Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

How Do You Correct Your Partner When They Misbehave In Public. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Correct Your Partner When They Misbehave In Public. (308 Views)

How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Correct Your Partner When They Misbehave In Public. by Somtochukwu19: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
How do you correct your partner when they misbehave on public.

How can you do it without making your partner feel bad in front of his/her friends.

Or is it better to ignore the situation and correct them when you get home?.
Re: How Do You Correct Your Partner When They Misbehave In Public. by budaatum: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wait till I get home. "Sweetheart, I think we behaved badly in public. What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Correct Your Partner When They Misbehave In Public. by DDDEnterprises: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Take her to a private place or wait till you get to a private place. or give her a sign you believe she'll understand.

same applies for the males too... i hope I've satisfied the feminist looking at me one kind from the beginning of the comment. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Correct Your Partner When They Misbehave In Public. by BarrSly: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Back when I still dy do all this rubbish love and partner thing, once she Bleep up and she look my face she go know say she don marsh banga and immediately correct herself. I no dy too dy talk.

(1) (Reply)

Does My Attitude Stink? / Ladies That Have Dated Both Introvert ( Quiet ) And Extrovert Come And Share / Build A Christain Relationship On Any Of These Christain Dating Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.