evidence, this girl is a hardcore criminal,,she saw that guy was sleeping and knifed him three times,,stole his things and went home like nothing happened.
It can't be her first. Most of her type do kill and act as if nothing happened.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Hassanmaye(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

I wonder what would have become of the sperm that produced you if your maternal grandfather prayed this kind of prayer.
And whose daughter are you going to marry anyway? I pity that woman.
Well, God knows how to clear the doubt of people like you.
Get married, have five children, all girls!
Congratulations in advance.
Do you mean you are married with five children
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by BrainSanitizer: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Do you mean you are married with five children

I mean of you ever decide to marry, you'll have five children - all girls!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Hassanmaye(m): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Jman06:
Exactly my thought! Good girls should stop listening to all those tales about bad girls being more desired and getting all the pie, it has a way of messing up their psyche. Be yourselves! A pretty girl like her with all the prospects would have gotten all she wanted without the need to be a "bad girl"

When we see criminals, we dey know them.
Do you mean she is a good girl
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Ruthy12302: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
I am a new member of this wonderful community, I have been a passive member but I decided to be a full member today, to all my tech brothers and sisters, I need your help and solution, I realized that when ever I make a comment, mostly investment comments and I also include a link on YouTube, my comments does not stays, it disappears, comments in general, please what must I do to make my comments stays, please your suggestion is needed, thanks.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Hassanmaye(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

I mean of you ever decide to marry, you'll have five children - all girls!
Lol Let me tell you the truth I don't ever want to marry at all, is not even in my dictionary and I don't care. That's why who don't marry live long
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Issues2(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Unrated900:

I tell you she is a real
Criminal
I day tell u well let us wait and see d outcome
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Yankee101: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
I tell people instead of going to naija to marry wome women just the crazy American women

This one is a standard olosho drug head ashawo 21 year old

Oma se o!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by lexxynet2(m): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tell them please, no matter what condition we find ourselves.
Thou shall not kill, cos you can't produce a strand of hair.we should all try to be contented with what we have. We should know that Fulfilment is not all about wealth, the Lord can bless you through different ways. Let's be guided. The power of Positive thinking and wisdom is all that we need.

tillaman:
And so, just cause someone smokes doesn’t make them irresponsible, we have a couple of billionaires that are chain smokers, smoking or not the girl is a crook, she roofied the dude and knifed him multiple times while he was incapacitated/blazed
Based on the fact that the dude was an amateur boxer, she can’t possibly do it without pharmaceutical help, it was premeditated
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by BrainSanitizer: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol Let me tell you the truth I don't ever want to marry at all, is not even in my dictionary and I don't care. That's why who don't marry live long
Happy living long, sir.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by judedwriter(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
delzbaba:
One numb skull was defending this girl yesterday, waiting for more evidence, this girl is a hardcore criminal,,she saw that guy was sleeping and knifed him three times,,stole his things and went home like nothing happened.

Hmmm... This might just be the true scenario.

Especially if she was under the influence of drugs.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Jman06(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
richie240:

Very simple question to u biko:
Place urself in d stead of d children of d man, will u still mutter all ds gibberish?
My father wouldn't have descended so low as to start frolicking with small girls.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Aketi2: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
tillaman:
And so, just cause someone smokes doesn’t make them irresponsible, we have a couple of billionaires that are chain smokers, smoking or not the girl is a crook, she roofied the dude and knifed him multiple times while he was incapacitated/blazed
Based on the fact that the dude was an amateur boxer, she can’t possibly do it without pharmaceutical help, it was premeditated

In our own environment here in Nigeria, a girl that smokes especially if she is brought up in our environment is irresponsible. This may not be the case in other climes.

Likes should be compared with likes.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by doneback04: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmm no one should look at a person face and say u r innocent, can you see how she is smoking professionally? It clear she was sent to murder the young man.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by zobyslow: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swx53aTDp8Q
super TV killer video surfaces online

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers / 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.