Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' (33988 Views)

'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / Buratai To Troops: We Are Days Away From Finally Defeating Boko Haram/iswap / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by skybeauty(f): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:

This is another proof that ISWAP and Bokoharam members are Fulani's and this another indication that bandits are offshot of ISWAP and Bokoharam....

Nnamdi Kanu has been preaching this for decades.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Buksaylor: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2021
ogododo:
Sebi Gumi sabi dem.

He must have negotiated the alliance!
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by hakym619(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Awon don't be Islamophobic

What is left now is Jihad. We will not stop fighting the unbelievers. All the unbelievers are now in trouble.”

Hope you can see non Muslims are the target clearly just like Mohammed the prophet of Islam instructed

Quran 8:39

And fight them (unbelievers) until there is no Fitnah (disbelief), and total obedience becomes for Allah

At one glance, it seems that the verse is saying to eliminate all religions and establish Islam only, but that is completely contradictory to the following verses:

“Had your Lord so willed ˹O Prophet˺, all ˹people˺ on earth would have certainly believed, every single one of them! Would you then force people to become believers?” (Quran 10:99).

Therefore do remind, for you (Muhammad) are only a reminder.You are not a watcher over them; (Quran 88:21–22).

There is no compulsion in religion (Quran 2:256).

Say,... “ To you your religion, to me my religion” (Quran Chapter 109)

8:39 is saying to strive until they are not persecuted or driven away or continuously attacked and until they can practice their religion “entirely” (all 5 pillars) without fear. And this verse was applicable for the time period the prophet Muhammad was present

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by phemmyfour: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
They won't go after them now, they will be killing innocent people in the East but run away from terrorist.
And banning twitter and regulating the use of internet.

A case of treating eczema when you have epidemics
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by officialfoodie: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:

This is an indication there are about stepping up their attack in the North, while the clueless guy in aso rock continues to look helpless, I think it's high time we plead for external assistance before these guys capture the whole of Nigeria....

1. The man in aso rock isn't helpless. He is happy with the development.

2. No external body will come to our aid. Instead, they will sell arms to all factions: both Nigeria army and the terrorists...and maybe citizens who decide to arm themselves too.

3. The north is happy with this development. My sincere pity goes to the Christians and people of other faith up north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by thuxzwda1: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2021
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by officialfoodie: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2021
hakym619:

At one glance, it seems that the verse is saying to eliminate all religions and establish Islam only, but that is completely contradictory to the following verses:

“Had your Lord so willed ˹O Prophet˺, all ˹people˺ on earth would have certainly believed, every single one of them! Would you then force people to become believers?” (Quran 10:99).

Therefore do remind, for you (Muhammad) are only a reminder.You are not a watcher over them; (Quran 88:21–22).

8:39 is saying to strive until they are not persecuted or driven away or continuously attacked and until they can practice their religion “entirely” (all 5 pillars) without fear. And this verse was applicable for the time period the prophet Muhammad was present

So which God and which prophet do BH and ISWAP pray to? Which Qur'an are they reading because your own is saying something different from What they have been doing.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by generalwo(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
They won't go after them now, they will be killing innocent people in the East but run away from terrorist.
..... Because they don't want the east to become a problem like the north.....its simple logic
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by TheGift: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2021
What about innocent people in the North? Christians who are considered “unbelievers by those of infidel jihadists?

You think if they succeed in taking over the North they will stop there?

If you careless about your neighbor in trouble, before long their trouble will get to you.

Resurrection212:
Hope they concentrate their attack on north warning they mustn't cross border to south. Hope we hear good news soon .
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by realray(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2021
it was their plan all along including buhari but God is SOLIDLY ON THE THRONE.....so no Shaking....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Dreadful: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Fools! Especially the Afonjas won't see what is to come.
These terrorists are matching down south!
Whether you are yoruba, middle belt, Niger Delta, South south, southeast if you like always write junk against Biafrans. None of you will be spared by these vandals from the sahel.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by stonemasonn: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2021
Wow, they now have a Khalifa......more problems ahead.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Benitoh: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2021
The people of south might not understand how worrisome and traumatic this this threats and alliance are.

