Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) (19263 Views)

Security Agencies Know Bandits’ Hideouts – Sheikh Gumi Alleges / Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by FutureHNDRxXx: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
I wonder why they are yet to call these people what they trully are, Terrorists!!! shocked shocked
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Smartness889: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Goodday everyone. I need business/investment advice. I have 100k, I want to go into investment or business that can possibly fetch me at least 2k daily.

Which business and how should I go about your suggestions?

I appreciate responses
Thank you
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Clout chasing
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by dederocs(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Gumi stop all these you are doing, stop undermining Nigerian military, this path is ungodly.
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Why am I having this weird feelings that this shittss is more realer than BBN reunion....

Anyway, we're used to hearing such news here...
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
sammy7410:
For sale

No be juju be that!?? ooh sorry no be matches be that?
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by cardoctor(m): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Tyche(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
This means they know their locations
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:52am On Jun 27, 2021
We wey know know.
We know you are not alone in this your mission. The government, the military and the police are with you. They know where the bandits are but can't do anything cos they are all one family.
If they didn't know, they would have done something bad to you. They would have raided the forest and their camps. They would have fine after them the way they are going after ESN.
They have arrested and killed alit of yourth the way they are doing in the East.
We all know sir.
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Lacash: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Bigsam400(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Our government is corrupt. We shouldn't blame Gumi because his giving us clue to reason what our government have been doing but we blind @that. I think what Gumi try to let us understand is our leaders know whereabout those bandits, boko hram, and all those people that's killing us in this country those government 're using all this to loot our treasure that's politics game �let reason [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Bigsam400(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
And for Gumi his is there playcard they both understand there language Gumi +government+bandit some thing fishing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students To Ground Lagos Airport, Police Threaten Showdown / I Will Stop Corruption When Elected — Peter Obi At Chatham House / "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.