Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Falling D!ck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling D!ck (1215 Views)

A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling D!ck by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
Please guys I have a problem.
There's this girl I have been asking out for a long time now. I finally got her.
But the problem is whenever I want to have sex with her, initially my dick will be erect but once I remove her clothes my it will fall. It has happened 2 times now. I tried other girls to check if it's natural but it is not. I still have constant and strong erection on other ladies.

Then I visited some "babas" and "medicine men" to check. They said someone implanted something in her that will make another men impossible to sex her. Others said is her spirit.

They all proffer solutions to me on what has to be done.
My thinking now is whether to find the solution which is diabolical or run away.
My instinct is telling me that if I run away, I loose guard based on I have been chasing her for a long time.
Please u guys should advice me

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Falling D!ck by Augla1: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
If you like no jakpa, dey there dey say you no wan loose guard.
Shebi you wan loose your destiny for common snail wey full everywhere?

2 Likes

Re: Falling D!ck by MITCHELL96: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
So after all what people/doctors,Baba's told you, you still want to have sex with her? undecided you need slap oo, Is she the only girl with pussy? or is she the most beautiful girl you've ever seen? What if you finally break the evil chain and sex her not knowing the guy that did this also added "DEATH" to whosever sex her ?? undecided Nawa oo undecided undecided People go just dey zuzu on top sex matter, what if she's a marine spirit ? Or is it because you haven't met one yet? you go just waste your Destiny because of 10 mins joy undecided

1 Like

Re: Falling D!ck by advanceDNA: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Smartsleepy:
There's this girl I have been asking out for a long time now. I finally got her.
But the problem is whenever I want to have sex with her, initially my dick will be erect but once I remove her clothes my it will fall. It has happened 2 times now. I tried other girls to check if it's natural but it is not. I still have constant and strong erection on other ladies.

Then I visited some "babas" and "medicine men" to check. They said someone implanted something in her that will make another men impossible to sex her. Others said is her spirit.

My thinking now is whether to find the solution which is diabolical or run away.
My instinct is telling me that if I run away, I loose guard based on I have been chasing her for a long time.

Walk away now...dont ever near that girl again.....don’t say I ddnt tell you
Re: Falling D!ck by slawormiir: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni na anxiety dey do you
Forget all those diabolism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falling D!ck by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni na anxiety dey do you
Forget all those diabolism
No be anxiety bros.
Why is she the only girl that I have anxiety on?
Re: Falling D!ck by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Smartsleepy:

No be anxiety bros.

Can you give her contact to boys to confirm if she’s truly under a spell or not? Since the spell is working on you, let others try and see. We will come back for testimony.

3 Likes

Re: Falling D!ck by lastburn(m): 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
You go just die for nothing who go carry your body go police station. Die wrongfully. Guy run make your leg dey touch your back
Re: Falling D!ck by Obakashdee(m): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Oga you are not just sexually attracted to her simple.

1 Like

Re: Falling D!ck by danietohbadt(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Don't worry, when you summersault three times, you go learn
Re: Falling D!ck by Goldbw122(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Just stay clear simple to avoid story that hurts
Re: Falling D!ck by BarrSly: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
You get chance use Babalawo and of all things you could use him to do na to check why you no fit f@ck ONE GIRL! you got a long way to go geeee.
Re: Falling D!ck by fati2001(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Smartsleepy:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Go bring live lion premolar teeth and ur failing dick will be solved.

1 Like

Re: Falling D!ck by Prolificgiant(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Must u enter every hole? Check my signature
Re: Falling D!ck by MasterShifu010(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Smartsleepy:

No be anxiety bros.
Forget that thing all na anxiety, make una leave all theses fetish believes .
Sometimes I think fetish believes is the reason why Africans are still backward

1 Like

Re: Falling D!ck by Augla1: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:

Go bring live lion premolar teeth and ur failing dick will be solved.
Guy, abeg which brand you dey take
Infact, for all this Nairaland na only 'me' and you get sense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Has Your Girlfriend Ever Cried For You / I Have Feelings For My Brother, I Want Him To Make Me M0@n Like The Other Girls / Guys, Avoid Her If She Is Out Of Your League. Save Yourself The Stress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.