Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

It All Started With A Slap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It All Started With A Slap (2510 Views)

MY Experience...how It All Started! / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It All Started With A Slap by CoolBlinks: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2021
 It All Started 
 With a 
SLAP

(And now I love him )

@rhemaromace
Prologue
Meet Betty Shane, a 22 years old young beautiful lady, lives a normal life with her Junior brother, Freddy, aged 19. Their parents died in a fire accident so it was only Betty, Freddy with her best friend Cindy

Freddy is an extremely smart and handsome kid even though he’s not to rich he got a scholarship to one of the most famous school in Canada

Betty and Cindy works at a very famous bar in their city, that’s what Betty needs to raise money for herself and her brother, people admire her at the bar because of her beauty, she’s fair skinned, slim cute eyes, Plumpy lips that guys would wanna die to kiss

Anyone who sees Betty would confuse her for a model but Betty ain’t no model she’s just a normal girl living a normal life until….

Wanna know more??

Then don’t miss out this awesome story..

It All Started With A SLAP (and now I love him) full of romance, tradegy, comedy, heartbreak and suspense. You don’t wanna Miss out so grab your popcorn  and get ready

And….

If you miss this story,, you’re on your own
Chapter 1
Frencho’s bar***

The lights were dim and loud musics were playing, the whole bar was crowded as usual

“Betty Betty” Cindy was shouting while walking with a tray of empty glasses

Another customer dropped an empty glass on Cindy’s tray and Cindy could only just sigh and shake her head

“Betty were the hell are you” she groaned as she gave the empty glasses to Adam,, another male worker

“Hey bring to bottles of vermouth” a man said as he was talking with his friends

“Coming right up” Cindy smiled as she went to prepare the man’s drink

After serving the man and his friends,, she continued her search for Betty and finally she found her

“Betty what the hell are you doing!” Cindy snapped when she saw Betty smiling to herself

“When will you stop daydreaming about being with your stupid crush Adam” Cindy said and Betty rolled her eyes

“I wasn’t daydreaming,, you know what! Don’t talk to me” Betty scoffed as she took a tray of drinks and walked out

“Hey we are done with this glass” a customer said, Betty rushed to them she was about to take the glass but Adam happened to be there, he also wanted to take the glass but in that process, Betty hand brushed with Adam’s hand

Her cheeks burnt red

“I’m sorry you can go ahead” she said shyly

Adam nodded and carried the empty trays of bottles leaving Betty smiling to herself

“She’s weird” he thought

Cindy poured a drink on the fourth glass,, she was about carrying it when Betty rushed to her

“Cindy guess what!” Betty asked smiling

“What” Cindy asked flatly

“Adam hand just brushed against my hand” she squealed and twirled around while Cindy just rolled her eyes and walked out with her tray

Outside the door, three handsome men dressed in a neat suit entered,, they were gisting together,, from the way they were dressed one could tell that they were rich

“So you won’t book us in a VIP today?” One of the guy, Xavier asked

“I think we would have to sit were others are” another guy, Charles rolled his eyes

While the guy at the middle just kept mute,, the only thing he did was dipped his hands inside his pocket,, searching for an empty table

“Seriously dude no vip” Xavier asked again

“Look it’s an empty table” the guy at the middle said as he moved forward leaving his friends behind him

“They look rich” Cindy smiled

“It looks like they are gonna buy the whole bar” Betty scoffed while eating on a green fresh grape

“Umm those guys at table 17 needs attendant” Adam said as he was coming towards the girls

“Sure I’ll help you” Betty winked as she rushed out with her menu book

Adam looked at Cindy while Cindy just shurrged

Table 17,

“So what do you think we should order?” Charles asked

“I donno, Nathan any suggestion?” Xavier asked Nathan who was just busy pressing his phone

“Nathan!” Xavier called again

“Anything you guys want, it’s on me” Nathan said not taking his eyes from his phone

“What would you sirs love to order?” Betty asked with a cheerful smile she always carry almost everytime as she came to them

