Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' (33990 Views)

'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / Buratai To Troops: We Are Days Away From Finally Defeating Boko Haram/iswap / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by GorillaApp(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
richmond500:
I think we the christians are also provoking them.

Just like we are provoking the ipob terrorists with our utterance, we just don't know how to talk, whenever there is a thread about Hausa or Muslims, we are quick to insult and provoke, me I no ready to die for these extremists
Thunder smack you dia!
Provoke who? Terrorists. So my utterances provoke s terrorists and the only way they can show their grievance is by killing others!
U people truly reason from your anus.
That was how someone in the presidency called bihari was saying that drug abuse is worse than banditary and terrorism.
This country is finished. They should just give you imps your own nation so you can reason like this.
Don't bother to respond cos I won't see it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by colorsofrainbow: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Edusouls:
Shut up fool, ur fellow Biafra agitators done close mouth enter inside, even Nnamdi Kanu Don close mouth, ESN members are being mowed down daily and would soon be decimated.christians have been living up north before ur father was born idiot ur mumu never doo..
Even grasseaters are now increasing in Katsina & the entire north
Our Northern kids are now enjoying.
Boko boys are flexing our infrastructures with army and police fleeing for their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Ikpunekenwa(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
dmbb:
Ipob's friends are funny
They are not friends with Igbos cos they don't shout Allah Kubar before killing innocent civilians.
Igbos are not fighting for one provate part licking monster that says he is a fake stupid hopeless and useless prophet and one rapist blood thirsty violent god that promises his minions 72 virgins if they kill unbelievers.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Easy5265: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Spot on. Not so many Nigerians know that Shekau is kanuri. Southerners should be worried with this alliance.
Fejoku:

Not exactly. A coup was executed and the initial Kanuri head has been dethroned. Shekau was Kanuri and has been removed from the position while the original brains behind them all the while just assumed command. This is why you heard the fulani language included now. The synergy signifies that something big is coming. The herdsmen/militia attack down South was to test the ground. Already you know the Nigerian army led by the fulanis are backing up these terrorists. Obed Mailafia was right in all he revealed. 2022 is the main year but before then, Kaduna and Abuja would have been overrun.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Ikpunekenwa(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
richmond500:
let's not resort to fight, but u have no idea how strong the tongue can be, a misguided speech can destroy a country, I think we should Begin to learn to accommodate each other and have respect for what people believes.

My problem with Ipob is not about self determination but they are trying to forcefully enter the ND region while it is obvious we don't want to have anything to do with the problem they are facing with Nigerian govt
I don't think any IPOB wants to enter ND, many of the Igbos already told them that since you guys don't want to have anything to do with us that you guys should be left alone and from my end here, no one has been including you guys in anything or invading your lands.

At least most of us have been tutored on how you and middle belters betrayed, killed us even more the northerners during the war, so we ourselves are scared of having any foreign tribe in us again because everyone is scared of trust issues. So don't disturb yourself that IPOP is encroaching into ND, the oil you have is in south east and there is gas in abundance in Imo state so I don't know why we should be bothered about you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Easy5265: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Provoke ? You provoke a religion to commit mass murder. The average northern Muslim is a mass murderer, you have no idea how bad it is.

richmond500:

Just like we are provoking the ipob terrorists with our utterance, we just don't know how to talk, whenever there is a thread about Hausa or Muslims, we are quick to insult and provoke, me I no ready to die for these extremists.

Modified
To those quoting me that ordinary words can't cause these are yet to know that every war that has been fought in history started with just words

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by dederocs(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
They are jihadists, kidnappers and armed robbers, their masters are in Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc. Kill them all

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by dederocs(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

I don't think any IPOB wants to enter ND, many of the Igbos already told them that since you guys don't want to have anything to do with us that you guys should be left alone and from my end here, no one has been including you guys in anything or invading your lands.

At least most of us have been tutored on how you and middle belters betrayed, killed us even more the northerners during the war, so we ourselves are scared of having any foreign tribe in us again because everyone is scared of trust issues. So don't disturb yourself that IPOP is encroaching into ND, the oil you have is in south east and there is gas in abundance in Imo state so I don't know why we should be bothered about you guys.
Which oil in South East angry
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by dederocs(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
hakym619:

At one glance, it seems that the verse is saying to eliminate all religions and establish Islam only, but that is completely contradictory to the following verses:

“Had your Lord so willed ˹O Prophet˺, all ˹people˺ on earth would have certainly believed, every single one of them! Would you then force people to become believers?” (Quran 10:99).

Therefore do remind, for you (Muhammad) are only a reminder.You are not a watcher over them; (Quran 88:21–22).

There is no compulsion in religion (Quran 2:256).

Say,... “ To you your religion, to me my religion” (Quran Chapter 109)

8:39 is saying to strive until they are not persecuted or driven away or continuously attacked and until they can practice their religion “entirely” (all 5 pillars) without fear. And this verse was applicable for the time period the prophet Muhammad was present

Bleep you, you idiots have no right to talk about other religion, focus on your fake religion of paedophiles, you idiots will see the war you seek. Stupid jihad hypocrites...who gave you fools the right to be the judge?

