Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. (60167 Views)

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2021
jaxxy:

While money brings immense confidence.

If money is ur confidence u are indeed a fool.

Have u heard about knowledge and wisdom?
You have knowledge and wisdom and can't put that into use to produce wealth? Then you are a deluded idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by lebete3000: 7:00am On Aug 30, 2021
Chloraseptic:
The only thing that makes a guy attractive to girls in Nigeria is money and a little bit of good look..

My guy, you have been played.

Naija babes dey collect money dey feed their broke but unbroken confident boyfriends...
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by jaxxy(m): 7:31am On Aug 30, 2021
CamusMidas:

You have knowledge and wisdom and can't put that into use to produce wealth? Then you are a deluded idiot.

Obviously u can’t have all those things and not have money can u? Unless money isn’t ur priority bt other things then it’s equally fine.

Money is great bt isn’t everything. Jesus didn’t have all the money(he cud if he wanted) bt yet nobody was richer than him.

Money can bring confidence, pleasure and same money can bring grand stupidity. undecided
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by omolola12345(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2021
When we add value to ourselves and become the best in the service we render to humanity that makes us attractive there is no way we can be a person that has value and not be attractive because value will bring money and healthy self esteem. It's vice versa when we don't have anything to offer to humanity.
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by ChopAndGo: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
jaxxy:

Obviously u can’t have all those things and not have money can u? Unless money isn’t ur priority bt other things then it’s equally fine.

Money is great bt isn’t everything. Jesus didn’t have all the money(he cud if he wanted) bt yet nobody was richer than him.

Money can bring confidence, pleasure and same money can bring grand stupidity. undecided
[/s]Just shut up!

Without money you are not useful to the society, money is everything.

When you are broke, you ain't happy with yourself.
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by ford101: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2021
temielects:
ehn you don't have enough money niyen... Ahwiyu have money and you don't have a car?
sir I just bought a car not up to 2weeks now.i also bought a land in emene enugu.also a land in my area in Aso c kabayi.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2021
ChopAndGo:
[s][/s]Just shut up!

Without money you are not useful to the society, money is everything.

When you are broke, you ain't happy with yourself.

U lack serious understanding. If u have money and u don’t have sense u are the most useless person on earth.

That money can even destroy u. Money is a tool it can be bad or good. It depends on how u use it.

I never said money is bad or wrong. So let me know what ur argument is about. Read my statement properly b4 u reply so u don’t confuse urself.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by ford101: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2021
stanley000:
some little accessories like wristwatches, branded shoes, branded quality wears etc amongst others bru

And btw who would have money and not have a car like seriously u enjoy public ride? Boarding public buses in the name of managing funds or what?
I just bought a car and 2 lands even bought A/C in my selfcon.i wish to build a small house
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by seunfape(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Chloraseptic:
The only thing that makes a guy attractive to girls in Nigeria is money and a little bit of good look..
i tell you, no any other thing.
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by BigDawsNet: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2021
OneKinGuy:

Pass me some jazz boss grin

Bet I'm not a chief priest na grin

But I will tell you now to hit da gym
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by EngrMercy: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2021
ford101:
how would someone know that I have money.cos the money is in the bank.i dont have a car.so what will I do to make people feel that I have money.

You don't have a car, you don't have money. Stop giving yourself false hope.
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Skoonheid(f): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=yanabasee1

It's a pity you can even articulate this senseless comment. You have a very poor mindset, very inferior.
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2021
jaxxy:

You are right on most count, but if Jesus doesn't need money; who do you really feel you are giving your offering and tithe to when you go to church?
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2021
CamusMidas:

You are right on most count, but if Jesus doesn't need money; who do you really feel you are giving your offering and tithe to when you go to church?

Giving offering or tithe is ment to be to Gods servant or true priest as a representation of honor to him not that God himself uses money or eats rams and goats.

In the early days b4 the advent of money tithe was paid with animals and crops. It’s just/More about the act and heart than the item itself that u tithe. God doesn’t directly ask for money. Men do for both genuine and ungenuine reasons.

Now whether we should pay tithe or not and how we may pay it in modern Christianity is even another topic in itself. Many people are following the bandwagon in Christianity on alot of subjects.
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2021
Chloraseptic:

You don't have to flash naira bills for a Nigerian girl to know you have money..

Having money usually boosts your confidence and self esteem and those are what makes you attractive.

