Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) (19262 Views)

Security Agencies Know Bandits’ Hideouts – Sheikh Gumi Alleges / Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by glowingflame7: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
of course
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Chikispilot(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Isoright
my nigga nothing is issorite here o Light my shisha
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by tunjijones(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nigerians are still sleeping
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
smileyWith 4800naira learn how to benefit from the services of other people daily.
Make about 80 to 430 dollars in a week, selling and doing business with European residents.

09121.75.3886 call or chat up this number to start in a matter of minutes.[sup][/sup]
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by sweetshisha: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
undecided

Gumi is not just a cleric but also an NDA graduate and a former military captain

So as fanatic as he might sound, security is also his core profession after Islamic cleric

2 Likes

Lord Gumi is against your people. Lord kill him.
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by buchyson(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Who is fooling who?
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by CSTRR: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
If after hearing all these, you are still blaming those looking for their own country, then you are very mad.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by neighbourhud: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
sweetshisha:
Gumi is not just a cleric but also an NDA graduate and a former military captain

So as fanatic as he might sound, security is also his core profession after Islamic cleric

Thank you!!!

That man knows what he is saying but people are busy insulting him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by sweetshisha: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
neighbourhud:

Thank you!!!

That man knows what he is saying but people are busy insulting him.

Atleast give him benefits of doubt, hear him out and work on his intels
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Superboss: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Buhari is doing according the urchins and miscreants on Nairaland.
The worst of these NINCOMPOOPs is that useless Barbecue maker.
Since his idiotic motor is calling Buhari's critiques "children of hate and anger", he won't read and comment how Buhari is enabling banditry.
Murderfucking morons!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by mytime24(f): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bandit spokesman
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by neighbourhud: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

Atleast give him benefits of doubt, hear him out and work on his intels

Abi o
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Elock1: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=jennike post=103117878][/quote]una no dy tire?

1 Like

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
The day Abba kyra will move his boys to Kaduna, Zamfara and Borno then I will admit , truly he is super cop... super cop for innocent lag tag thugs with dane guns , go to North and meet your mates or North no longer need security
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
Divinehealer:
Nigerians are still sleeping
They are not.They are all awake.
Don't you hear the calibers of people he mentioned that used to go to bush with him for nogotiation?
They are not sleeping my dear.They all know what they are doing.
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Tudorsk(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Why the forces agencies didn't go on mission of dismantle the bandits, or why are they encouraging crimes in the country. Can you listen to yourself, you go with securities to bargain with bandits.... Who does that!!!

1 Like

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by slimman007: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=jennike post=103117878][/quote]

Guy when will you desist from this scam of yours...if you don't want the anger of God to descend on you better change now...
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by witworth(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Of course I know they know about it, sooner than later, the terrorism will bite you in that ass and stab you yourself in the back.
Continue to enjoy yourself while it lasts.
Sheybi na another group within terrorism killed shekau, e go reach your turn gumi, continue your mission.
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by NwaliE01: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
We are really in for a long thing.
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by rayvelez(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
Your darling daddy and the security agencys know wia d bandits reside but nah IPOB be d terrorists tueh naija is gone. Watch as dem avoid this thread but twitter nah d problem.
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by peterjulius00(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
This guy is one of the bendit causing problems in this country Nigeria ��, for me he should be arrested.
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Wordoftruth: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
So gumi has just affirmed the govt know where they are but not willing to take action
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by FutureHNDRxXx: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones / Military Battles Insurgents In Maiduguri, Many Killed - PUNCH / Senate Conducts Last Lap Of Ministerial Screening - Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.