“Wow this one is hot” Xavier said eyeing Betty

“Anything on your list pretty” Charles winked

“Okay there’s actually a lot of drinks we have vokda, vermouth, cognac, Brandy, rum…

“How much for you” Xavier winked

“Excuse me??” Betty asked and Xavier chuckled

“I’m just joking”

“Okay so what would you love to order?” Betty asked

“Let me see your menu” Charles said and Betty handed him her menu book

Her gaze was now on the third guy who had just been pressing his phone like all this doesn’t concern him

“Sir would you love anything?” She asked and the moment the guy raised his head to look at her

CHRIST

It’s now she knew humans as handsome as this exists on earth,, eyes checked,, nose checked,, hair checked,, lips checked,, body checked oh god

“I said where is your manager?” The guy asked again,, making her wake up from her thought

“Oh actually he’s-

“I would love to speak with Frencho!” he yelled this time

“Okay why’s he yelling,, so rude” Betty scoffed in her mind

“Sir Frencho isn’t here so I can help you with anything you need” Betty said

“You need to work on your attitude bi*ch” he scoffed

“How dare you talk to me that way!” Betty yelled facing people attention to her

Cindy gasped

“Oh my gosh,, Betty you don’t know what you are doing,, this girl” she muttered

“So useless, I’m leaving” he stood up and he was quite tall

“Boys I’m leaving, this place is so useless” he said as he made to leave but what happened next shocked him

Betty landed a tight slap on his face

“How dare you come here and insult this place, this is why people of your kind die early” she yelled as she flipped the menu book away and left

People were murmuring,, some were even videoing them

“Hey Nathan” Charles yelled but Nathan didn’t answer, he just turned around and left the bar in anger

“Betty do you know who you just slapped” Cindy gasped but Betty just rolled her eyes

“I’m leaving, I’m not in a good mood” she said as she took her bag and left

“Geez this girl is so dead” Cindy muttered

Betty arrived at her apartment, she met Freddy playing with his game pad on the couch

“Hey sis” Freddy gritted but Betty didn’t answer him, she just grumpily climbed the stairs

She threw her bag on her bed and took off her cloth, after showering she changed to her nighty

“How can a person be so handsome and rude at the same time” with that thought,, she lay down and covered herself with her blanket

Next morning***

“Betty! You need to see this” Cindy shouted waking Betty up from sleep

“Gosh, Cindy it’s a Sunday,, you know I love to sleep” Betty mumbled

“No time, come check out the news” Cindy grabbed Betty out of the bed and ran to the living room

The famous CEO of star entertainment, Nathan Davis, was spotted at frencho’s bar yesterday and there’s a news of a female worker who slapped him that seems to have gone viral,, here are some video clips

Betty eyes widen as she stared at the TV screen,, that was a scene of how she slapped that rude yet handsome guy
Click on the link below to read episode 2
https://coolstories22.com.ng/it-all-started-with-a-slap-episode-2
Re: It All Started With A Slap by iamtardey: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2021
êjoh
Re: It All Started With A Slap by Kucoin: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2021
This must be a novel. Count me out!
Re: It All Started With A Slap by CoolBlinks: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kucoin:
This must be a novel. Count me out!
It's funny and interesting, please read

1 Like

Re: It All Started With A Slap by CoolBlinks: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
now completed
Re: It All Started With A Slap by CoolBlinks: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2021
sweet story pls read
Re: It All Started With A Slap by CoolBlinks: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
interesting story of the evening. please read
Re: It All Started With A Slap by CoolBlinks: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
read this interesting story
Re: It All Started With A Slap by CoolBlinks: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
nice story
Re: It All Started With A Slap by CoolBlinks: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
cool stories 22 is the best place to read cool stories
Re: It All Started With A Slap by stunnert(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wait fess, lemme light up my loud
Re: It All Started With A Slap by CoolBlinks: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
this is a nice story pls read
Re: It All Started With A Slap by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (Reply)

Dating This Type Of Ladies Would Reduce Your Lifespan / Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu / Would You Engage In Distant Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.