Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' (33999 Views)

'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / Buratai To Troops: We Are Days Away From Finally Defeating Boko Haram/iswap / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by AntiBMC(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
I thought FG nd their army said they have defeated Bokoharam?

Us£less terr0rists...all of them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by ogododo: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
AntiBMC:
I thought FG nd their army said they have defeated Bokoharam?

Us£less terr0rists...all of them.

De story be like de days of kings when allies de come together.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by EMMY76: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
This is exactly what shiek gumi have been dreaming about.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by ogododo: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
EMMY76:
This is exactly what shiek gumi have been dreaming about.
Gumi don talk security knows when he de follow bandits yarn.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Boko Haram and ISWAP are both the militia of the Arewa and Buhari
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by ogododo: 6:04am On Jun 27, 2021
unbelievers una better pray for Church today before dem kill us finish. Happy Sabbath.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Fejoku: 6:24am On Jun 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:

This is another proof that ISWAP and Bokoharam members are Fulani's and this another indication that bandits are offshot of ISWAP and Bokoharam....
Not exactly. A coup was executed and the initial Kanuri head has been dethroned. Shekau was Kanuri and has been removed from the position while the original brains behind them all the while just assumed command. This is why you heard the fulani language included now. The synergy signifies that something big is coming. The herdsmen/militia attack down South was to test the ground. Already you know the Nigerian army led by the fulanis are backing up these terrorists. Obed Mailafia was right in all he revealed. 2022 is the main year but before then, Kaduna and Abuja would have been overrun.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Theunbothered: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2021
When will this rubbish end?
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2021
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will wreck havoc on them before they get to Christians!
They shall turn against themselves and kill themselves with the weapon the purchased.
Guys, the end is upon us. Repent!

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Curious345: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2021
Fulani +kanuri steady TERRORIzing the entire West Africa

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Bodyodour: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2021
I knew it would come to this.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by VEXT: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2021
Islam and their wahala

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Splitmind: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2021
Though I'm not a fan of their methods they are right that unbelievers should be severely punished for all the harm they have done to Nigeria.

Their turn is coming.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Grace001: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2021
Unbelievers....Be ready to start buying prayer kettle and change your name to Muslim names to Ahmed, Sodiq, Yusuf, Aminah, Latifat and Rashidah

Because these people are coming for you...

Happy one Nigeria as Boko Haram and iswap is about to deal with unbeliever Nigerians

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by November24(f): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2021
I watched the video.
Is it by force to be a Muslim.

That guy is even quoting their evil quran

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2021
Am actually less concerned as long as they don't enter Yorubaland.....any stupid "one nigeria" yoruba who is still in the north would have themselves to blame.......a fatwa has been declared on your heads.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by AmazingELixir: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2021
grin

Just looking through the picture to see the one with the sophisticated rifle that did the thundering as reported I the thread and I observed they are all bearing almost similar weapons expect the terrorist on red kaftan.

Blasted headslammers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2021
Them boko pigeons end is soon coming.

The more they cry the more they burn

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Masterclass32: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
When we say we need to break up this country, they start talking nonsense.

What do we have in common with terrorists? Some people are more concerned with dipping a book in the Atlantic while other after more worthwhile pursuits. Some abhor progress while others embrace it. This country is not one.

Restructure or break up this country.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by meobizy(f): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
If this was coming then why kill Shekau in the first place? I guess they saw the financial gain in following the former’s ideology.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by rowrowland: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Buhari and Pantami are close to their mission only in the Northern part of the country...I pity Christians up North.
Once they carry their madness close to the borders of Biafra, they will see another kind of madness.
#oneNigeria campaigners can enjoy their Boko/ISWAP alliance.
Umahi can become president of Boko Republic while boko new commander can be his chief of defense staff...mad Fulani asslicker.
Just Sharraap dia. You don't have type all the time.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by colorsofrainbow: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2021
rowrowland:

Just Sharraap dia. You don't have type all the time.

Go and tell ur boko bandit Terrorist brothers to shut up first

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by rowrowland: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2021
nijaomegacode:
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will wreck havoc on them before they get to Christians!
They shall turn against themselves and kill themselves with the weapon the purchased.
Guys, the end is upon us. Repent!
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will wreck havoc on them before they get to us innocent Christians & Muslims!. Good comment.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 27, 2021
Masterclass32:
When we say we need to break up this country, they start talking nonsense.

What do we have in common with terrorists? Some people are more concerned with dipping a book in the Atlantic while other after more worthwhile pursuits. Some abhor progress while others embrace it. This country is not one.

Restructure or break up this country.

It won't help matters if we break up the country

Boko is not about creating an Islamic state in Nigeria. It is about creating an Islamic state in the whole of west Africa and beyond period.

That is why they must be stopped now. And why it is sad the governemt isn't up and doing about it
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by richmond500: 8:38am On Jun 27, 2021
November24:
I watched the video.
Is it by force to be a Muslim.

That guy is even quoting their evil quran
I think we the christians are also provoking them.

Just like we are provoking the ipob terrorists with our utterance, we just don't know how to talk, whenever there is a thread about Hausa or Muslims, we are quick to insult and provoke, me I no ready to die for these extremists.

Modified
To those quoting me that ordinary words can't cause these are yet to know that every war that has been fought in history started with just words

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by rowrowland: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Go and tell ur boko bandit Terrorist brothers to shut up first
Nigeria army will definitely achieve that by God's Grace. In the meantime bloody civilians shouldn't poison our collective peaceful space & minds. We have too much to bear already. One Love
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Educationalserv: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2021
ogododo:

https://leadership.ng/breaking-bharam-iswap-forge-alliance-threatens-havoc-against-unbelievers/amp/?
they look cajoled. The matured one have been exterminated by air strikes .this na adolence terrorists .
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Corrections: 8:41am On Jun 27, 2021
ONE NIGERIA INDEED MAKE ONE NIGERIA CREW KEEP DECEIVING THEMSELVES!!

FRUITLESS MARRIAGE IS NOT BY FORCE

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by November24(f): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2021
richmond500:
I think we the christians are also provoking them.

Just like we are provoking the ipob terrorists with our utterance, we just don't know how to talk, whenever there is a thread about Hausa or Muslims, we are quick to insult and provoke, me I no ready to die for these extremists

Have u been to borno

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by richmond500: 8:46am On Jun 27, 2021
November24:

Have u been to borno
wetin wan carry my legs reach borno?

I am saying the way we talk on other religions is becoming annoying.

We are not different from them, the difference is that we don't carry weapons and fight for our own God, but we are no different from these guys who thinks as long as u don't agree with them u are an unbeliever

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by naikeboy(m): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2021
So who are the real unbelievers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Why PDP Settled For Northern Presidency — Vanguard / Dino Melaye Lawyers, David Amaefula & Pius Udo-Inyang Released From Kuje Prison / Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.