Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). (10087 Views)

Who Killed It Between This Two Celebrities? (pics) / Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos / My Celebrity Pus@sy Only Good Enough For Celebrities (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by KanuSE: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
Crimpsy:
Celebrity world is a world filled with blood suckers and bad people.

Don't get carried Away by your present status

Work hard in your hustle and don't lose focus,

If not, these celebrities go dry u Up

WORD !
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by shegzy0514(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Na just time u, go reach there by his grace
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
chatinent:
Way up, bro. ✌️
Thanks man
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
kinglaxon:
Here you go. https://metrovibes.ng/dbullofficial-complain/
I can't believe it, seriously thank you so much I really appreciate it

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by xxxXXXxxx: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bless up!
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by AgainstIslam(f): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
It's like this guy is not Airforce Reloaded after all.
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by kinglaxon: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Iamdbull:

Share link
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Harddiskng(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
@Iamdbull I dey gbadu your hustle, keep putting in work.

Nice one �
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamagoodgirll: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Congrats keep up with the good work
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Abbey117(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
O boy

You're good for Photoshop cheesy cheesy

Abeg you fit Photoshop Rolando and me together
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by deltateam: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
It's unfortunate the youths are losing it these days. No wonder our grandfathers are still Presidents.

The beating is cool but the lyrics is shitty but like I said that's what the youths are vibing to.

Shake your Bombom indeed. embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
SportsHD:
Bruhhh , Make I no just shiit on your parade.
Big ups.
When are you gonna drop a visual for us? Music video?
Very soon man thanks alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Teeyin(m): 12:03am On Jun 27, 2021
Finally mama's prayer make it happen...takecare of her!
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Jaysleeves(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2021
Neimarjr:
Tell Nancy Isime say I go enter am angry
Some people head nor correct for this nairaland!! Werey cheesy
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by heartbraker(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2021
This is pure photoshop and nobody saw dis?
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Lamanii22(f): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2021
Awwww congratulations hun....God bless you... Now don't forget where you're coming from... What's your name like artistic name?
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by onomeabuja: 1:15am On Jun 27, 2021
Iamdbull:
Yesterday I dropped my hit single complain, unknown to me it got alot of attention and surprisingly I got a call to attend an event by Hiptv.
That's how I got there ooo and damn it I met most of the big celebrities in Nigeria.

I couldn't believe my eyes I was having chit chat with these people and even Nancy isime who was like the hottest babe in naija was just playing rough with me. Guys I can feel it. I am about to be a staaarrr. Please don't envy me, support your boy and let's put a Nairalander on the world map.

Incase you have not downloaded my hit single
Here is the link
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain
shocked
make u no forget me ooooo because me 2 wan become celebrity like u kiss
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by LikeAking: 1:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Nice!

Front Page
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Tomygins: 2:14am On Jun 27, 2021
It doesn't mean nothing. They won't help u or give u money.if u like go carry hiv na u know

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by juman(m): 4:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Happy for you.
Work more harder.
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Angelacruz: 4:50am On Jun 27, 2021
Congrats
Iamdbull:
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by phemmyfour: 5:26am On Jun 27, 2021
Na where your right hand dey in that pix with Nancy
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Mrkcee(m): 5:47am On Jun 27, 2021
U r doing well brother
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by sonofanarchy(m): 6:34am On Jun 27, 2021
You go gym, come talk say them invite you.. shey you dey mad ni

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2021
KanuSE:
[/b]

So nairalanders are now the village people ehn?
My point is, let your success hit like a silent fart. No one hears the sound, they only perceive the smell
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by SenecaTheYonger: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2021
it's like all of you are the same height.
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by maiquel: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Well done
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by DukeNija(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2021
maiquel:
Well done

I sent you a message.
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by becky39000(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2021
kenzysmith:
You WOR WOR sha no vex o but that d truth

Ah! Ah! Kilode!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iceyjayz: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2021
Congrats to you bro, I wish you all the best. at least you are better than Airforce1 the quack musician, just keep doing your thing and focus
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by anselm791(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2021
This is quite impressive.
Well done.
Where the link to the single?

SEEN!!!!
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2021
Fahdiga1:
More of this bro
Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This Bad Girl O! / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex / Meet Myra Hills,the Woman With The Largest Fake Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.