Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Have Feelings For My Brother, I Want Him To Make Me M0@n Like The Other Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For My Brother, I Want Him To Make Me M0@n Like The Other Girls (1240 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Feelings For My Brother, I Want Him To Make Me M0@n Like The Other Girls by LoveEtRomance11: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
I have been in love with Dare for as long as I can remember. No, my obsession with my older brother did not start out as a physical attraction. I adored and admired him for years. Then when I was 17, we lost our parents and it was just Dare and I. By then, he was in university and had managed to get a job that made it possible for him to rent a small flat not far from his school. He brought me to live with him. I had just finished secondary school and I was working as a salesgirl so I can save some money to start university too. My brother could barely afford his own school fees and our upkeep so I insisted, instead of him dropping out, I can work for a year and get some money together. Besides, it made sense that he graduate so he can maybe get a better job and we can live more comfortably.

Being in such close quarters with my brother each day just served to strengthen our bond. Because he worked so hard at his school and at his job, I loved taking care of him. I cooked his favourite meals and made sure our home was comfortable. I would warm his bath water and happily do his laundry.

I began to notice my feelings were different when I found myself crying whenever he brought home any lady. It was rare. My brother was not the kind to chase after women. But, whenever a girl came home with him, I was angry. I would stay in my room and sulk for hours. Sometimes, he asked me what was wrong but I said nothing. I could not even explain to myself how I felt.

Then he would take them into his bedroom and I would hear my darling brother make them m0-an. Some would scream and yell. Oh, how I wished it was me. How I wished my brother was making me holler like that. My ar0-@usal at listening to them would dampen my jealousy and anger. If the girls were screaming loud enough, I would dig my fingers in my panties and f!-nger myself, soaking my hand in my cv-m within minutes. I would hear the bed creak as they fv-ccked and I would close my eyes, bite my bottom lip so I would not make a sound.

This was the routine for nearly a year until I met Lara. As soon as he came home that evening and introduced her as his girlfriend, I knew this was different. She was tall, curvy and gorgeous. I noticed a hint of her n!-pples peeking through the black chiffon blouse she wore. I never used to notice this sort of thing but I was so drawn to this lady in a way I could not explain.
Continue Reading…
https://tiktalkhub.com/nasty-nina-my-brothers-cvm/21/11/2021/
Re: I Have Feelings For My Brother, I Want Him To Make Me M0@n Like The Other Girls by Timson01(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Incomplete story
Re: I Have Feelings For My Brother, I Want Him To Make Me M0@n Like The Other Girls by Nurarabe(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Stewfeed bloggers

(1) (Reply)

Behold, My Rain Boot / Save This Message / Man And Woman Trapped Together While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.