Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). (10090 Views)

Who Killed It Between This Two Celebrities? (pics) / Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos / My Celebrity Pus@sy Only Good Enough For Celebrities (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2021
kenzysmith:
You WOR WOR sha no vex o but that d truth
Noo am not just photogenic, I look better in person

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by kenzysmith: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2021
Iamdbull:

Noo am not just photogenic, I look better in person
OK bro nice one brongood to know u doing good
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by OKOATA(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2021
How was Hiptv able to hear your music that they found you? can you elaborate brother. Thanks
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Jesterinjay:
Under the condition u work hard and diligently,success is inevitable cool
Thanks
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Neimarjr:
Tell Nancy Isime say I go enter am angry
You sure say you fit handle am?
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Nomanlike(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nice one bro. We should link up if u in Lagos and make good music
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by PrimeWatermark: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iamdbull:
Yesterday I dropped my hit single complain, unknown to me it got alot of attention and surprisingly I got a call to attend an event by Hiptv.
That's how I got there ooo and damn it I met most of the big celebrities in Nigeria.

I couldn't believe my eyes I was having chit chat with these people and even Nancy isime who was like the hottest babe in naija was just playing rough with me. Guys I can feel it. I am about to be a staaarrr. Please don't envy me, support your boy and let's put a Nairalander on the world map.

Incase you have not downloaded my hit single
Here is the link
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

This was #ayowalkforlife that happened yesterday.

Were you really there?
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Lordwaz(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
kenzysmith:

You come WOR WOR in side..MuMu boy. Like you fit create one persin.. you expect people to like this post!? ODE! I dey here dey wait d kin wor wor pikin wey you go born...fucking silly comment. Must you talk?
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Adaanna(f): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sky is your starting point bro
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

This was #ayowalkforlife that happened yesterday.

Were you really there?
Yes were you there too
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NOR ALLOW DAUGHTERS OF EVE TO FINISH YOUR BISCUIT OH
I won't thank you
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Divoc19:
How To Chill With Celebrity?
Find their locations and act like it's a co-incident
Lol
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Agbebakun22:
You're already going places soonest u will get there
Amen oo thanks
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by kenzysmith: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
[s]
Lordwaz:

You come WOR WOR in side..MuMu boy. Like you fit create one persin.. you expect people to like this post!? ODE! I dey here dey wait d kin wor wor pikin wey you go born...fucking silly comment. Must you talk? [/s]

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
I listened to one of your song, I enjoyed it, you're definitely going to high places but for now focus on giving us good music instead of letting all your success known to nairalanders
Alright boss I will do that thanks alot
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
gameboy727:
Who else was looking at the cameltoe of Nancy and that fair babe? grin

OP, continue to prosper and bigger you we pray.
Chaiii see where your eyes go
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
Silentgroper:
Bro do u have a bottle in ur pocket or is dat ur dick getting super hard?
I am very big
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
wumi2017:
Congratulations dear,, keep soaring higher
Thanks
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Conner44:
you be man. just within a space of a few months you are already making the right type of tunes, garnering the exact type of audience you need in your celebrity career. congratulations and more honey to your throats.

put in more work , do not let thefew acolades you have received so far get to your head. don't be like some nairaland local celebrities who show us their faces, family, food but achieve nothing and know nobody in their real lives.
Thanks alot
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Silentgroper(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iamdbull:
I am very big
Gross!
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by gameboy727(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iamdbull:

Chaiii see where your eyes go

Lol grin

Eyes gotta roam bro. Anyways, I hope this leads to open doors and greater opportunities for you.
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Crimpsy:
Celebrity world is a world filled with blood suckers and bad people.

Don't get carried Away by your present status

Work hard in your hustle and don't lose focus,

If not, these celebrities go dry u Up
You are not wrong at all
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iamdbull:

Alright boss I will do that thanks alot
You're welcome bruv. Peace
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bunmhi:
Congrats
Thanks
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
KanuSE:
Why all of una dey hold towel like say una dey take turn to bath, abi the place no get air-con ni? undecided
It was a fitness related event
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
MJBOLT:
why are you guys dressed in sport wears??
It's a sport event
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
Op looks more like an Athlete! Buh hey, Stormzy is doing it...

Before you insult the guy, Abeg share your unfiltered photos..
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Iamdbull:
Yesterday I dropped my hit single complain, unknown to me it got alot of attention and surprisingly I got a call to attend an event by Hiptv.
That's how I got there ooo and damn it I met most of the big celebrities in Nigeria.

I couldn't believe my eyes I was having chit chat with these people and even Nancy isime who was like the hottest babe in naija was just playing rough with me. Guys I can feel it. I am about to be a staaarrr. Please don't envy me, support your boy and let's put a Nairalander on the world map.

Incase you have not downloaded my hit single
Here is the link
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain
Bro you were the one that wanted to commit suicide sometimes back, right?? Omo I happy for you o. @ least me sef don know somebody who don parade with A list celebrities!

I pray someone signs you into a record lebel or something...

We all deserve happiness! One again, Congratulations!ยก
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by PrimeWatermark: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Iamdbull:

Yes were you there too

You forgot to upload this grin

Abi is that not you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Myra Hills,the Woman With The Largest Fake Boobs / Can You Marry A Girl Who Barbs Her Hair? / I Am Cheating On My Wife And Having The Best Sex Of My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.