If only our president buhari will be so mean and emotional the same way he was in killing, arresting, threatening and mowing down the innocent people of south eastern extraction that are only out to defend their territory and preservation of their religion and ways of life. What ever happens we are watching with rapt attention.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Yankee101: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2021
Add fulani bandits, dem don dey do intermarriage

No weapon fashioned against the kingdom of God shall prosper, their intention was to kill Christians, but they have killed Muslims, their kind, in multiples of ratios beyond Christians

Northern nigerian/nigerian Islamic teachings
Is fundamentalist in nature. Saudi Arabia is softening rules while nigeria is getting closer to Afghsnistan

Psalms 7 :15-16

15 They dig a hole to trap others, but they will fall into it themselves. 16 They will get themselves into trouble; the violence they cause will hurt only themselves.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by oranget(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2021
What is their problem with "unbelievers". Are the "unbelievers" the real problem of this country? They will leave important issues and begin to kill innocent people in the name of religion.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by danski: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2021
Musilm are the worst
Mohammed is trash
Islam is a stupid tin
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by sque007: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2021
damn nigahh
is aiit
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by seyz91(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2021
cheesy
colorsofrainbow:
Buhari and Pantami are close to their mission only in the Northern part of the country...I pity Christians up North.
Once they carry their madness close to the borders of Biafra, they will see another kind of madness.
#oneNigeria campaigners can enjoy their Boko/ISWAP alliance.
Umahi can become president of Boko Republic while boko new commander can be his chief of defense staff...mad Fulani asslicker.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by hakym619(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2021
officialfoodie:

So which God and which prophet do BH and ISWAP pray to? Which Qur'an are they reading because your own is saying something different from What they have been doing.

Intelligent questions.

These sects are not Muslims. They have a separate agenda. The Quran they usually source is just for guise, nothing more.
They have chosen to misinterpret straightforward verses to suit their agenda .

Islam never commanded anyone to go on killing spree. Battles fought by Muslims i
Mentioned in the Quran are defensive battles. To add to this, there are multiple laws guiding such wars. eg not killing non-aggressors , not killing elderly /women , not slaying animals and not poisoning food and water source.

Lest I forget, the Quran references the future , past & present. Most of these chapters citing wars are applicable to the prophet's(PBUH) era then .
They were revealed to the Prophet(PBUH) then during trying times.
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by hakym619(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2021
danski:
Musilm are the worst
Mohammed is trash
Islam is a stupid tin

Victim of post - 9/11 western propaganda. cry
Don't consume all what you see on the internet hook line, sinker. You're not an illiterate. Are you ?

Read from the source if you can (Quran).
Disregard trash disseminated by the media , books and falsified hadiths.

I always preach tolerance. I love all regardless of their religion
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by hakym619(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2021
Midas01:
You're a mad and you'll die a painful death soon. The God of heaven and earth that I serve will see that you and your folks who love blood will have a gruesome end.

He's taunting ya.

It's not stated that anyone should punish / judge non-muslim adherents.

saying to eliminate, frustrate all religions and establish Islam only is completely contradictory to the following verses:

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by History555: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2021
Buhari receives security reports daily
Buhari sees and hears all these
Buhari chooses to do nothing because
Buhari is in on the agenda
While the South are shouting over 2023, the core north are quite, because they know what the south doesn't know

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Kuginzi: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Buhari and Pantami are close to their mission only in the Northern part of the country...I pity Christians up North.
Once they carry their madness close to the borders of Biafra, they will see another kind of madness.
#oneNigeria campaigners can enjoy their Boko/ISWAP alliance.
Umahi can become president of Boko Republic while boko new commander can be his chief of defense staff...mad Fulani asslicker.
Calm down ESN sympathizer! I feel your pain

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Splitmind: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2021
SegFault:

Seun, I believe these people should be reported to the government directly.

Get out! angry
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2021
Abba Kyria Our overhyped super cup, sorry cop... abeg your judiciary of authority and good policing i won know if it ends In South When are you setting up a match with bandits, fulani terrorist and boko haram ravaging your village
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by colorsofrainbow: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Kuginzi:

Calm down ESN sympathizer! I feel your pain
I'm very pained my brother.That's why I'm in Katsina now

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2021
FROM TODAY MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD'S FURY LIGHTENING STRIKE THEM DOWN TO ANNIHILATION WITH THEIR EVIL COHORTS AND THEIR PLOTS IN FSH AMEN!!! angry
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by nairanaira12: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2021
Paperwhite:
Of course they are all brothers terrorists but their Waterloo is also following them.

Who will give them Waterloo? You?
Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by Skepticus: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2021
hakym619:

Your "taqqiya" is admirable but be aware that we see through it all.

Good luck to these jihadists. They are the true Muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' by hakym619(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Skepticus:

Your "taqqiya" is admirable but be aware that we see through it all.

Good luck to these jihadists. They are the true Muslims.

Henceforth, be civil.
Bye sir/ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) / ‘I Stayed In Room Next To Chibok Girl’s’ (photo) / Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.