Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' (33997 Views)

'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / Buratai To Troops: We Are Days Away From Finally Defeating Boko Haram/iswap / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Kuginzi: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

I'm very pained my brother.That's why I'm in Katsina now
Ha! So your condition has gone out of control. Well I feel your pain.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by nairanaira12: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Splitmind:
Though I'm not a fan of their methods they are right that unbelievers should be severely punished for all the harm they have done to Nigeria.

Their turn is coming.

Please, what is your definition of "unbelievers"?
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by nairanaira12: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2021
Grace001:
Unbelievers....Be ready to start buying prayer kettle and change your name to Muslim names to Ahmed, Sodiq, Yusuf, Aminah, Latifat and Rashidah

Because these people are coming for you...

Happy one Nigeria as Boko Haram and iswap is about to deal with unbeliever Nigerians

Cursed religion

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Odingo1: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2021
Muslims always killing for their god.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by November24(f): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2021
richmond500:
wetin wan carry my legs reach borno?

I am saying the way we talk on other religions is becoming annoying.

We are not different from them, the difference is that we don't carry weapons and fight for our own God, but we are no different from these guys who thinks as long as u don't agree with them u are an unbeliever

You trying to be rational.
A religious war is no where near what IPOB is doing now.

You don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2021
The end is here...

Dead country... undecided
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Tareq1105: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
Hope they concentrate their attack on north warning they mustn't cross border to south. Hope we hear good news soon .

Is North not part of Nigeria? Don't you have any relative or friends in the North?

It's our battle and we have to face it together.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
They can invade all the region that voted for the foolish man in Aso rock, We don't have Muslims in our tribe and we don't care what they do next.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by richmanrichard: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Midas01:
You're a mad and you'll die a painful death soon. The God of heaven and earth that I serve will see that you and your folks who love blood will have a gruesome end.
baba chill. thats not what he meant.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by velocity25(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Where are the coward civilians killing army,they wouldn't go after them, idiots.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by ransomed: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Do not rely on FG for your security. DEFEND yourself with whatever is available to you. Since the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of heaven suffers violence and the violent take it by force.
It is foolishness to allow Islam and Mohammedans to kill you in the name of an Arabian deity you do not believe in.
Use everything at your disposal to defend yourself. FG is part of the conspiracy according to Sheik Gumi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by aspabay(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
They will all be destroyed by our gallant Armed Forces.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Ahmeduana(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Gradually, little by little they are trying to rewrite the story by eliminating the role of boko haram in there political shenanigans, but what they don't know is that they are also telling the whole world that NIGERIA IS NOW A FULL BLOWN TERRORIST NATION!
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by DAMN99: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
since from the beginning of time. there number one plan is to wipe all Christians in the name of jihad but they are still struggling and couldn't succeed cause God is not on their side, even Allah is not on their side.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by BobbyZrealist(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
Plut01:

Atheists, Christians and other Kuffers, una don hear like this so? If this headslamers catch una, nah spike straight.

And always have it in your head that you live among their closet sympathizers everyday.

Everywhere!! Brother
Even on this forum.

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by kingsceemark(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
Hope they concentrate their attack on north warning they mustn't cross border to south. Hope we hear good news soon .

Which south are you talking about? No dey associate us the Igbos and yorubas together, you hear? Remember say the green soup people have Muslims in their domain

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Ikpunekenwa(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Splitmind:
Though I'm not a fan of their methods they are right that unbelievers should be severely punished for all the harm they have done to Nigeria.

Their turn is coming.
So you want all of us to be muslims abi?
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Ikpunekenwa(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
rowrowland:

Just Sharraap dia. You don't have type all the time.
Because he is saying the truth right?
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Ikpunekenwa(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
rowrowland:

God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will wreck havoc on them before they get to us innocent Christians & Muslims!. Good comment.
The only innocent and good muslim is a dead one because all muslims are terrorist either active or in reserve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by GorillaApp(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
rayvelez:
Let their madness stay in north and end in north. That's wat thr darling daddy want cos they are fighting holy war for thr Mohammed. The zombies,sheikh Gumi,pantami and co are happy with it.
While I wish it stays in the north, my heart goes out to other tribes up there who are Christians

Make dem no bring their madness come east cos we get the cure. Every igbo man when the chips are down, is soldier

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Ikpunekenwa(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Beancounter93:

It won't help matters if we break up the country

Boko is not about creating an Islamic state in Nigeria. It is about creating an Islamic state in the whole of west Africa and beyond period.

