Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna (39716 Views)

Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi / Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Air Force Base Suspended / JUST IN: Boko Haram Attempts To Raid Village Bordering Adamawa And Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Kaiser20: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
There is no doubt that Buhari came as a punishment to Nigerians . follow who know road next time you're voting for a president.
I remember in 2015 critics of Buhari were called "Wailers" but today 90% of Nigerians are Wailers including buhari's family, friends and colleagues.
For those still suggesting Tinubu for 2023 because of religious or ethnic background should think twice.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by VEHINTOLAR: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
kmcutez:

I think Boko Haram are mainly Kanuris fighting to secede from Nigeria. Fulani Herdsmen are Buhari people. That is why the army goes after and kill Boko Haram but not the Herdsmen, even though both are causing havoc. Buhari is using the Fulani Herdsmen to take over Nigeria. Kanuris are fighting to take over Borno and Yobe.

Buhari is actually half Fulani and half kanuri.;his mother was a Kanuri woman!
Boko haram + Bandits; what a combo !
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmm this confidence strong o
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Gambit23: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Please who can explain why that student at the extreme end is not kneeling down among his peers.i need some explanations

He's probably an insider...a spy planted by d group to give them security into inside the school to aid their attack

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by michoim(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fahdiga1:
The only thing that Nigerians are dreaming of is for Boko Haram to invade Aso rock and do the needful since there's no security in Nigeria
That day you will know that if truly there's no security in Nigeria you could have long be sojourn in Sudan...
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Moscodee1990(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Which of the base? More details so I can confirm
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by egunna(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
kmcutez:

I think Boko Haram are mainly Kanuris fighting to secede from Nigeria. Fulani Herdsmen are Buhari people. That is why the army goes after and kill Boko Haram but not the Herdsmen, even though both are causing havoc. Buhari is using the Fulani Herdsmen to take over Nigeria. Kanuris are fighting to take over Borno and Yobe.
oh,so Buhari is no longer the sponsor of Boko Haram?continue
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by discusant: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
If Boko Haram captures Nigeria Air Force planes, it’s success for northern Nigeria’s 12 sharia states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.
Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.
In 2001, President Buhari told a huge crowd of Moslems in Kaduna that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is used in all the states of Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Wealthy15(f): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
I believe the so-called Boko Haram know the road to Aso Rock,they should try visit Buhari there if they get liver; and allow innocent live their lives.���
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by PENUEL17(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wow!
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by PENUEL17(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Present
StaffofOrayan:
Any Northerner in the house??
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Seventywin: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
fergie0o1:

Foundation for Investigative Journalism

Where are the arrays of Clanish fifth Columist Arewa groups with Thier Press release/statement/ ultimatum...Oh I see they are waiting for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, ESN, IPOB ,Biafra , and IGBO affairs to display Thier paid duties over & over again...
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by DonCandido(f): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Please who can explain why that student at the extreme end is not kneeling down among his peers.i need some explanations

Nice observation.
I missed it!!!
That's the student who sold out his schoolmates to the bandits.

Hope the security forces are able to see what you saw and do the needful.

Bravo!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Smooyis(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
The system seems to be compromised. There is need for a total overhaul shocked
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by photons(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Maybe na Senior prefect
fuckingAyaya:

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by criuze(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Little more effort they can be there
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Franking: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
Imagine! And IPOB is their problem.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by DonroxyII: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
That should be the recruited comrade that gave the info ...

Insurgency in Nigeria is bigger than we think ...
Verily, we may have Bokoharam as a President if care is not taken ....

Insurgency is all about Network and Cells ...

This country is in a Mess !!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by RPG2020(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

Na him dey draw the Maps before strike

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by ThatFairGuy1: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
It's a PHOTOSHOP. Check beside the boy, you'll still see ONE LEG IN GREEN WITHOUT THE OTHER PART OF THE BODY.
fuckingAyaya:

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by funmise007(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
he's the educated terrorists who gives them info on abductioning

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Jayb20(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
See how children of 8 are rejoicing and masturbating over fake news.
Am currently in the Barack and can assure you fucking bastards op that you are a fat lier
What will you gain by peddling fake news

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Ventura1: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
They are Pres. Buhari's misguided brothers
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
A whole Airforce base. One of the most "secure" places in Kaduna. This is a massive failure by the military.

Apoareny our leaders are finding out the hard way that leadership goes beyond stealing budgets. It comes with responsibilities as well.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by mbos: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
his parents paid in something

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Yankee101: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
They are dreaming

It's surrounded by one Div, NDA, Airforce

No be beans now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Workers' Day Celebration In Benue State Got People Talking / The Body Of Josiah Waziri Fursum Assassinated With 16 AK 47 Bullets In Jos (Pic) / 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.