I have seen people with money and no self confidence. Lol cheesy

Bottomofpussy:
You are so making sense, that guy is broke.....what is nonsense self esteem and confidence without money? What is your nonsense six pack without having money? You are broke and you talking about confidence.....no matter how ugly u re but u re rich, everything works perfectly fine....you can only impress a small gal dat is paying her bills with ur swt talks

A poor person who can’t inpress a gal unless he has money is either a mumu man or he’s trying to impress a mumu gal.

It means u can’t impress a gal richer than u?? Unless u have money more than she does? cheesy undecided
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Exceed15: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2021
In addition: Stop being too nice ..
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2021
yanabasee1:
The only thing you can do to be attractive before anyone is to have money....

Your confidence will fail you when you carry yourself around rich folks

I have seen poor bt exposed people who are more confident than some rich people.

Am i lying?? cheesy this life no balance.
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Bottomofpussy(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2021
You are so making sense, that guy is broke.....what is nonsense self esteem and confidence without money? What is your nonsense six pack without having money? You are broke and you talking about confidence.....no matter how ugly u re but u re rich, everything works perfectly fine....you can only impress a small gal dat is paying her bills with ur swt talks
yanabasee1:

How does insecurity relates to the nonsense you put up there?

You can't possibly assume that poverty has a place around rich minds....

No amount of confidence can erase ones deepest mind that tells you that you are poor and should do something about it rather than pursue women....
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by snoopz: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2021
yanabasee1:
The only thing you can do to be attractive before anyone is to have money....

Your confidence will fail you when you carry yourself around rich folks

Aje na money sure pass...
Se oshiomole fine babe na
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by ChopAndGo: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
jaxxy:

U lack serious understanding. If u have money and u don’t have sense u are the most useless person on earth.

That money can even destroy u. Money is a tool it can be bad or good. It depends on how u use it.

I never said money is bad or wrong. So let me know what ur argument is about. Read my statement properly b4 u reply so u don’t confuse urself.
Poverty has destroy your understanding! I don't blame you, I blame the poverty that has dealt with you.

Which rich man in your village doesn't have sense? A rich man is the wisest person ever.

Reading and comprehension is a problem to you cause u couldn't afford good quality education.

As poor as u are i know your parents have rejected you. Cause which right thinking parent will keep a broke man like you.

Better try and secure your kids future. Make money so that your kids won't see garri and call it noodles.

Carry your poverty disease comot here.
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by ChopAndGo: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
jaxxy:

I have seen poor bt exposed people who are more confident than some rich people.

Am i lying?? cheesy this life no balance.
[/s]Shut up!

You haven't seen a Richman in your life!

CAUSE you live around very poor and low life people u believe everyone is poor!
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by jaxxy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
ChopAndGo:
Poverty has destroy your understanding! I don't blame you, I blame the poverty that has dealt with you.

Which rich man in your village doesn't have sense? A rich man is the wisest person ever.

Reading and comprehension is a problem to you cause u couldn't afford good quality education.

As poor as u are i know your parents have rejected you. Cause which right thinking parent will keep a broke man like you.

Better try and secure your kids future. Make money so that your kids won't see garri and call it noodles.

Carry your poverty disease comot here.

I’m having a basic conversation and ure calling my parents and talking nonsense. Do u know me or my history?

Poverty of the mind is the greatest form of poverty. U can have money and be poor in ur mind and soul.

Let me ask u a question since uve been shouting a rich man a wise man. How much should a man have to be called a rich man?? grin

5m, 10m, 50m, 100m, 500m or 1billion? Let’s do some mathematics. tongue

Poverty of the soul is bad grin
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by jaxxy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
ChopAndGo:
[s][/s]Shut up!

You haven't seen a Richman in your life!

CAUSE you live around very poor and low life people u believe everyone is poor!

Hahaha u just open ur little mouth and talk gba gbos. I don’t have to answer u.

Yes I haven’t seen a rich person b4. Are u a rich person? Can I see u? So I can see a rich person for the 1st time grin

Does a rich person have 2 heads or 1head? grin

Funny humanbeings on this forum. grin
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by niyidenrele: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kriss216:

No sane man will choose a Nigerian used vehicle over a Tear rubber .

Stop giving these evening demons false hope. Guys are fools when it comes to making marital choice.

Same with girls
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by ChopAndGo: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Hahaha u just open ur little mouth and talk gba gbos. I don’t have to answer u.