That is why they must be stopped now. And why it is sad the governemt isn't up and doing about it
It is a lie, ghana is not bigger than the whole of south east but boko dare not go near there, it is only in Nigeria that bokoharam is even seizing territories because they have majority of sponsors and supporters here. If dividing this country will make everyone manage their security so that we know you don't have a saboteur in your security like what is happening in the military and the north now where if you firght bokoharam or bandits too much, you'll be set up for ambush and wasted. In this sorth of thing, we now know we don't share many things in common and we don't trust each other, let the country be divided lets go our separate ways, those who wants to mingle in other regions can use their visa for that.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Ikpunekenwa(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
richmond500:
I think we the christians are also provoking them.

Just like we are provoking the ipob terrorists with our utterance, we just don't know how to talk, whenever there is a thread about Hausa or Muslims, we are quick to insult and provoke, me I no ready to die for these extremists
You are an animal if mere spoken words or written can make you kill your fellow human. You said IPOB are terrorists but they are fighting for self determination with a reason but your bokoharam said they want you who already is supporting them and I that don't have anything to do with Islam and will never have anything to do with it to be muslims. To me I will choose the lesser evil that just don't trust the contraception and want out and don't trust the government again.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by ofiko123(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Will boko haram ever end in Nigeria??
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Ikpunekenwa(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
rowrowland:

Nigeria army will definitely achieve that by God's Grace. In the meantime bloody civilians shouldn't poison our collective peaceful space & minds. We have too much to bear already. One Love
The too much we have to bear that you guys brought on us because you want to please a private part licking fake prophet (Sex Award Winner) and his blood sucking animalistic allah.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Ameboperoo(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
flokii:
Things are getting really worse..

Nigeria is going gradually and the government of the day is watching.. Look at Syria and co.. Is it until we all flee to become refugees and IDP camp dwellers in neighboring countries that those in government will realize all is not well?
The problem is that no neighbouring country can contain the population of Nigeria. We're about the ¼ of the whole of Africa fa!
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Edusouls(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
Shut up fool, ur fellow Biafra agitators done close mouth enter inside, even Nnamdi Kanu Don close mouth, ESN members are being mowed down daily and would soon be decimated.christians have been living up north before ur father was born idiot ur mumu never doo..
colorsofrainbow:
Buhari and Pantami are close to their mission only in the Northern part of the country...I pity Christians up North.
Once they carry their madness close to the borders of Biafra, they will see another kind of madness.
#oneNigeria campaigners can enjoy their Boko/ISWAP alliance.
Umahi can become president of Boko Republic while boko new commander can be his chief of defense staff...mad Fulani asslicker.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Boudiccao: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
My annoyance with all this is how Britain the creators of Nigeria know what is about to happen but still choose to preach One Nigeria to protect their interest in their biggest West African colony instead of giving support to the different fractions that prefer to secede from Nigeria. The knew something was about to happen and that was the reason they issued amnesty to Ipob. These people will rather join hands with the Fulani led govt than speak up for the balkanization of what they created.

Britian is worst than the devil.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Edusouls(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ur mumu never doo, u fellow don close mouth enter inside
Freestainworld:
They won't go after them now, they will be killing innocent people in the East but run away from terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by richmond500: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

You are an animal if mere spoken words or written can make you kill your fellow human. You said IPOB are terrorists but they are fighting for self determination with a reason but your bokoharam said they want you who already is supporting them and I that don't have anything to do with Islam and will never have anything to do with it to be muslims. To me I will choose the lesser evil that just don't trust the contraception and want out and don't trust the government again.
let's not resort to fight, but u have no idea how strong the tongue can be, a misguided speech can destroy a country, I think we should Begin to learn to accommodate each other and have respect for what people believes.

My problem with Ipob is not about self determination but they are trying to forcefully enter the ND region while it is obvious we don't want to have anything to do with the problem they are facing with Nigerian govt
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Ikpunekenwa(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
lamalang:
Dirty pigs
If mohammed is a dirty pig, why won't his disciples be swines?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Ikpunekenwa(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Almaigaa:

The bolded are the major Terrorist Nigeria Galant Soldiers must eliminate grin grin grin grin
You known mohammed was a dirty pig

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.