With your hypocritical religion, fucking lil kids, killing like animals... thunder fire una.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by hakym619(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
dederocs:

Bleep you, you idiots have no right to talk about other religion, focus on your fake religion of paedophiles, you idiots will see the war you seek. Stupid jihad hypocrites...who gave you fools the right to be the judge?

With your hypocritical religion, fucking lil kids, killing like animals... thunder fire una.

Get well soon sir
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Calitoscassius(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin grin I am guessing this is just the start of terrorism in nigeria. All that rubbish about fighting terrorism and insecurity are just bullshit!

The Jihad is just beginning

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by dederocs(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
hakym619:

Get well soon sir
You, your stupid terrorists brothers should get well, not me

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Splitmind: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
nairanaira12:

Please, what is your definition of "unbelievers"?

See my profile
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
To federal government these ones deserve amnesty but IPOB don't deserve amnesty
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by petitejolie(f): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
The Arab that created this religion are living in peace. Embracing other people. Allowing alcohol for those that drink it, allow tourist to wear pant and bra on their sea in d name of tourism but blacks are the one killing demselves. This world that even your Quran says will end is wat ur fighting to occupy and make living unbearable for your fellow human. I wish u can have a sneak peep into wat is happening to shekau, and co then u will know that you’re building treasures in hell fire where saitan will welcome you dumb heads
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by pejuakinab: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nbotee:
Abeggi... ISWAP, BOKO HARAM, BANDITS are all one and the same
You forgot to add Presidency
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Okhuadams(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
THANK GOD THAT GOD IS STILL ALIVE
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by UtuokeAlcoholic: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:

This is another proof that ISWAP and Bokoharam members are Fulani's and this another indication that bandits are offshot of ISWAP and Bokoharam....
Since the speak English, then they are also English men. I only reasoned following your logic.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
To federal government these ones deserve amnesty but IPOB don't deserve amnesty
Go and tell that to trump
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by gawu1: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bahamas95:
Oga check the list again, you omitted the rotten meat griller.

The list can't be complete without him.
Advising your co pig to gutter mud swimming! Is ok.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
dederocs:

Did he make up those quotations or he gave reference to it? Religion to me is the science of logic and reasoning. Why can't you reason with him and defeat his argument instead of resulting to insult if you are truthful.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by odysey: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
Hope they concentrate their attack on north warning they mustn't cross border to south. Hope we hear good news soon .

You haven't heard? They're already south and will launch attacks soon
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Bahamas95(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
gawu1:

Advising your co pig to gutter mud swimming! Is ok.

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by UKBobo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Boudiccao:
My annoyance with all this is how Britain the creators of Nigeria know what is about to happen but still choose to preach One Nigeria to protect their interest in their biggest West African colony instead of giving support to the different fractions that prefer to secede from Nigeria. The knew something was about to happen and that was the reason they issued amnesty to Ipob. These people will rather join hands with the Fulani led govt than speak up for the balkanization of what they created.

Britian is worst than the devil.

Far worse than the devil sef!
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Almaigaa: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

You known mohammed was a dirty pig

Yes I know.
I also know that, the NORTH have succeeded in ISLAMIZING OVER 60% of IGBO'S in the EAST
. cheesy cheesy

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by dmbb: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

They are not friends with Igbos cos they don't shout Allah Kubar before killing innocent civilians.
Igbos are not fighting for one provate part licking monster that says he is a fake stupid hopeless and useless prophet and one rapist blood thirsty violent god that promises his minions 72 virgins if they kill unbelievers.
Killing is killing whoever does it, you might claim to be a Jew and a killer terrorist at the same time, though the original Jews disowned you grin. Pls when is your ring leader coming back to the dot in a circle? Tell me shocked
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
hakym619:

At one glance, it seems that the verse is saying to eliminate all religions and establish Islam only, but that is completely contradictory to the following verses:

“Had your Lord so willed ˹O Prophet˺, all ˹people˺ on earth would have certainly believed, every single one of them! Would you then force people to become believers?” (Quran 10:99).

Therefore do remind, for you (Muhammad) are only a reminder.You are not a watcher over them; (Quran 88:21–22).

There is no compulsion in religion (Quran 2:256).

Say,... “ To you your religion, to me my religion” (Quran Chapter 109)

8:39 is saying to strive until they are not persecuted or driven away or continuously attacked and until they can practice their religion “entirely” (all 5 pillars) without fear. And this verse was applicable for the time period the prophet Muhammad was present

Abdul you can only deceive yourself, Quran with the Hadith are consistent with blood shed of unbelievers until their is no more non Muslims

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Christianvoice: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Islam cannot be never be a religion of peace.
Hear what God says about Ishmael, the father of Islam.
And he(Ishmael) shall be a wild (violent) man , his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him, and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren. Genesis 16:12
By destiny, Islam is a religion of war according to the above scripture. No matter how Muslim leaders sing praises that Islam is a religion of peace , they cannot change the prophecy.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by odysey: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
richmond500:

Just like we are provoking the ipob terrorists with our utterance, we just don't know how to talk, whenever there is a thread about Hausa or Muslims, we are quick to insult and provoke, me I no ready to die for these extremists.

Modified
To those quoting me that ordinary words can't cause these are yet to know that every war that has been fought in history started with just words

1. Ipob are not terrorists
2. They don't need provokation you ar the infidel and you either bow to them or they kill you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US / Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) / Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.