Yes I haven’t seen a rich person b4. Are u a rich person? Can I see u? So I can see a rich person for the 1st time grin

Does a rich person have 2 heads or 1head? grin

Funny humanbeings on this forum. grin
Shut up!

Poor man you haven't seen a rich man in your life!

Go and make money poverty is a deadly disease.
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by ChopAndGo: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
jaxxy:

I’m having a basic conversation and ure calling my parents and talking nonsense. Do u know me or my history?

Poverty of the mind is the greatest form of poverty. U can have money and be poor in ur mind and soul.

Let me ask u a question since uve been shouting a rich man a wise man. How much should a man have to be called a rich man?? grin

5m, 10m, 50m, 100m, 500m or 1billion? Let’s do some mathematics. tongue

Poverty of the soul is bad grin
Poor man comot here!

Poverty don destroy your life!

Go and make money before coming to quote me!

Your parents have rejected you poor man!

Why do you think others will accept you?

Go and make money and be useful to your society!

Your sick of poverty
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by jaxxy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
ChopAndGo:
Poor man comot here!

Poverty don destroy your life!

Go and make money before coming to quote me!

Your parents have rejected you poor man!

Why do you think others will accept you?

Go and make money and be useful to your society!

Your sick of poverty

Even if u have some small change u are still suffering from poverty of the mind.. grin

Change ur mindset. cheesy
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Olayinka8793(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
nheyol:
Na money naija babes sabi,.. especially lagos island,if they don see account like these my own below..... forget am you go bleep i swear
You are among the few blessed by God to be flourishing in this hard Buhari economy going by your balance. Bless your boy with anything small baba make me too smile for once in this hard times. 2093604310 U.B. A
May you keep flourishing bro.
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by ChopAndGo: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Even if u have some small change u are still suffering from poverty of the mind.. grin

Change ur mindset. cheesy

Poor man your suffering from poverty of the mind, poverty disease and every other thing associated with poverty, get out of here u smell and stinks of poverty.

Get money and be useful to your poor lineage!
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by jaxxy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
ChopAndGo:
Poor man your suffering from poverty of the mind, poverty disease and every other thing associated with poverty, get out of here u smell and stinks of poverty.

Get money and be useful to your poor lineage!

Ok so tell me, u make so much money just to get people to like you? Wow! That must be something amazing. People around u just want to be with u for ur money. And that’s supposed to be a good thing and something to brag about? Chei grin
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by MikeofKd(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Most of the people here saying money would boost your confidence and all ,y'all just saying rubbish and nonsense ,y'all actually poor minded with the " lack of money syndrome" y'all poverty minded creatures .

When it comes to confidence it's a totally different ball game and yes money can be an influencing factor to building confidence but it doesn't necessarily mean you place money has the builder of confidence, it's very irrational to think that when you have money you confidence can skyrocket ,that BS.

I know wealthy kids that are very nervous they can't even stand to talk for a min or two ,thier their confidence level is zero .

Building confidence comes with having various experiences and the ability to have an precise clue of how things should be done ,building confidence comes from within, building confidence as nothing to do with your financial position ,building confidence is understanding where your from and where your headed ,building confidence is not giving a Bleep who a person is (e.g if he or she is a threat to your peace of mind) and letting them understand that your a person of value whether or not you're rich, building confidence entails having a class , building confidence entails being thirsty for knowledge ,improving yourself in every ramification ,building confidence entails descipline , building confidence entails having pride and dignity ,building confidence should give you some kinda ego, there are people 100 times richer than Dangote ,but you can't spot Dangote being nervous around such people cause he knows within himself that this life there would always be people better than you ,more successful than you and the moment you begin to question yourself over this things you've failed as an individual.

Your financial status now doesnt mean your going to remain the same way years from now, money would always come to people whether your responsible or not and whatever you like you can do with your money but money would always reach everyone ,building your confidence when your broke prepares you to be a charming personality even when the wealth comes . Having no money has nothing to do with your confidence know this and know peace .

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by ChopAndGo: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Ok so tell me, u make so much money just to get people to like you? Wow! That must be something amazing. People around u just want to be with u for ur money. And that’s supposed to be a good thing and something to brag about? Chei grin
Qoute me when your parents are proud of you.

Carry your poverty disease comot here it's contagious!

Make money and make yourself useful to where you're coming from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.