Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,392 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna (39719 Views)

Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi / Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Air Force Base Suspended / JUST IN: Boko Haram Attempts To Raid Village Bordering Adamawa And Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Chatflick(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Techwriter: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2021
G
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by seyz91(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2021
I tell you

You no lie

cheesy
Fahdiga1:
The only thing that Nigerians are dreaming of is for Boko Haram to invade Aso rock and do the needful since there's no security in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Jeetech01(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2021
How?
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by tony0806: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2021
It's well
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Kingrefreshed: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Please who can explain why that student at the extreme end is not kneeling down among his peers.i need some explanations

If you would have listened to GUMI the Terrorist today on Arise TV you will know why.

He said thy are all the same

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by edupedia: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2021
Fahdiga1:
The only thing that Nigerians are dreaming of is for Boko Haram to invade Aso rock and do the needful since there's no security in Nigeria

That is after they have invaded your village and done the needful. U hia?
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by BrazilAirport: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2021
Lie Mohammed will say this is fake news
Bashir Ahmed will say the same
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Classyruns: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2021
Seems someone within is pushing these Boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Djyucee1(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2021
This is a big slap on our military.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by temptnow: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2021
Boko Haram and Nigerian army and one family, don't be deceived Nigerians
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Depressed101: 11:50am On Jun 26, 2021
kmcutez:

I think Boko Haram are mainly Kanuris fighting to secede from Nigeria. Fulani Herdsmen are Buhari people. That is why the army goes after and kill Boko Haram but not the Herdsmen, even though both are causing havoc. Buhari is using the Fulani Herdsmen to take over Nigeria. Kanuris are fighting to take over Borno and Yobe.
not secede. But take over Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2021
When are they attempting to take over aso rock?
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Jolomenas: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2021
Djyucee1:
This is a big slap on our military.
You guys should know what fake news is, Dont be that daft.
My house is just 2minutes walk to Airforce base
and I can confirm to you that this is absolute fake and stupid news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2021
Depressed101:
not secede. But take over Nigeria

Take over Nigeria is Fulani Herdsmen. I’m not yet sure who the Bandits are. Boko Haram just wants their Kanuri country.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Please who can explain why that student at the extreme end is not kneeling down among his peers.i need some explanations
Hes one of them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by WriterX(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2021
Euro 2021 , away match , we go hear the second leg soon.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Depressed101: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2021
kmcutez:

Take over Nigeria is Fulani Herdsmen. I’m not yet sure who the Bandits are. Boko Haram just wants their Kanuri country.
how old are you?
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by J0sh007: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Fake news... I don't know what's the problem with Nigerians and fake news... This report is untrue and a total lie... I'm there at the very moment
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Bahamas95(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Na my mouth you wan hear say cow na first class citizen for Nige.................*some text missing*

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Okudiover(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2021
To be candid I have expected this sort of moves and not a bit surprised. Boko haram is looking at reducing the air superiority enjoyed by the Nigerian Armed Forces. They may even have people trained to fly sophisticated planes since they have enormouels resources, patronage and international contacts. Why they can't use airforce weapons then they would seek to reduce this air superiority by the Nigerian air force by destroying their facilities. It is that simple.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2021
If Boko haram can be harming the northerners then there’s more to this
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by gbagyiza: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2021
Nbotee:
Imagine the confidence with which these ppl now attack

To me, this issue is more than what the eye can see. If the whole government of a country will sit quietly n allow terrorist to overrun its security architecture, that means something is seriously wrong. I suspect a conspiracy n if these guys succeeded in taking over, then Nigeria is gone forever.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Kizyte(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
He's Fulani

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by WATCHMANX: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Gondonu:
God bless you dearie.
He is disseminating nonsense!
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by nathyx(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
This is from a movie. It is not real dat why grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by nku5: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
fergie0o1:

Foundation for Investigative Journalism

shocked chineke nna!!

Airforce base Kaduna? It's all over
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by Draslo(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
He saw his mates handling arms and munitions like action film so he decided to join. It's not that hard. He will rise very quickly in ranks since he's educated.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by luvsalamat1991(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fahdiga1:
i laugh in china tongue,know matter how porous nigeria is you think terrorist can enter aso rock just like that.you better change your thought.
Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by eastOFwest(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

He was the Trojan Horse

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna by budusky05(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
they have gotten lot of armory now they want jets too
this country is gradually sinking down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak / Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal / The Body Of Josiah Waziri Fursum Assassinated With 16 AK 47 Bullets In Jos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.