Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna (39715 Views)

Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi / Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Air Force Base Suspended / JUST IN: Boko Haram Attempts To Raid Village Bordering Adamawa And Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
I thought Isis had totally sent boko Haram into extinction.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Issues2(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nigeria is a joke under dis adminstration hmmmm wat mess up humans called leader
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by murphyibiam15(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Someone7:
A whole Airforce base. One of the most "secure" places in Abuja. This is a massive failure by the military.

Apoareny our leaders are finding out the hard way that leadership goes beyond stealing budgets. It comes with responsibilities as well.
Kaduna not Abuja, u no de see well? undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Yeahmehn: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Please who can explain why that student at the extreme end is not kneeling down among his peers.i need some explanations
He's their informant and a vital member of the gang

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by WaffenSS(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Someone7:
A whole Airforce base. One of the most "secure" places in Abuja. This is a massive failure by the military.

Apoareny our leaders are finding out the hard way that leadership goes beyond stealing budgets. It comes with responsibilities as well.

Read, then comment.

It's Kaduna, not Abuja, and it's a pack of lies anyway.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Kaduna not Abuja, u no de see well? undecided

My mistake. I meant Kaduna Oga see well
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
WaffenSS:

Read, then comment.

It's Kaduna, not Abuja, and it's a pack of lies anyway.

Corrected. Kaduna
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Depressed101: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
kmcutez:

Sweet 16. How old are you?
ok. That's why... Oshe sweet 16
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by CaptainFM1: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Please who can explain why that student at the extreme end is not kneeling down among his peers.i need some explanations

Ans. Heir to Shekau's throne

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Hassanmaye(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
He can speak Fulani language ones you can speak the language the terrorist won't hurt you
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by omojeesu(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
kmcutez:

I think Boko Haram are mainly Kanuris fighting to secede from Nigeria. Fulani Herdsmen are Buhari people. That is why the army goes after and kill Boko Haram but not the Herdsmen, even though both are causing havoc. Buhari is using the Fulani Herdsmen to take over Nigeria. Kanuris are fighting to take over Borno and Yobe.

Good theory! Plausible.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Sirchef: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
he don port

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by billyG(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
We are in trouble,when bees stungs villagers so much that they dicided to go & burn down d beehives in Kaduna...last time it was herdsmen that rustle cattle unchallenged from staff college jaji.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Kaiser20: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hardwayonlyway:

yes you can maa 090 47. 56. 33. 76
Ok
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Cc lalasticlala

Please bring this news down. I work at the base and nothing like this happened. Please stop bringing uncomfirmed news to front page this can only cause panic.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by drololaaof: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
funkkyayaya thanks for the observation ,,that student need to questioned about his relationship with the bandits
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by olugabbie(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Lol, just imagine shocked shocked
So their attention now is how to seize airforce base? They want to seize airforce jets and use them to bomb the North grin grin

This is definitely a dangerous dimension, and judging from the gross incompetence we often experience in this country, that threat may eventually come to pass someday undecided undecided

So you think military aircrafts can be flown or operate by anybody
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by BobbyZrealist(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Because all northerners are boko haram supporter,directly or indirectly.

Count me out.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by olugabbie(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Any Northerner in the house??

It is not your business today. But it will be your business tomorrow. Problem (insecurity) spreads like virus.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by dami2boi(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Lol, just imagine shocked shocked
So their attention now is how to seize airforce base? They want to seize airforce jets and use them to bomb the North grin grin

This is definitely a dangerous dimension, and judging from the gross incompetence we often experience in this country, that threat may eventually come to pass someday undecided undecided

This is no laughing matter, this is first attempt, they did not succeed. My brother this is deep.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by gayman99: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
This is fake news. Kindly disregard. Attention of the moderator should be called. Gunshots heard were due to the annual military exercises being carried out by cadets of the Nigerian defence academy at the back of the airforce base. It's a yearly exercise before pop.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by UnabashedIPOB: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Boko Haram, an Islamic extremist group, has tried to take over the Nigerian Air Force base in Kaduna on Saturday morning, FIJ has learnt.

An Air Force offiicial told FIJ that as of 6 am on Saturday, a gunfight between the terrorists and military personnel that lasted for close to two hours was ongoing. The terrorists had attacked the base from the back side. The Air Force base, which is large in expanse, is susceptible to being porous.

This attack comes two days after herdsmen went to a Nigerian Army barracks in Jaji, Kaduna, and stole cows. It is unconfirmed whether there were human casualties, but sporadic shootings were reported.

With all the problems going on in the north with Boko Haram inflicting heavy casualties on the military and the community, one wonders why the B0K0HARI impostor in Aso Rock is not sending the military to fight the terrorist up in the north. But in his foolishness, he is sending them down to the East to kill innocent citizens whose only crime is yearning to be FREE. In the end, I hope the soldiers you sent down to kill innocent BIAFRANS would return to their villages and towns in body bags while their enclaves had been over un and taken over by the TERRORISTS.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by BelloP: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
It is always wise to withhold judgement until you have the facts
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by bilulu(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
the guy sef gallant more than the bandits themselves
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Depressed101:
ok. That's why... Oshe sweet 16

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by joinnow: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

He is the informant
that informed them when to attack the school
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by iyimide(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

Hes the classrep
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by szato(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Where did u Get Your News From
Because Am Close to airforce base Kaduna and there is nothing like that

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
obembet:
It's a matter of time.

Fight Against Boko Haram is fight Against North

This was before when they were serving his percieved interest, now they're the thorn In his flesh.

What goes around, comes around. Las las Nigeria go day alright.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by ofiko123(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2021
May God help and save Nigeria..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Buhari Loses His Senatorial Unit To Accord Party / Photos From Workers' Day Celebration In Benue State Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.